PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1285989641

Thanks man you\'re results are amazing so would be great to see just how far you have come

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1286066450

Here are some bulge pics.

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1286066615

Holy shit dude.. What is your current L&G? Hoping to have a bulge soon.. lol.. My boxers are pretty flat.

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1286078538

6.75 Inch Erect MSEG, and average 6-6.3 inches long.

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286082589

WOw Thatnks so much for the update, your bulge has really grown from the first set of pictures you put up. Must be getting difficult to hide that beast

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286105038

Haha I am just used to seeing it so I don\'t notice. But every once in a while my wife will make a comment that it is sticking out, and some of her friends have made comments before to her haha. It\'s been over 4 years since my first procedure. I was dating my wife at the time I had it done the first time. So she has been with me through every procedure. I love my wife but wish i had done it when I was single so I could have gone out on the town with the new tool. I was scared to death though being the first one on these forums having the procedure. I was inspired by big freds blog.

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286105631

Are you sure you was the first one? I believe it was sizemic. Anywho do your penis have an unnatural look when flacid? I\'ve heard of guys having this issue.

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286106650

Yes I was before sizemic. There is one member who has had it longer, however I was the first documented member on this board, and the first to go to Dr C. My original information is on the original board prior to this. I remember the 100\'s of PMs I used to get. It was crazy. I am very happy that other members had it done so I didn\'t have to be the one constantly answering questions. It was cutting into my home life hahaha. Dr C did very few of these procedures before this board took off. I am still amazed I took the risk. Like I said before my inspiration was big Fred\'s blog.

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286106659

It doesn\'t really look unnatural when Flaccid, it just looks huge.

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286107338

New1inch wrote: Are you sure you was the first one? I believe it was sizemic. Anywho do your penis have an unnatural look when flacid? I\'ve heard of guys having this issue.

GSXR is the very first PhalloBoard member to report on having the PMMA w/ Dr. C procedure done. Glad he\'s kept us up to date since.

@GSXR

Glad things are coming along nicely. Cheers

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286107422

Oh ok., I don\'t know why I don\'t remember him from the old forum.. Lol

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286107912

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286110072

I have to agree with DD. Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this. You definitely took a leap of faith and opened the door to help out a hell of a lot of guys.

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286129907

GSXR definitely had it done before me as I was emailing him about his procedure back before I had it done ... Thanks again for all your help man! I was an early-ish member for sure, but there are a few guys like gsxr who were brave enough to go in before anyone had really documented their experiences. I might be one of the first who was crazy enough to go in my very early 20s though as I was only 21 or 22 when I got my first round.

Thanks again for documenting everything and the emails and what not man! You\'ve definitely helped a lot of people!

the GSXR journey 9 years 2 months ago #1286133311

GSXR and MessageMan were \"the\" inspiration for me to get my freaking elist implant out and later go for PMMA. I saw GSXR\'s thread here and I was also in constant contact with MM, who was a key man to help me make the decision to remove that piece of shit out of my Dick. I thank you MM to no end. I met MM at Dr C\'s office later and he is a great guy. I followed GSXR progress and I finally did my first session with Dr C. I may have never had gone for PMMA if it was not for GSXR journey. So thx GSXR for your efforts and Thx MM for your moral support.

BTW, I had a couple of GSXR motorcycles, and they are some of the best out there

Long Live GSXR!!!!

Long Live MM!!!!

And Long Live this Board!!!!