PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 10 months ago #1278579219

Hey man, do you have any before and after photos Flaccid? Your results are amazing.

Also, forget what everyone says on this site about being too big. If you are happy then that\'s all that matters. I was going to stop at 5.5 in Girth but after round 2 I\'m already at 6 in Girth and I couldn\'t be happier. This is the first time that magnum condoms are extremely tight.

Do what makes you happy and keep updating this as I\'m curious of your outcome because you and I started at similar sizes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278861277

Hey man. You got an update for us on how you\'re doing?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278863044

It\'s big, no complaints as of yet. Had a bit of a scare with late sudden swelling and redness between day 12 - 15. Had close contact with Wade and Dr C, which they advised me to take ibuprofen and not have sex for a while. The issue resolved and it\'s smooth saling right now.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278870776

Great man! Happy to hear things are going well.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278872545

New pics? Gotta see this. Highly considering going for round 5

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1278922472

Hey Sizemic,
Just read some more of your thread after 6 months of not reading.
I can see how u would feel alienated and frustrated from some of the comments.
I just hope round 5 went well for u matey as it seams it has and the results continue to be good.

We are all on our own journey and we all should respect that about each other.
The important thing about this thread and site as far as I am concerned is information.

Information for everyone considering PMMA, who has PMMA, how much PMMA, the different %\'s of PMMA and the effects and results from these and the dangers and complications about PMMA.

I don\'t think anyone one on here should be judging anyone about anything. And any advice should be very mindful of its intended audience and how it will / could be perceived by not only other readers but especially the person it\'s aimed at.

I would hope all of my PMMA brothers truelly understand that we are pioneers in a very important area of men\'s health and well being. It\'s important we keep providing feedback and information.

These are just my rambling thoughts at 5am in the morning.

Again hope all my PMMA brothers are well

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1279163123

Had my first Asian post round 5... Amazingggg!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1279165069

can we see pics?? I always get excited when I see your posts because your barely here now..lol.. what happened to the blog?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 9 months ago #1279169647

Hey man. Good to have you back around. And really good to hear that you are enjoying your new and improved self. Don\'t be a stranger. Would love to hear more about your experience, outcome and whatever else you have to share.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 8 months ago #1279359065

Sizemic wrote: I\'ll do a Flaccid shot later, that has improved and looks more natural as well

Also I will be testing it out on day 7 I already have one of the chicks from after round 1 lined up for it. I\'ll be sure to report what she thinks.... I might even tape it haha it depends what she\'s willing to do. But I\'ll likely keep that to myself

what is the info of the place you had this surgery done?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 8 months ago #1279359190

CB1133 wrote:

Sizemic wrote: I\'ll do a Flaccid shot later, that has improved and looks more natural as well

Also I will be testing it out on day 7 I already have one of the chicks from after round 1 lined up for it. I\'ll be sure to report what she thinks.... I might even tape it haha it depends what she\'s willing to do. But I\'ll likely keep that to myself

what is the info of the place you had this surgery done?

Read this first page. He went to Dr. C in Mexico. Must do your research tho. All the info is here and then some.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 7 months ago #1279616140

Am I the only one waiting for a picture?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 7 months ago #1279617504

Sizemic,

Don\'t keep us in suspense. How\'d she like it?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 7 months ago #1279621695

@jackalot
Although I would like to see a pic, too, I think he said that he was going to consider not posting a pic of this round. I think he got some negative responses from some guys saying they thought he was going too far. Plus he said he did not want to be the reason some guys go for extra rounds.

While I, along with a lot of other guys here, would love to see his results, I can appreciate his reasoning and wanting to avoid negativity. Maybe he will show us how things turned out if he feels comfortable in the response he will receive, but it is definitely his call to make. I\'ll support whatever decision that is.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 7 months ago #1279621818

I want to see it too and find out if he got to the number he wanted. I think some people got a dad complex on here which kind of sucks. There are people here who I think never should have gone as far as they did but it\'s not my choice to make. I am so much happier after doing this, and if he needed one more round to be happy, I\'m glad he did it.

Come on sizemic, post some pics, Flaccid and Erect.