PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 months ago #1294416884

New to the forum.
Basic question for Sizemic: no complications afterward?
All is functioning well over the span of several years?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294970947

@ DatCouch, Definitely no complaints so far!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294970981

I\'m leaving Tijuana in 20 min...

Yesterday was my 9th trip to Dr. C\'s office.

This time I got:
Glans Enhancement Smooth Finish (Silicone Micro-droplets) Botox in the nut sacScrotum enlargement (50cc of silicone)So no more PMMA this time. I\'m officially done enhancing my Dick. I realize I haven\'t updated this thread in a while with my other trips... I\'ll give the lowdown on everything soon... In the meantime, while I travel, if anyone has any questions about the above, or my experience this far with 6+ years of PMMA and 5+ years of manual PE before that, please ask and I\'ll do my best to answer.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294972160

excited to hear about the glans enhancement

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294972510

Well,

With the Glans Enhancement Dr. C was very honest from the start that it really doesn\'t give a huge change in appearance or size. I\'d say it\'s made the ridge a bit more puffy and pronounced, but not enough that a girlfriend or wife would even notice. It\'s very very subtle. I\'d say that glans Girth hasn\'t changed, or maybe something like 1/32 of an Inch... basically I wouldn\'t call this procedure a game changer. Watch Dr. C\'s interview video (posted elsewhere on the forum), in it he explains why the glans is such a tough area to work on. (It\'s biologically not ideal for any filler).

The Smooth finish also hasn\'t appeared to have changed my Girth, though I didn\'t really want more Girth and had Dr. C focus most on the base, the neck (above the circ ridge) and I had a flat area on the top I wanted rounded out a bit. My Dick definitely feels noticeably \"fuller\" in my hands and it looks incredible now.

I also had 2 entry point scars / minor surface nodules zapped off with his zapper thing. haha I don\'t know what it\'s called, but I\'m glad he did it.

The botox I have yet to really notice the change. I\'ll know in the coming days / weeks if I tend to hang more often... though I\'m sure the 50cc of silicone in my sac will also help the boyz hang a bit more.

The Scrotum Enlargement was a pretty cool experience... I\'d recommend doing lots of research on this one. I know I found a ton of stuff on tumblr.. there\'s like a whole mini community of guys on there who do it (though they are extreme with it). I can say though that Dr. C was very attentive / careful. I paid for and went in expecting 100cc and made it clear that I wanted him to try and get 100 in if he felt safe doing so... he got to 50cc and basically said \"ok, we\'re at 50cc and I\'d like to stop here. It looks incredibly natural, and each testicle is still clearly defined...\" based on that I agreed and we stopped at 50cc.

I\'d say that my Balls now match my Dick. In that they look to be about the right size for the size of the shaft... I may want the 100cc in the future, but I\'m fine waiting and seeing how things settle and besides... you can always add more later... you can\'t really take it away easily.

Overall, it feels good to be finally done with making my Dick bigger. Who knows... if there\'s a good glans solution in the future I will definitely do it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294973597

Sizemic, it\'s great to see you back here and adventuring into new procedures that many of us are waiting to get some good feedback such as from you.

I am interested to know if feeling of yourself touching your enhanced Balls is different than natural Balls. every man knows exactly how his Balls feel so it will be interesting to know if 50CC or 100CC will make a \"feeling\" difference.

Are there any risks with sperm production or sperm quantity with 50 or 100 CC?

Also, I hope your Botox works out well....Good Healing man!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294973961

Thanks Mustang!

Right now the Balls just feel like I added 50cc of maple syrup (hehe I\'m Canadian so I had to ...) So the new fluid is very much just floating around in there. From what I gather from my silicone research with our brothers over on tumblr, after a week or so it should me more close to what the final result will feel like, but even then I bet there\'s more encapsulation to happen.

So basically right now my sac just feels more full. Not sure how it will feel once things thicken up a bit though.

I\'m not too sure about risks about sperm production... I didn\'t ask but I\'m assuming if there were a real risk Dr. C would mention it before injecting. I can imagine though, the guys that go overboard with it might have issues due to pressure and the Balls inability to sag away from the body and tuck to the body when cold.

I\'ll keep everyone posted on how things settle. Right now though I feel quite happy about my results so far.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294975795

Any before and after pictures of the glans?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294982848

To be honest, I doubt anyone would be able to see any noticeable difference in the glans... I can now see why the clinic doesn\'t have pics to share. It\'s very very very subtle.

I\'ll try to take some after pics, but I want to wait at least a week to be sure that swelling has gone down and any difference can truly be seen.

That being said, I don\'t regret doing it. It was only $300 and even if the only change is a fuller ridge while Flaccid, I will take it. My shaft dwarfs the glans, so even slight improvements go a long way for me...

That\'s kind of how I\'ve approached PMMA... Yes I\'ve had a lot, an excessive amount even, BUT it\'s been spread out over 6+ years of many trips to TJ... I feel going in and letting Dr. C do what he feels is best and safe each time is a far better approach then demanding 20+cc rounds every time you go in.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294982878

That\'s disappointing, but at least he is upfront about it not making a big difference.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294982987

briceb wrote: That\'s disappointing, but at least he is upfront about it not making a big difference.

Yeah, it\'s definitely not a game changer, but it\'s a start. I\'m still happy I did it for sure.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294983146

How\'s the Botox working big man?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294983261

Hmm it\'s hard to tell. I didn\'t really have a large retraction problem before, I\'ve always had a pretty major hang to my sac when things got warm lol. I mostly did it to help with the silicone injections in the scrotum / prevent migration due to retraction.

I\'ve also had my Balls in a loosely fitting Cock ring for the majority of the time for the same reasons. From what I\'ve read online, the first week is most important to keep on top of keeping the silicone down. FWIW I\'ve also read that things tend to migrate into the Cock vs the fat pad or abdomen. That being said, I don\'t want a puffy silicone Cock so, I\'ve been keeping a keen eye on keeping things down and away from my shaft haha.

This is also why I feel it was smarter to do 50cc vs 100cc... 50 is pretty manageable, but I\'d imagine 100cc would be a whole other story.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294990759

I think you are the 2nd guy who paid for 100CC but got 50CC. Not a major issue, but may the good Dr should charge in 50CC increments? Just a suggestion.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1294991035

Well it\'s $1500 for 50cc and $1850 for 100cc (if he can get 100 in there safely), they just refund the $350 if you go with 50cc. It wasn\'t a big deal really. I might eventually want the additional 50cc, but I can see how doing 50 at a time would yield better results than 100cc straight off the bat