PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283980788

Unleash the beast!

Hey bro, do you find the Girth gains diminish per CC each visit? Or has it been consistent gains? I know you\'ve mixed different concentrations but in general from any of your rounds that have been similar in volume and concentration...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283980972

It\'s far too early to tell how much I\'ve gained. As I sit right now I\'m only 0.25\" bigger mid shaft but I\'m also at the low point before collagen has kicked in... (For me typically day 6 - 10 is the low period).

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283983162

Wow, always great to follow your progress, you must be like 7 inches in Girth now, splitting those girls in half, hehe. I hope you have great result this round and does make sense the thicker you become, the slower you heal, must have to do with blood supply e.t.c

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283986683

Lol oh I\'ve tested it already and she didn\'t break in half... she was a tiny 100 lb spinner too! (she actually weighed herself on my scale and was 100.4 lbs lmao).

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283986935

The period when your initial swelling goes down but collagen hasn\'t kicked in yet...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1283997066

You had almost the same amount in your R6 as I did in R2... my gain (4 week) is 0.25-.5...it will be interesting to see if you gain more or less. I know there\'s a lot of variables, but I really wonder if the PMMA changed or something.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1283997150

hmmm What concentration did you get Restoration? 30%? I\'ve always been a fairly good gainer when it comes to PMMA gained almost 0.75\" with 24cc in round 5...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284003107

Well either collagen has kicked in over night or I am having some random day 8 swelling like I did last round... back up to the size I was day 2 (the most swollen size)... That would be awesome if this was an indicator of size to come but I suspect its swelling... I\'ll keep my eye on it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284008950

damn - that\'s a pretty impressive response. I think Wade said younger guys (20s) do better in general than >30. Anyway, I had 30% too. I had 15 cc then they added 2 more after the next day because I have a little skin problem on the side that likes to push the PMMA out. So, I guess I had 17cc and 2cc of 10%. I have a visible dip in the circ scar / glans area now at 4 wks, so I think I might have needed more than 2 cc 10% up there. Or, that area isn\'t stretchy enough on me. You\'ve always had pretty good aesthetics with significant growth, so - do you do anything specific to stretch out that tight area between the circ scar and glans? They will only put 10% up there, but it seems like it all just refused to expand that section on me...and the 30% really grew (below the circ), making it look odd. If I go all the way back to just fill in the gap, I don\'t even know if it\'s gonna work really... I was thinking of using a pump to stretch the tissue, but everyone seems really against it here. Maybe it\'ll worsen the problem.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284011677

Hey Resto, yeah pumping worsened my circ area ridge. Sure at the time of pumping it actually improves (because of fluid being pulled up in there filling the gap) but after that fluid leaves I always feel like pumping actually worsened my circ ridge.

I feel you on some areas simply not wanting PMMA to hold... Dr. C tried really hard to even out a dip I had on the left side (my Dick curves to the left slightly and the curve area doesn\'t hold as well)... he tried really hard but the PMMA simply wouldn\'t settle there. He said he put a lot of product in the area so hopefully with collagen growth it will help. But immediately after the procedure it really didn\'t look very good haha.

Funny that so far some of the areas I wanted fixed are indeed better... but some areas are worse or new problem (ish) areas that I didn\'t have before this round. Seems like no matter how much you go in there you never really can get it \"perfect\" people should keep that in mind with PMMA. I also feel like if you are the OCD type that will freak over any slight bump or hard area... PMMA probably isn\'t for you.

Honestly, my PMMA is so noticable to the touch... I mean to me its obvious. The fact of the matter is 99% of the women out there just wont suspect that you\'ve had something done. If you have a good explanation you will be fine with most women. My blood clot one is my favourite.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284011929

Oh - good thanks for saving me from pumping (for the same reason - the ridge!) I didn\'t realize you had the ridge too. I remember reading a lot of stuff about aesthetics before, and skeptical\'s line that it\'s just not going to be 100% natural - it\'s like a boob job - just basically resonated w/ me. Most people are happier to have a bigger Dick, and if there\'s a gap or ridge or something, they\'re probably not going to notice. I am just more sensitive to comments about my Dick since I had peyronies for 4 years (and had to explain THAT - so now I\'m done explaining anything). I think at 12 weeks I can evaluate like last time, and go from there. 4 weeks, at least with the last round, was not a great time to conclude anything. The size and all the irregularities changed a lot. Some guys are stable around 6 weeks but mine wasn\'t...and miracle said he changed for 8 months! So, I\'ll probably leave a bigger gap before r3 - with the hope r3 is the last. I\'m not going for huge - just over 5 (permanent) is it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284036337

Day 12:

Well I am basically hovering around my post op size on day 2... Looks like I will get my desired result 0.5\" gain basically. On another note though... pretty sure I have some PMMA in my scrotum. Feels almost there is a clump in there and its somewhat painful to squeeze. I\'ll keep the board posted.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284039344

Keep making Canada proud, Sizemic. I as well would be indebted to you if you were to share some more stories of the female slaying variety. We all know you\'re out there doin\' what you do anyway, so you might as well share your exploits with the brotherhood, lol.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284040203

Lmao... Well you asked for a story... (Catholics... I am so so so sorry)

Let\'s just say I was asked why I had 2 rather large bandages on my knees by Dr. C... let me explain.

To be honest about 3 days before my 6th procedure I was staying in a church (in the basement) with a group of friends for a week. I don\'t want to reveal why we were staying in the church because that\'s just too much information.

Anyway, on the last night we decided to drink (in the church... bad I know) and we got a little rowdy. We went out to the bars hoping to slay some sloots. Sure enough in true Sizemic fashion I found one rather quickly. She was pretty tall. Like 6 feet tall probably and was a blonde volleyball player. I\'m guessing C\'s but who knows because her big frame (not fat, she was fit, but 6ft is fucking tall for a woman).

Sure enough she is there with friends and is sharing a hotel with 3 other girls. So her room was off the table.

We go back to the church... (I\'m sorry jeebus).

On the walk back to the church there was a beach and it was a nice night so we went for a brief skinny dip. Made out a little bit, naked in the moon light (how romantic right).

So we get to the church...

Some of my friends who didn\'t drink are sleeping in the basement so we decided to explore a bit and see what rooms the caretaker forgot to lock. Sure enough the damn cathedral is unlocked. We explored a bit, sat in the pews... we went up to the front where the choir sings... and fucked center stage. Literally in front of the communion table.

My knees got the worst rug burn ever... from the cathedral carpet... I\'m talking bleeding... and I now am probably cursed to hell.

Of course you guys want to hear about the size and how she handled it. Truth be told it was very dark and she did not touch my Dick before we went for penetration. Needless to say she was very surprised and it took some working but she handled it fine... She was taller than me (only 1\") and had bigger hands than I did haha.

After our romp we left the cathedral and slept in the church gymnasium on some yoga mats.

You asked for it

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284040488

Thatta boy.