PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 6 months ago #1284917206

Awesome documentation... very interesting. I am trying really hard to draw some conclusions from this - which may be totally ridiculous to do - but this is what I\'m thinking...

4.5\" Erect Girth pre-op, (2011)5.4\" Erect Girth post-op Round 1 (22cc), Mostly 20% concentration

That is pretty damn good - in 2011, to grow nearly 1\". I had 27 cc of 10% and only gained 0-0.5. With 1.25\" less length also (in 2014).

6.25\" Erect Girth post Round 4 (18cc), 20% (2012)Ended up with 6.75\" Erect Girth

And, here again - you gained 0.5\". I had 17cc of 30% and only gained 0.2...(in 2014)

And then the growth starts diminishing despite huge concentration...(in 2014)

6.75\" Erect Girth post Round 5 (24cc), 30% & 10%7.0\" Erect Girth post

0.25 growth only - possibly due to the metacrill - but possibly due to your size being so big already that there\'s so much room to cover and 24 ccs doesn\'t do it (I was 4.25 when I went there and got 27 ccs). Then again, you gained 0.5 in 2012 and were still pretty big.

Well, anyway I am just trying to make sense of this for my future endeavors with PMMA. How has it held up for you when you go from 2011 to 2012 to 2014... does it shrink down over time or seem pretty stable?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 6 months ago #1284917403

Not quite...
4.5\" Girth pre
R1= 22cc @ 20% = 0.9\" gain = 5.4\"
R2= 17cc @mostly10%= 0.35\" gain = 5.75\"
R3= 12cc @ 10% = 0\" gain = 5.75\"
R4 = 18cc @ 20% = 0.5\" gain = 6.25\"
R5= 24cc @10&30% = 0.5\" gain = 6.75\"
R6= 18cc @ mostly 30% = 0.25\" gain = 7\"

I suspect my PMMA up to round 3 or 4 was New Plastic brand btw.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 6 months ago #1284917413

I\'d say no shrinking after 6 months or so. As in the size I am at around 6 months or so after remains stable. But at most I\'ve only ever shrank around 0.25\" from where I was at week 2 or 3 post op.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 6 months ago #1284917769

Excellent progress reporting Sizemic! Happy 50th Page! 7x7 haha

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 6 months ago #1284918562

Skeptical One wrote: Excellent progress reporting Sizemic! Happy 50th Page! 7x7 haha

Thanks SO!

Hey! 7.5\" x 7\" haha. I think its time to retire...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 6 months ago #1284927922

I can\'t imagine a 7in PMMA Girth. I feel like my implant is borderline noticeable at my 6.5ish size due to shape, vein and skin look and unnaturally fat Flaccid. My perceptive is purely as a gay man who sees lots of penises, we are more critical and sort of know how the penis aesthetics looks, and a fat Flaccid of the PMMA caliber is basically non-existent naturally. Additionally with such a large amount of CCs I\'m still hesitant to let anyone feel around to intensely as they\'d notice, and more would increase that. No worries though as I think none of this matters to women, not even a very experienced woman.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 5 months ago #1285294175

So just had a chick refuse a second hook up because I am \"too big\". Definitely a wake up call

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 5 months ago #1285295761

lol.. did she seem to be in pain the first time around? With your size can you still go Balls deep?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 5 months ago #1285296994

WOW, 7 inches thick! Come on not even a sneek peek?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 5 months ago #1285297721

Yea give us a little peek ;p

We are about the same lenght, started at about the same Girth, and my ultimate goal is about where you are now! So it would be very cool to see how it ended up

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 4 months ago #1285344927

New1inch wrote: lol.. did she seem to be in pain the first time around? With your size can you still go Balls deep?

I could definitely still go Balls deep and in all honestly she didn\'t feel any tighter than anyone else I\'ve slept with. I responded to her text apologizing for hurting her and her response was:

\"It felt great at the time... just not so great for a few days after. Kind of sore and uncomfortable. Sorry again, I think you are a great guy... I just don\'t think I want to have to recover for a couple of days every time I have sex. Thanks for being understanding though and I wish you all the best.\"

michael wrote: WOW, 7 inches thick! Come on not even a sneek peek?

andydandy wrote: Yea give us a little peek ;p We are about the same lenght, started at about the same Girth, and my ultimate goal is about where you are now! So it would be very cool to see how it ended up

In all honesty, I don\'t want to be the one on here encouraging huge girths. This thread is one of the most viewed threads on PhalloBoards (if not the most viewed). I\'ve heard a lot of guys take in my pics to Dr. C\'s office in asking for similar results and I just don\'t want to be that guy that encourages lots of people to get 100+cc\'s of PMMA only to have it become a nightmare down the road to them (if that ever happens).

That\'s a big reason I stopped posting so many of my size related sexcapades. When my blog was up it had hundreds of thousands of views, I didn\'t make a dime off of it and it put me at huge risk personally as far as privacy is concerned.

The main reason I posted my results of my last round (measurements and CCs etc) is because so many have been saying they aren\'t gaining anything. I gained 0.25 - 0.5\" which is likely pretty good considering it was round 6.

The reason I posted this story is to actually show the downside of going so big. I have noticed more frequently that girls are not calling me back after we have sex. Perhaps its because they are sore as hell after and \"had their fill\" so to speak. They now know what a huge Dick feels like, scratch it off the bucket list and move on. No need to repeat.

Edit: Which isn\'t a terrible thing... leaves me open to more partners. But at the same time, I\'ve had quite good luck in the past establishing multiple \"friends with benefits\" relationships at once. Kinda sucks texting girls when I\'m horny and having them either ignore it or say they are busy.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 4 months ago #1285346036

Hey bro like you said in one of your posts 5\'5 Girth is perfect anything bigger is really just for show. I\'d imagine if your head was closer in size to your shaft that you would have more situations where a girl would respond like this. If I get PMMA done my goal is 5\'3-5\'5 Girth, i\'m near your starting Girth stats.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 4 months ago #1285347547

Sorry to hear that dude. I thought you did extra round because you were happy. The only thing I can think of to try and reduce your size, maybe steriods shots, maybe even a corticosteriod-containing cream because I know sometimes it melts the collagen which would give more even reduction though may or may not work.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 4 months ago #1285348998

Well I am personally happy with my resuts. No regrets really. I do however feel I\'ve gone beyond what most women are comfortable with on a casual basis. I have yet to be turned down for sex. But no need to shrink anything.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 4 months ago #1285353626

I think the guys who have gone that big were ones who had wives w/ kids... so I guess there was more room. Eg., miracle8x7. I once met a guy around your size (actually probably smaller than you) and I was just like - uh ... sorry ... no I don\'t want to end up in the hospital.

Everyone\'s different thorough. He was actually mad at me... I guess cuz other guys jump on the thing like a pogo stick. Personally, I ain\'t tryin to be fisted. I guess the vagina is more stretchy but still. What\'s the circumference of a baby\'s head?? lol.. .you\'re getting close.

Another one of my female friends stopped dating a guy cuz he was too big ... and again, I DOUBT he was near your size. He was also kind of an ass hole though. Apparently, her current BF has a big Dick (big in the normal world being 5.5\" eg) but she\'s more turned on by him.