PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295290793

Sizemic wrote: Hey man! No way really?! You definitely should have said something! I wondered if maybe you were a forum member but you never know haha. How could you tell it was me? That\'s cool though. I remember meeting Miracle8x7.5, we shared the shuttle and it was really a neat experience connecting with another vet of the forum. I hope your appointment went well!

It was when you went to collect your pass for the shuttle. There was an older Mexican guy there and me. I was the young (though I\'m not) white guy, wearing a track pants and t-shirt (which I\'d slept in), with uncombed hair and hadn\'t showered. I was meant to be there to see Ian for a check up, but woke up 5 mins after the time we arranged. So ran straight there without washing or getting changed! Hence I was embarrassed to introduce myself.

I have no idea how I knew it was you, but as soon as I walked in I thought \"that\'s Sizemic.\" Then when you thanked Diana for your pass and I heard your voice I was sure (you posted videos on your old blog in which you spoke). Then someone told me that you\'d just posted that you\'d had another procedure and that confirmed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295291345

On my first trip to Dr. C I took the shuttle back to my hotel with gsxr7501941....
And on my second trip to Dr. C I met up with Mustang (who was also having a procedure that day) . It was like meeting an old friend and we even hung out later that evening.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295295502

With today\'s internet and smart phones, the world has shrunk a lot. I chat with people from around the world and I even get to meet them in person since I travel a lot. IT is actually one of the things I like about our present advancement.

I remember meeting MM very well, we had Chinese food and a beer, I think? and we talked for hours before our flight, it went by so quickly!

End of summer, I plan a final session for silikon1000 and SE, but with Sizemic comments on the glans and the SE, I may just skip it!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295295603

Mustang2020 wrote: With today\'s internet and smart phones, the world has shrunk a lot. I chat with people from around the world and I even get to meet them in person since I travel a lot. IT is actually one of the things I like about our present advancement.

I remember meeting MM very well, we had Chinese food and a beer, I think? and we talked for hours before our flight, it went by so quickly!

End of summer, I plan a final session for silikon1000 and SE, but with Sizemic comments on the glans and the SE, I may just skip it!

You were in TJ together and that\'s all you got up to!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295297741

@hoddle10, oh ok cool, I remember seeing you there for sure! I was in a similar boat when it came to basically just wearing comfy cloths and bed-head haha. It\'s definitely neat to be able to put a face to a name though! I thought about posting in advance to going in to see if anyone else would be around from here but I ended up just going in under the radar (a few members here knew via PM but thats about it).

@Mustang2020, if you travel a lot / if you ever end up in Toronto hit me up! lol.

As for the SE procedure. It\'s hard to explain... I had never really been all that into the idea of having big Balls or anything like that, but for some reason for a few months I got really into following some of the silicone injector guys on Tumblr and got really excited by the idea of it. Now that I have it and the whole excitement of having a fuller sac has worn off, I get thinking that I probably shouldn\'t have done it. The result isn\'t bad by any means... if anything, it seems like my results have a nicer & softer / more fluid feeling than the DIY silicone guys on tumblr report experiencing. But I can say that (to me) it doesn\'t feel \"normal\" to have the extra fluid in there... though the extra bulge is kind of nice. I was worried at first that the bulge would be too hard to hide (i.e. at work or around family) but at 50cc it\'s totally fine.

I can say though that I can definitely still feel around each testicle (for those who are worried about not being able to check for cancer etc). The sac is also still responsive to heat / cold (it retracts to a nice full round sac when cold... and hangs like big Balls when warm). I do suspect though, after researching like crazy the silicone guys on tumblr, that the more silicone in there, the more likely you\'ll get the uni-ball look with the appearance of less \"hang\" and you\'d likely have trouble feeling around your testies.

My ejaculations appear to be the same consistency / color... lately they\'ve been thicker and very white... but I\'ve also been taking quite a bit of ephedrine and caffeine lately for weight loss, which may or might not effect this, I\'m not sure.

Obviously now that I have it... I have it. I kind of like it, but I kind of don\'t at the same time. I can\'t take it out but I haven\'t wanted to take it out either so no worries there...

Maybe in the future I\'ll go back for that additional 50cc to bring me up to 100cc... but I have zero desire to have huge Balls like the tumblr guys who go 300+cc\'s in the sac. To each their own though, as I know a lot of guys are super into the idea of monster Balls.

As for the Glans Enhancement, the raised areas really aren\'t that bad right now. I doubt any future partner will even notice / comment on it, and it does give a little help to the ridge of the glans (appear more defined). BUT that being said, I do personally notice where the injections were placed... especially after smoking weed... maybe I\'m just more attentive / paranoid when I smoke, but don\'t expect the glans procedure (or PMMA for that matter) to be without any aesthetic imperfections. I can say though, for anyone getting the glans done, don\'t try to push for a \"big\" session. I basically let Dr. C do what he felt was appropriate... I\'m glad I didn\'t ask him to go all out with the glans, because I can definitely see how easy it\'d be to end up with more noticeable raised areas.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295297753

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295302221

hoddle10 wrote:
You were in TJ together and that\'s all you got up to!

LOL.... we both had our flights scheduled right after our sessions, I think we had 2-3 hrs wait time at San Diego airport...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295302255

@Sizemic; I have visited Canada quite a few times for business and pleasure. Niagara Falls are Awesome form the Canadian side. I felt at home in Canada...I certainly would love to meet you for a drink, may be pick up some girls too...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295302973

Ya Mustang
We had a Chinese and talked for hours. It was at the airport....
It was such a nice time.
Next time we have to catch the donkey show in Tijuana though!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295315437

MM, you buy the beers, I pick up the Donkeys! LOL.....

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295315652

Just for clarification
The above \"We had a Chinese\" was a typo...It should read \"We had Chinese\"....
It would have been even been better if it were the former though!

Sounds like a plan Mustang!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295325051

Mustang2020 wrote: @Sizemic; I have visited Canada quite a few times for business and pleasure. Niagara Falls are Awesome form the Canadian side. I felt at home in Canada...I certainly would love to meet you for a drink, may be pick up some girls too...

Haha sounds great! We can meet up for a Chinese lmao!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295325079

Also, here\'s a pic of what I meant about the glans... if I get super hard it\'s not as noticeable. To me this is very minor, others might not feel the same. Sharing to help fellow board members decide if this is something they are ok with.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295325103

Really it looks noticable to me. Does it feel natural? And how is sex?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295327389

Meh, I feel like I have more noticeable imperfections than the raised areas on the glans. It\'s not noticeable to the touch or anything like that.

I\'m not overly concerned by it, but to each their own. Sex-wise I only notice maybe a very slight decrease in sensitiveity. But I haven\'t tested it out enough yet to be fully sure.