PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 7 months ago #1279696763

I got what I wanted. It\'s very big. Slightly too big even. Guys honestly the perfect size for most girls is likely not much more than what I had before my latest round (6.25\"). I\'m already the member who most people bring in pics of at Dr. C\'s clinic. I don\'t want to be the reason people go into his office demanding large sizes. I\'d feel responsible and don\'t want people to use me as an excuse to pressure the doctor for crazy amounts of CC\'s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 6 months ago #1280167386

Hey congrats on the results. Pretty epic.. This and other posts have been very helpful and are very appreciated. I\'m considering PMMA but my only concern is the unknown down the road as others have stated. So two years after your initial procedure have you notice any changes? Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask the question, I was just wondering if those who have had it for a great length of time are still satisfied at this point in time! With results like yours I need to go into $ saving mode!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 5 months ago #1280788237

How are things going for you sizemic?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 months ago #1280831863

Things are all well so far. No issues to report. Now some time after my last round my veins are really starting to pop and things look more natural (only the ridge by my circ scar is VERY apparent.) I have enough product in me now though that I just tell girls the ridge is from an adult Circumcision and it passes since it almost acts like a portion of circ skin (kind of has a fold under it if that makes sense) So no worries... I even dated a nurse for 3 months and she didnt notice anything... other than the size

I have noticed though that I need to really make sure I clean under that fold. (just under the glans)

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 months ago #1280843202

Thanks for the update, man. Like many others I dont post often and Im willing to bet there are MANY more that only lurk. I actually found this site and about PMMA from the blog you once had. Unfortunate that I cant find it anymore, pehaps you addressed this somewhere in this thread I just didnt see it.
Anyway, this is a benefical thread.
Regarding your last post, Im a RN myself and I can say that nurses (aside from particular medical areas) dont know about much more about dicks than the next woman. The majority of my lays are from coworkers lol.
Thanks again man.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 months ago #1280850927

Haha I agree they dont know much more than most women... but being in that line of work I am sure they see a lot of penises. (not in a sexual way... you just do when changing patients, cleaning them, operating etc).

I took the blog down. Too much personal info on there.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 months ago #1280855352

Dr. C sent me a login for the photos portion of his site but it didn\'t work! I have been very intrigued by your story, I\'m hoping to see what all the buzz is about.

For the record I\'m actually trying to see if there is a more subtle procedure available. Wondering if 5% exists as I only want to be like 6.5-7.5 and am 6 now.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 months ago #1280856107

I know you don\'t want to hear this, but if you\'re already at 6 naturally I\'d just not get the procedure. You already have damn good Girth, and it\'s gonna feel 100% normal and 100% risk free.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 months ago #1280856416

Also the gains you are looking for aren\'t subtle.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 months ago #1280858766

I agree... 6\" Girth is fantastic and bigger than 99% of guys out there (and I would argue more pleasureable than 6.5\"+). Don\'t mess with a good thing!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 months ago #1280862184

I don\'t want to hijack your thread. Ill start my own soon. Thanks though.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 3 months ago #1281464454

Hey Sizemic how is it Hanging?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 3 months ago #1281486063

gsxr7501941 wrote: Hey Sizemic how is it Hanging?

Oh can\'t complain! Things are still all fine and gravy. I noticed my thread is at 123,000 + views! that\'s pretty cool!

Still happy... though my base is 0.3\" or so thinner than my mid-shaft and this bothers me some... mmayyyybeee we are looing at a small touch up in the future. But I am not about to fly out just yet. Giving things lots and lots of time.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 4 hours ago #1282848067

Round 6 scheduled for August. This will be my final round. Going to even out problem spots and the ridge. Happy to be done with PE. The main goal of this session is to look PERFECT. As right now it\'s noticeable that I\'ve been \"ultered\" due to the ridges and divots. Will likely be more than a touch up in volume but definitely won\'t be a full all out session.

FYI less than a week from now is my 3 year PMMA anniversary. I might to a post to recap my experience and thoughts about PE, penis size and life over these last 3 years.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 3 hours ago #1282848279

Sizemic,

How much have all these procedures cost since the day you began up to now? I\'m 6.5 or more long, 7\" when pressing bone, about average 5ish for Girth. I\'m interested in expanding Girth to about 6 or 6 1/2. I\'m not sure if it will be PMMA or the new technique/materials that Dr. Loria advertises. I\'m still researching to find the best doctor and procedure for Girth enhancement. I\'m a little wary about PMMA, it seems that a lot of board members here have several side effects post surgery. Bumps, lumps and other shapes and such belong in my food not on my pecka.

I\'m curious of your comments.