PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284040777

Sizemic wrote: Lmao... Well you asked for a story... (Catholics... I am so so so sorry)

Let\'s just say I was asked why I had 2 rather large bandages on my knees by Dr. C... let me explain.

To be honest about 3 days before my 6th procedure I was staying in a church (in the basement) with a group of friends for a week. I don\'t want to reveal why we were staying in the church because that\'s just too much information.

Anyway, on the last night we decided to drink (in the church... bad I know) and we got a little rowdy. We went out to the bars hoping to slay some sloots. Sure enough in true Sizemic fashion I found one rather quickly. She was pretty tall. Like 6 feet tall probably and was a blonde volleyball player. I\'m guessing C\'s but who knows because her big frame (not fat, she was fit, but 6ft is fucking tall for a woman).

Sure enough she is there with friends and is sharing a hotel with 3 other girls. So her room was off the table.

We go back to the church... (I\'m sorry jeebus).

On the walk back to the church there was a beach and it was a nice night so we went for a brief skinny dip. Made out a little bit, naked in the moon light (how romantic right).

So we get to the church...

Some of my friends who didn\'t drink are sleeping in the basement so we decided to explore a bit and see what rooms the caretaker forgot to lock. Sure enough the damn cathedral is unlocked. We explored a bit, sat in the pews... we went up to the front where the choir sings... and fucked center stage. Literally in front of the communion table.

My knees got the worst rug burn ever... from the cathedral carpet... I\'m talking bleeding... and I now am probably cursed to hell.

Of course you guys want to hear about the size and how she handled it. Truth be told it was very dark and she did not touch my Dick before we went for penetration. Needless to say she was very surprised and it took some working but she handled it fine... She was taller than me (only 1\") and had bigger hands than I did haha.

After our romp we left the cathedral and slept in the church gymnasium on some yoga mats.

You asked for it

Ya, you ARE going to hell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284041318

Out of curiosity, did you tell the good doctor the genuine recollection of events or did you sum it up as a simple slip and slide, lol?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284041604

Dr. C basically said \"How come you have the bandages?\"

I smiled and replied... \"Rug burn\" with a grin. He laughed and continued on. So no, I didn\'t tell him the whole story

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284042196

Scrotum update:

Sooo I had that hard tender area near my left testicle... It was almost like a chord from my base to my left nut. Well I squeezed and massaged it (hurt somewhat) and now its shrank by like 80%... I have no clue what it is or was but it seems to be improving.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284046087

I had a similar Nodule pop up at an injection site (not the same normal looking ones we have seen this one was kind of big and would have been tough to explain). I squeezed that mofo for all I was worth and 5 days later it\'s like it was never there.

On another note, it was probably a nice change for someone to have sex in there that was over 18 and a willing participant.

Seriously though, there is no right or wrong, let alone a hell to go to.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284055173

Thanks DWD, I actually went back through and read your thread recently... We seem to be fairly similarly minded.

Mine seems different though, almost like a hard chord running from my base down to my epididymis. Of which the epididymis itself is SUPER hard and sore to the touch as well.

Almost as if he accidentally injected a bit of PMMA into the tube that connects to the epididymis or the PMMA seemed to flow down the walls of the tube into the scrotum... It\'s confusing but so far the dull pain hasn\'t really stopped. It\'s not fluid like swelling either. More like a very very hard thickened vein or something.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284149104

Two stupid questions. Does sex feel the same? and this is purely for Girth right?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284150287

It is purely for Girth in that it will not increase your Erect length. PMMA can increase your Flaccid length though.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284152236

Another side effect is that it can decrease your bank balance.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 8 months ago #1284155691

Shergar wrote: Another side effect is that it can decrease your bank balance.

This is why we need a simple \"like\" function. Shergar that cracked me up.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 7 months ago #1284225898

Keep us posted on the scrotum brother. Glad you are happy with the latest procedure. Happy healing/ growing.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 7 months ago #1284254905

Shergar wrote: Another side effect is that it can decrease your bank balance.

I read that as \"Another side effect is that it can decrease your back balance.\"

Like Sizemic\'s Dick is getting so big he cant sit or stand the same anymore. lol...maybe it is??

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 7 months ago #1284295288

The scrotum issues solved themselves. It no longer feels lumpy or sore. So strange how it happened but I think all is good now.

As far as gains go I think I settled out at between 0.25\" and 0.5\" gained mid shaft depending on water retention and hormones and the lunar alignment etc.

Have test drove it on 3 new victims and they all seem to be fans. A few winces as it goes in but after some easing its all good.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 7 months ago #1284348162

Sizemic,

What do you reckon your slay count is at now, or have you lost count? Also to go back a bit, you assume that most of your length gains were from Jelqing, correct? I want to add a bit more length before I take the PMMA plunge.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 6 months ago #1284752197

All is good under-the-hood so to speak.

Shadow, hard to tell man. I haven\'t been keeping track of kills since I broke 30 or so... If I were to roughly guess I\'d say around 150... But that\'s a rough guess at best... I haven\'t been keeping track since 2010... Yes Jelqing was good to me, plus the ADS for the last bit of length.

I broke my 24 hour record a couple weeks ago. Somehow I managed to have sex with 4 different girls separately (no threesomes) in a 24 hr span... One Friday night then after she went home a fuck buddy came over, she left in the morning then I managed to pull off the classic 2nd date sex with another after dinner and a movie then another Saturday night from the bar... Greasy!