PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294998911

Day 5 now, swelling seems to have gone down everywhere and the Balls are settling down nicely lol

The glans work seems a little more apparent. I\'ll take some pics maybe tomorrow night.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294999282

Sizemic, I have a bit of a turkey neck which is more apparent when everything is warm and loose. Do you think the ball job would be an issue?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295001085

So, is it $1500 EVERY time one gets 50 CC in the sack? , so, $3000 for 100CC in two rounds?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295001755

It\'s a mind fuck for me how open you guys are to getting stuff done. 2 rounds of 10% is my limit. I just can\'t see the reason to keep toying with shit. Maybe I\'m the minority, but why keep getting procedures again and again and again? Seems like once something gets \"fixed\" it\'s on to the next thing (when really the next thing is pretty damn great without any kind of enhancement.)

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295003537

I also find that bizarre Mike81
If i do it il have 2 rounds of 10

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295006370

briceb wrote: Sizemic, I have a bit of a turkey neck which is more apparent when everything is warm and loose. Do you think the ball job would be an issue?

I don\'t think it\'d be too much of an issue. I have a bit of a turkey neck as well and so far so good. BUT from what I can tell from the Tumblr guys, the more you get the more uni-ball like people seem to get. I\'d bet that once you have enough cc\'s to extend up to the turkey neck part, it would fill in as well so to speak creating a shorter overall look to your unit. That\'s just based on my perception though.

Edit: I would though do your best to keep everything Hanging and warm during the settling phase of the silicone so it stays in the lower part of your sac.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295006403

Mustang2020 wrote: So, is it $1500 EVERY time one gets 50 CC in the sack? , so, $3000 for 100CC in two rounds?

He didn\'t say, but I believe that would be the case. Similar to how each round of PMMA has a cost... though maybe he\'ll do different pricing for follow up procedures. I\'ll let you know if I find out anything.

I will say though, after doing the 50cc I can definitely see how multiple rounds of 50cc would yield better end results than bigger rounds.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295006480

Why cant i see the pics ? It says i dont have the permissions

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295006489

You need to be paid member or have a progress thread with pics of your own etc (Im not a moderator so they\'d better be able to answer that one)

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295006542

Sizemic wrote: what I can tell from the Tumblr guys, the more you get the more uni-ball like people seem to get.

I don\'t get the uni-ball look. I\'d still want to be able to see and feel the Balls individually.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295010657

Ok so the swelling has gone down nicely, still have a few bruises here and there but I didn\'t get any PMMA this time so I\'m going to consider this point to be about what the final result should look like... I\'m pretty happy with it and glad to cap off the PMMA (no more PMMA for me).

Cheers

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295019235

Anticipating the pics of the glans when you have time.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295030771

Here\'s a little before and after the glans enhancement.

The pics are at slightly different angles and I might have been more excited in the second photo adding to the perception of increased size... Focus on the shape instead of the size and it will be easier to see any difference.

Silikon 1000 microdroplets were only put in the corona ridge of the glans. In the second picture I have a slight more flare to the glans. Definitely not a drastic change, BUT I do notice a bit of a difference and I\'m happy of the outcome given the cost of the procedure.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295033450

Thanks for the pics. I, too, can see the subtle difference. It looks a little more flared and defined. Definitely worth the extra sum if you\'re already done there. I\'m disappointed that Dr. C didn\'t offer or recommend me this when I was there getting a \"smoothing procedure silicon1000\" procedure. Not worth spending the money to get back there just for this. I\'m gonna search for local options like this.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295034546

Amazing journey! Looking great - I would be keen to see a filled scrotom before and after - would really help fill out a underwear bulge well.