PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296260258

I think 6 eg is the sweet spot because you\'re compatible with the widest range of women, while still harboring the \"wow\" factor that most of us seek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296260709

Total newb question, how do I see the photos? It says I don\'t have permission and I\'m seriously considering the PMMA injections.

Biggest concern is not to have a weird looking Dick so I was hoping to see different results to help my decision.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296263737

Hey Slim you need to be a paid member or have an active progress thread of your own with pics I believe... I could be wrong though... I\'ve been on PhalloBoards v2.0 since day 1 and version 1.0 before that so I might have been grandfathered in as a contributing vet so to speak.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296265421

When you were 4.5, did it never bother you?
Obviously you wanted more but did it never get you down?

It got me down massively, to the point it has destroyed a big chunk of my life.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296266008

Hey naginati, Sizemic can give you his take but from my perspective, i can tell you that after spending most of my life at 5 EG, I never gave my thickness a a thought. Of course, that\'s a normal size, but 4.5 isn\'t far off. I got to 5.5 via pumping.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296266738

I actually talked about my experiences at various sizes in another thread and I think it applies here. At 4.5\" I actually never really worried all too much about it. I\'m fairly long though (around 7.75\"+ BPEL and 7.25\"+ NBPEL) so that could have been part of it ... an above ave length mixed with the thin Girth made it appear quite long.

Here\'s a brief breakdown of my experiences at various sizes:

4.5\" EG: I\'ve always maintained that sex was great even at 4.5\" Girth. I never really had negative or positive comments about my Girth at that size. Maybe I was lucky... but I\'ve always been long (after 5+ years of manual PE ) so that could have helped.

5.4\" & 5.75\" EG: I started getting the \"omg you are so big\" type reactions as early as after my first round at 5.4\" EG. Keep in mind, I was only 21 after my first round... so the girls I was with were age 18 - 25 or so.

6.25\" & 6.75\" EG: This was the \"sweet spot\" I feel. Well more like 5.75\" - 6.5\" would be I bet, where most women will find sex at this size very hot (as you are 99.9% likely to be the biggest Girth she\'s been with at this size, but not SO big that you are too oversized).

7+\" EG: Still very enjoyable, but a lot more foreplay seemed to be needed. A lot more wincing of the eyes (ie, slight pain mixed with pleasure etc.) Most girls seemed to enjoy it during the act, but I also started getting texts the next day saying they were sore... one even went to the hospital the next day due to her pain/soreness. I also noticed a big drop off of girls wanting to \"hang out again\" starting at this size... perhaps they had their big Dick experience to cross off the bucket list, then decided to go back to normal... I\'m not sure here... I also have been busy with the webcam stuff so I haven\'t really pursued second \"hang outs\" very hard.

7.75\"+ EG: I can echo the drop off of girls wanting to hang out again, BUT I have also hooked up with more size queens at this size (thanks to things like the Feeld app). I made one girl cum recently off the Feeld app who said she\'d (up to this point) never been able to cum during sex. Though, like I said, she was a true size queen. I also tried to date a small 4\'11\" indian girl... she was so incredibly hot... but sadly, after we had sex the first time she actually texted me the next day saying that she doesn\'t think it\'ll physically work to be together... so it doesn\'t sound like she was very into it.

Conclusion: Women can accommodate pretty much any size (within reason), at least in my experience. The most positive reactions I had with random women were between 5.4\" - 6.75\" EG. The true size queens tend to like the real large Girth, but they are few and far between compared to all the other women out there. I had a pretty steep drop in girls wanting to hang out again after I went above 7\" EG.

Based on my experience, I still feel dudes starting at 5.25\"+ girths really shouldn\'t worry about being bigger, if their motivation is that they feel small I mean, girls will love that size and think you are big. At that starting size it honestly isn\'t worth the risk I\'d say... Maybe try HA and get to 5.75\" and see what it\'s like I guess... It seems the majority of women can handle quite a bit, but that doesn\'t mean they need to, or want to. Some will like it while its happening but will be quick to say goodbye and cross that experience off their list and move on. Some will think it\'s great. Some will simply not enjoy it all that much.

I am happy with where I am, I know it doesn\'t look or feel natural, BUT I\'ve only been called out on it once... I\'ve even been with a few nurses and they didn\'t say anything regarding whether it\'s fake or not. Usually girls don\'t think anything is wrong or weird about it. Dicks come in many different shapes and sizes and appearances. I still stick to the most positive reactions were between 5.4\" and 6.75\" EG though.

Hope that rambling makes sense.

edit: I should also add that I tend to respond very well to PMMA... what has worked for me might not work well at all for others. I am also not a hypochondriac and I\'ve been able to shrug off imperfections and lumps and nodules without much thought or worry. PMMA is NOT for someone who will worry about lumps and hard spots and weird nodules etc... Though it looks good in the pics, I have some pretty major hard areas of fibrosis.

Dr. C and the anesthesiologist commented about them last time. I have also always gone in to each session without expectations of CC amounts or % etc. Every time I\'ve asked the Dr. to do what he feels comfortable with and what\'s safe... it might be why it\'s taken me 8 sessions to get to where I am, but it\'s also likely why I\'ve had pretty stable / aesthetic results. I was told last time that I really shouldn\'t get any more PMMA because the fibrosis is quite extensive.

-Size

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296266815

Sizemic thanks for coming back- your stuff is invaluable and a part of the reason I went in to Dr. C last week.

Can you talk about your imperfections? The fibrosis and lumps. How soon after do they arise, can they come at any time in your opinion? Do you notice the fibrosis growing or spreading?
I did a year of research before I went in, I knew what you said above in your \'edit\' section and I accepted it before I went in.
An Inch on your first session is amazing, probably because of your young age. I\'m hoping the HGH and million other things I\'m taking gives me an edge on collagen growth too. But I\'m a lot older.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296266859

Thanks for that.That was very interesting and somewhat reassuring that we don\'t have to get really bi!

Chester, I get where you\'re coming from but if I had been 5 Inch Girth I would have been fine.It\'s average and that\'s enough, less than average is not acceptable to many though. It\'s a huge mental difference. We\'re all different I guess. Thanks.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296266927

Hey brock! Thanks man and no problem I do like being around here... just sometimes I need breaks from it haha.

I don\'t feel the fibrosis is necessarily spreading each day or anything but that being said it did kind of just developed over time (maybe a little bit more after each round?).

I think the fibrosis itself is more to do with getting so many sessions; I don\'t think I even started noticing any until after round 4 or so (having that cannula running tracks in and out of my PMMA material and old collagen tissue... and new PMMA backfilling those tracks and compacting as it gets pulled out etc.). I\'m no doctor but I\'d bet the majority of my fibrosis is related to the scarring inside from having so many sessions. It doesn\'t really feel like an inflamed granuloma or anything like that... more like just hard tissue.

I do have some nodules though. Mostly around old entry points. 2 of which are kind of noticeable and look almost like pimples or warts and they are mid shaft on either side -- which kind of sucks -- but they are only 2 and like my quote above... I\'ve kind of just shrugged them off and maybe because I\'m not really self-conscious of them, I don\'t bring attention to them and so far no one has even pointed them out or been concerned.

I\'d almost describe them as like ice burgs haha where the bump is the small part that you can see above the surface and the real mass is below (they feel almost like pee sized old chewed and hardened gum).

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296266989

that breakdown of sizes is brilliant, thanks Sizemic

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296267003

naginati wrote: Thanks for that.That was very interesting and somewhat reassuring that we don\'t have to get really bi!

Chester, I get where you\'re coming from but if I had been 5 Inch Girth I would have been fine.It\'s average and that\'s enough, less than average is not acceptable to many though. It\'s a huge mental difference. We\'re all different I guess. Thanks.

No problem man, I hear ya on really not being ok with it at 4.5\". I must have lucked out when it comes to chicks not giving me a hard time over my Girth. I really never had any negative comments about it. I never had anyone tell me I was thick or big or anything either at that size though ... I did have people say I was long and I had plenty of fuck buddies and around 20+ partners at that size.

It might have helped that I was a varsity rower and rep hockey player... the sloots digged the confident sporty dude.

Actually, if anyone here follows hockey, I used to attend summer training camps in my hometown... The Pred\'s Captain Mike Fisher was one of my instructors ... and Corey Perry from the Ducks was one of my group leaders haha. Just cool to see those guys doing what they are knowing I shared a lot of ice time with them

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296267150

Thanks for the info- as for your entry point nodules : Now Dr.C /Wade/ Ian (wade is no longer there officially) massage toward them and let the excess fluid drain out. Also during massaging session, press straight down on each entry point. Probably to dissipate the excess and try to avoid the pea sized hardened gum?
It\'s 9 days post op and I am still pressing on my entry points and I probably will for as long as I can see them.

This is really great stuff. The work on your Balls is pretty exciting too. Helps balance out the whole thing.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296272361

His results are the best out there. Hwlps that he\'s a Grower too.

In you experience, Sizemic, when is the low point after PMMA? I\'m 6 days out and i think the swelling is gone, I heal fast. Hoping this is the low point. didn\'t lose anything from yesterday. Just under 5.5inchgirth. Feels huge after living life with 4.5 lol.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296273140

naginati wrote: His results are the best out there. Hwlps that he\'s a Grower too.

In you experience, Sizemic, when is the low point after PMMA? I\'m 6 days out and i think the swelling is gone, I heal fast. Hoping this is the low point. didn\'t lose anything from yesterday. Just under 5.5inchgirth. Feels huge after living life with 4.5 lol.

I\'m actually more of a shower.

My length only grows by maybe 0.5\" or so and my Girth only 0.25\" from Flaccid to Erect.

At day 6, if it were me I\'d be at or almost at my low point. I usually found Day 9 or so was my lowest. That being said I never had PRP or anything like that.

My first session took me around 10 or 11 days to reach the low point. From what I can remember... it\'s likely in my thread on the old PhalloBoards.

In my later rounds (round 4 onward) My final result would usually be the same measurement I had a few hours after the procedure itself.

Meaning, say for example I went in at 5.75\" and around 3 or 4 hours after my procedure I hit about 6.175\" or something... by day 2 or 3 I\'d likely swell to 6.3 or 6.4 then by day 9 I\'d be down to 6 flat or 5.875\"... to recover to about 6.175\" after collagen growth as a final result. But naturally that\'s just me... we\'ve learned a long time ago here that results and timing very a lot from person to person.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296274025

Meant to say shower! That\'s made your life much easier i think. Lucky man.

I\'m sure you\'re right about different people getting different rates of growth. Think I\'m just nervous about the outcome. Thanks.