PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 10 years 2 hours ago #1282849243

I\'m definitely the wrong person to ask about price... other members here have gotten similar gains to mine with only 3 sessions and I\'ve done 5 so far. That being said I\'ve also avoided anything that I\'d consider a real complication as well. I mean what I have now is acceptable enough that I\'ve never been turned down for sex. But it isn\'t perfect.

Prices have changed over the last 3 years plus I am from Canada so flying typically cost me more and the exchange rates and what not. I think in one of my old posts I broke down the costs up to round 3 or 4, I can\'t remember. But I know it typically costs me $2500 - $2700 per session ALL in. (hotels, parking, food, procedure, shuttle etc). But this was also before they changed the fee structure.

This time I am going to drive in to Buffalo and fly out through there... will save me around $400+ doing that on the flights alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 11 months ago #1282850934

Sizemic now that you have closed your blog please can you let me know what happened with that cousins friend hairbrush story by any chance lol?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 11 months ago #1282907511

She described it as \"a hairspray can\" to her cousin... Who I later had sex with around 3 months later.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 11 months ago #1282916377

yeah but what did she say and what happened, I need details! lol

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 11 months ago #1283200943

Been quite a while since the we have heard from you? How\'s he unit, and more importantly how is your life now?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283916687

Round 6: August 13, 2014 - 18cc (15cc @ 30%, 3cc @ 10%)

Slightly more than a \"touch up\" round. A lot was put into base and various voids and divots. Happy so far. We\'ll see how healing goes.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283917474

Round 6 hehe, your dedicated ;p

Hope to se some pics of the result, dont think i have seen any pics of someone with 5+ rounds yet and im curious to see how it looks! Mainly since i suspect ill keep on doing this for 4-5 rounds myself! (only done 1 yet)

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283923456

Sorry man, likely no pics to come... too many people have used me as their ideal PMMA outcome... I don\'t want to encourage people to do what I have done (110+ cc so far).

It\'s big, likely too big. But I like it.

Oddly enough, post round 6 I am measuring 7.75\" long... so absolutely no length lost for me across all sessions.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283926254

Wow - 6 rounds. Did the voids & divots show up soon & then you just waited to go for more PMMA - or were these things that showed up pretty soon after your sessions? I\'ve seen Miracle comment that he\'s seen changes even 8 months out. I think he might have just been referring to the size, but I wasn\'t sure. It seemed to me like things stopped changing in the 8-12 week range, but then I had round 2 at 12 weeks so who knows. There aren\'t a ton of extra-long term posters on here really.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283926472

Congrats Sizemic!

May be you can show close up pictures of the problem areas before and after the last procedure, if you have them, and not have to show the whole thing so there will be no size fixation problem!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283927144

Hope the healing time goes well brother. Rest up congrats!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283927810

@Restoration, I find things are nearly always changing with PMMA. Especially when you have a lot. Even something as simple as being dehydrated could mean 0.25\" or more loss in Girth for that day. I lost 40 pounds and the whole time I was losing the weight I was down a good 0.25\" or so... I gave myself 4 absolute binge cheat days (high fat, high protein... burgers, steak etc) and I actually found my Girth increased back to to 1/8\" larger than I was before I lost the weight!

@mustang, that would be hard to do since I needed touch ups by the head and the base haha, but we\'ll see I might post them (I\'m not really in a hurry too though). I will say my touch ups are pretty minor compared to some of the ones I\'ve seen people need on here. Most would be happy with my round 5 results.

@Honzee, thanks brother. Ready to rip up Toronto now that\'s for sure (literally and figuratively).

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283944484

beast.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283977025

Yeah buddy haha share some kill stories when you put the big guy to work...

Less than a month for me till my next visit. Gotta play catch up now, like briceb said BEAST

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 9 years 9 months ago #1283979940

Note to those with lots of PMMA:

I have found that with each round (round 6 now) the time it takes for the product to \"set\" is increased. Likely the PMMA has a tougher time binding to itself than the native tissues. Also its likely your body has a tougher time moving out / absorbing the carrier because of the collagen dense PMMA tissue.

As late as yesterday (Day 6) I was still leaking what seemed to be product + carrier out of the entrance holes. (Thick, white and sometimes slight pinkish color fluid).

I\'d advise: Allowing yourself more time in your hotel post procedure to monitor and make sure things set in the right place.

Haha thanks Brice and Honzee. We\'ll see about the stories haha.