PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 1 month ago #1303406157

Sizemic wrote: So another update...

Not sure if it was the Botox or all the pot I was smoking after my last round, but my sensitivity has pretty much returned and the little raised areas on the glans have calmed down. I still can sort of tell where they are, but no one would ever notice if I didn\'t tell them I had my glans injected.

I\'m a big fan of the larger / fuller sac. At first it takes a bit getting used to (the sac feels full of extra thick fluid... so sometimes you need to squeeze around to find your testies as the silicone sort of makes your sac bigger and lower than your nuts might sit).

I think 50cc is a perfect amount to fill out your sac and still appear and feel mostly natural. Any lower and I\'d worry you wouldn\'t notice enough of a difference and any more in one go you\'d probably be worried about migration. After about a week I wasn\'t worried at all about migration (even working out or biking).

Since I haven\'t really shared a full Dick pic here since like round 4... and since you guys asked for a Flaccid and nut shot I figure I\'d share one.

For what it\'s worth... I am thinking about getting another 50cc in the scrotum likely at the end of the summer or early fall... if you read this and are thinking of heading down at a similar time let me know and we can meet up for a drink or dinner or something....

Anyway, I figure I\'d do just the 50cc more and after which I will likely retire my genitals from more work for the foreseeable future. I\'m not really a fan of the big 200+cc scrotums out there. My Dick was retired after last round\'s Smooth finish and glans enhancement.

Anyway, I\'m happy to answer questions about the scrotum enlargement or glans enhancement. I feel the glans now are a pretty o.k. result for what I paid for them. I\'ll still be waiting for the day that an actual decent enlargement procedure comes out for them.. then maybe I\'ll come out of retirement... but thats only if I\'m damn sure of it. I\'ve been very lucky so far.

What was the cost for the 50cc?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 5 years 11 months ago #1303780943

Any updates?

Also, I sent you a message.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 5 years 7 months ago #1305058244

Sizemic wrote: Thanks Mustang!

Right now the Balls just feel like I added 50cc of maple syrup (hehe I\'m Canadian so I had to ...) So the new fluid is very much just floating around in there. From what I gather from my silicone research with our brothers over on tumblr, after a week or so it should me more close to what the final result will feel like, but even then I bet there\'s more encapsulation to happen.

So basically right now my sac just feels more full. Not sure how it will feel once things thicken up a bit though.

I\'m not too sure about risks about sperm production... I didn\'t ask but I\'m assuming if there were a real risk Dr. C would mention it before injecting. I can imagine though, the guys that go overboard with it might have issues due to pressure and the Balls inability to sag away from the body and tuck to the body when cold.

I\'ll keep everyone posted on how things settle. Right now though I feel quite happy about my results so far.

how are the Balls feeling over a year later Sizemic? I am getting PMMA soon and I am thinking of also getting silicone in my Balls, but I want it to feel totally natural. how does it feel compared to normal Balls? and does it hang as low as before or is it more of a round shape? what can you feel the silicone has adhered to? thank you