PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296254191

indiano123 wrote: Maybe im confused but it looks a lil smaller.

Ffs don\'t tell him that, he\'ll be 8inch Girth next....

Smaller than what indeed, an elephant?

Looks good sizemic, you\'re an inspiration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296254347

naginati wrote:

Ffs don\'t tell him that, he\'ll be 8inch Girth next....

Smaller than what indeed, an elephant?

Looks good sizemic, you\'re an inspiration.

Perhaps its the way he took the picture but the size seems smaller to me idk.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296254350

Oh it\'s definitely not smaller... here\'s another Flaccid and an Erect one...

New members who see this please keep in mind I\'ve been getting PMMA work done since 2011 and I\'ve spent a lot of time and money (and had a lot of luck) to get to where I\'m at...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296254390

Maybe the filled out sac makes it look more proportional / less freaky than it used to... its bigger than ever though / hard to hide sometimes.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296254391

Sizemic wrote: Oh it\'s definitely not smaller... here\'s another Flaccid and an Erect one...

New members who see this please keep in mind I\'ve been getting PMMA work done since 2011 and I\'ve spent a lot of time and money (and had a lot of luck) to get to where I\'m at...

Ah see it was the angle and the way you took the picture. Definitely a beast you got there.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296256801

Great size great results.. Don\'t know if it\'s the angle but Flaccid it looks very cylindrical and when hard the base looks twice as thick then the top of the shaft.. Is that right?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296256952

Yeah when you start at 4.5\" Girth and go quite thick you need a pretty crazy taper to make the base and head line up at all.

It\'s a big reason why I say I\'m lucky. The PMMA itself is kind of unpredictable when it settles and collagen forms. With the amount of material and procedures that I have done, I\'m very lucky to have the results I do and with no major complications. Full disclosure though... the front of my base upward a few inches is a big mass of fibrosis. Almost like a flat hard area. I\'m lucky that it\'s flat and looks fine, but it\'s definitely palpable if you were to squeeze my Flaccid. I\'m not bothered by it... but I have a feeling that some of the other members here would be if they had it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296257546

Sizemic wrote: Yeah when you start at 4.5\" Girth and go quite thick you need a pretty crazy taper to make the base and head line up at all. It\'s a big reason why I say I\'m lucky. The PMMA itself is kind of unpredictable when it settles and collagen forms. With the amount of material and procedures that I have done, I\'m very lucky to have the results I do and with no major complications. Full disclosure though... the front of my base upward a few inches is a big mass of fibrosis. Almost like a flat hard area. I\'m lucky that it\'s flat and looks fine, but it\'s definitely palpable if you were to squeeze my Flaccid. I\'m not bothered by it... but I have a feeling that some of the other members here would be if they had it.

Is there any potential risk from the fibrosis?
I started at 4.5 Inch, just measured mid shaft at 5.5 after round 2. Shaft finally exceeds glans, it does look odd. Still rather this than small though. Can\'t believe you were 4.5 inches. Going to read your log, it\'s a long one. giggidy.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296257651

Lol I\'ve gone through a lot from the start of my log to now. I probably contradict myself a lot and I\'ve had long periods where I wouldn\'t post here... but at least it\'s a good documentation of everything.

As far as risks. I\'m not sure if it necessarily increases risks for anything. But I\'d bet that if I got a deep cut there that it\'d be very hard to heal and or get infected more easily because of that. That and I\'m sure there\'s poor circulation there - skin wise.

It feels almost like I have a stiff rubber implant there attached to the skin... if that makes any sense. Again visually it\'s virtually non-detectable... but man you can sure feel it when you squeeze it (when I\'m soft).

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296257751

Sizemic wrote: Lol I\'ve gone through a lot from the start of my log to now. I probably contradict myself a lot and I\'ve had long periods where I wouldn\'t post here... but at least it\'s a good documentation of everything. As far as risks. I\'m not sure if it necessarily increases risks for anything. But I\'d bet that if I got a deep cut there that it\'d be very hard to heal and or get infected more easily because of that. That and I\'m sure there\'s poor circulation there - skin wise. It feels almost like I have a stiff rubber implant there attached to the skin... if that makes any sense. Again visually it\'s virtually non-detectable... but man you can sure feel it when you squeeze it (when I\'m soft).

I can feel my implant when soft. It\'s very distinct to me. Ex didn\'t notice it though. It\'s a very rubbery feel. I\'ve had a fraction of what you\'ve had too. Maybe it\'s not fibrosis, maybe that\'s just how it is?

Your log is a real insight, i\'m amazed you had the Balls to go through with it at such a young age. I would not have. Wish I had done though. If only i had know this existed. I\'m already forgeting what 4.5inch Girth was like, I don\'t miss it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296258106

Yeah Dr. C and staff definitely said it\'s fibrosis. it\'s quite hard and a lot harder than everywhere else on my Dick. I don\'t really mind it though. Dr.C basically told me after round 8 no more PMMA... mind you, my rounds have been more frequent but lower volume than some that I\'ve seen here. But I didn\'t get any last time I was in either and I won\'t ask for it next time I go for just the sac. I\'m pretty sure he\'d likely flat out say no if I were to ask for another round of PMMA. Which I\'m ok with.

I mean I am very very big, but any bigger and sex simiply wouldn\'t work with some women... I still hold the belief that I had the best reactions to my size between 5.75\" and 6.5\" ish... I can\'t remember exactly, but I\'ve said it a few times with my accounts of my adventures here.

Yeah at that age it was pretty young to do it. It helped that I had done a lot of flying previously with sports and my ex-fianc' had a silicone boob job that I basically helped her through the whole process... so it wasn\'t as scary as going under like she had to do.

I don\'t really miss 4.5\" but I didn\'t have a terrible time with it either. In reality though, if I could trade what I have now with a perfect looking 6.5\"+ EG I probably would... not saying I don\'t enjoy being this big. But that size was a great mix of big, pleasureful and practical... where I am now it\'s kind of hit and miss whether a partner will love it or just give it a go one time and never call back again.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296258616

Do they ever question if it\'s real ?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296258618

Interesting what you say about 5.75 to 6 Inch being best. It makes sense.
Always had in my mind a goal between 5.5 to 6. With a taper. If she wants bigger than that it\'s her problem.
Why did you keep going? You presumably got to upper 6ish and found it wasn\'t any better. Why did you go to....7.5? Whatever you are now.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296258729

Reklaw wrote: Do they ever question if it\'s real ?

Nope! At least if they have thought it they haven\'t mentioned it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 6 years 10 months ago #1296258806

naginati wrote: Interesting what you say about 5.75 to 6 Inch being best. It makes sense.
Always had in my mind a goal between 5.5 to 6. With a taper. If she wants bigger than that it\'s her problem.
Why did you keep going? You presumably got to upper 6ish and found it wasn\'t any better. Why did you go to....7.5? Whatever you are now.

It\'s hard to say, it\'s not like you one day just reach a size where it\'s no longer as good, you don\'t really notice it as it\'s happening. It\'s more I\'ve noticed over the years that the average enjoyment level has gone down the bigger I got. There\'s still people that absolutely go bananas over it and think it\'s the best thing they\'ve ever felt... buttt now there\'s more people that just want to try it and then say see ya later, I don\'t want to be permanently stretched out. Which is bullshit to think anyway, but women do legit think that their pussies somehow get stretched out and our society looks poorly on a not-tight vagina.