PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 11 years 2 weeks ago #1277848870

I hear you Hulk. I had a lengthy discussion with my GF about my new size today while at lunch. She commented on how sore she was and had never seen a penis as thick as mine an she\'s been with 25 guys. Shes not what I would consider small down there either. Goes to show how rare 6\" Girth is. I\'m a little concerned that if my size stays the same or even goes up a tad, it will limit how much sex we have. I think anyone who is shooting for 6\"+ Girth should consider this. At least if you\'re in a committed relationship.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 11 years 2 weeks ago #1277849552

For the record, I\'m the same length as you Sizemic. I went for a touch-up only. I am also 6.25\"MSEG and only 1/8\" bigger at the base (I believe you have me down as 6.7\"). Regardless of whether I agree with your decision, you have, and will always have my support and best wishes.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 11 years 2 weeks ago #1277850433

Justadude wrote: I hear you Hulk. I had a lengthy discussion with my GF about my new size today while at lunch. She commented on how sore she was and had never seen a penis as thick as mine an she\'s been with 25 guys. Shes not what I would consider small down there either. Goes to show how rare 6\" Girth is. I\'m a little concerned that if my size stays the same or even goes up a tad, it will limit how much sex we have. I think anyone who is shooting for 6\"+ Girth should consider this. At least if you\'re in a committed relationship.

See why I was telling you to shoot for 6.2\"...

I won\'t lie, the idea of having a huge Cock is appealing. I do get pleasure from knowing that im thicker than most but here lately I would trade some size if it means I could have sex with my wife again. I think I was just too rough, she loved it until the incident. It wasn\'t even hurting her until I went to pull out and then bam, she\'s crying and I\'m asking if I need to call an ambulance. I was scared, and usually when they say \"ouch\" it helps our ego.... not this time. I felt like a genuine piece of shit. We believe its a hematoma, going to take the meds the doc prescribed and hopefully a biopsy isn\'t required. For the record, I did \"hulk\" fuck her which contributed to the issue, ill have tone it down until she\'s used to it.

Bigger is better, huge isn\'t always the answer.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 11 years 2 weeks ago #1277854913

are you guys ok ?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 11 years 2 weeks ago #1277864349

Yeah we are all good. I was just overreacting over the whole thing. Didn\'t want to do it on the other thread so I vented a little here instead.

Sorry for the mix up miracle, I was going off your most recent measurement at the point that was written which was likely a few days after your touch up. I think I linked the post in another thread or something somewhere. Anywho sorry dude.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 11 years 2 weeks ago #1277869193

@Sizemic

No need for an apology bro. I hope you\'re doing well and that you make the choice you feel is best long term. FWIW, even at 6.25\"MSEG, I feel like it\'s HUGE! I even have FB family members making jokes about my size. (Don\'t ask). lol We are in an entirely different category as far as penis size is concerned my friend. My wife can readily accept a 7.5\"MSEG and enjoy it but I\'ll NEVER do it even if Dr. Casavantes would. Being 7.75\"NBPEL x 6.3\"MSEG is more than I could have ever dreamed possible. Granted, I have some aesthetic concerns and the palpability and rigidity of the 30% leaves a lot to be desired. At least being in a monogamous relationship, my wife couldn\'t care less and I\'m grateful to have what I\'m sure most would consider a very large penis. Just remember to keep a cool head and see what Dr. C advises. Regardless of his decision, I\'m sure he\'ll do his best to make you happy. As always, keep us posted on your procedure and recovery. I\'ll be in TJ in June (12 - 15) Hanging with EP. I\'ll be getting the entry point nodules removed and a minor touch up. Would be nice to see you there if possible.

Funny story: You and are almost identical in size (Flaccid included). Dr. C and RN Wade asked me if it ever caused any trouble. I told them, \"Yeah, sometimes I accidentally sit on my junk.\" I have to tuck this sucker every time I ride my motorcycle or I\'ll sit on it. Like you, my Flaccid length ranges from 6.5\" to 6.75\". Sure, there will always be bigger guys but I don\'t give a rats ass. I\'m definitely well above average; of that, there can be no doubt or dispute.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 11 years 2 weeks ago #1277873447

Sizemic & M7, y\'all both could be called Hoss. Definitely a couple of big boys! When it comes down to it, it is your Dick. If you want to go a little bigger and you have confidence in the doc, go for it.

I had a question though about how you describe the palpability and rigidity of the 30%. Is it that hard/firm? I mean, does it feel that out of place to someone else? I am assuming if it is noticeable to the touch it would be more in the Flaccid state than Erect. I would not be that concerned if it were slightly firmer in Flaccid. That would definitely help keep the boy Hanging low. Is it so out of place that alarm bells would go off to someone touching your penis? I am still wanting to do this and have posted an aesthetic question in my thread. If I did one full round of 30% and a follow up/ touch up round of 10%, would that diminish that palpability concern?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 11 years 1 week ago #1277983175

Hahaha thanks Miracle! That\'s hilarious about the Flaccid. My biggest beef is dipping in certain toilets. Thankfully its not every toilet but some public toilets like Walmart is pretty much a guaranteed swim for my little guy.

I can\'t really go at that time, but I wish I was. It would be cool to meet you guys. I used to text EP from time to time a couple years ago. Unless you guys want to front the cost of the plane ticket lmao. j/k

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278550702

Trying not to post much anymore, just thought I\'d leave an update.

Round 5: June 12th, 2013

Met Miracle and that was pretty cool. He\'s a cool guy.

Got a full round of 30% and some 10%.

Don\'t necessarily want to share cc amounts or anything as to not push the size fetish side of the board... Lets just say it was a full session and has yielded full session type gains.

So far at day 16 I seem to swell A LOT after sex. Hopefully once things settle in it won\'t swell so much. Aesthetically so far so good.

Sometimes I experience redness and swelling similar to that of the pics Olaf posted (redish pink areas).

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278551847

Glad things are going well buddy. Keep us updated.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278552601

Sizemic,

I understand your reasoning for not wanting to push the size fetish side, but if you change your mind it would be great to hear your experience and results.

Either way, I am glad things continue to go well for you.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278558063

Thanks dudes. Right now ice is my best friend to keep the swelling down as collagen forms.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278558159

Sizemic- I brought up ice for swelling on another thread and I believe I had no responses. You are the first member I have read that has used ice. Does it work as well as it does with any other injury?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278558160

Sizemic- I brought up ice for swelling on another thread and I believe I had no responses. You are the first member I have read that has used ice. Does it work as well as it does with any other injury?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278559891

Yeah dude, miracle suggested it to me and glad he did. Really controls the swelling well.