PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295035810

Sizemic wrote: Thanks guys!

Thanks mike, its fixed

not fixed, blog does not exist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295036140

leanninja wrote:
not fixed, blog does not exist

That post is 6 years old... I stopped the blog many years ago...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295036341

oh lol welll i am interested in getting PE. I read elist is not the way to go lol, i see PMMA is what apparently works. i am 6\" Erect and 4\" Flaccid. i am in nyc, there is Dr. Heller but I read that he is eh compared to Dr. C. Could Dr. C help me get to 10\" length and 7\" Girth? (both at Erect lol)

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295036468

4\" is a bit doubtful, I\'ve never heard of anyone gaining anything close to that through surgery. Dr. C only does Girth enhancements, so if I were you I\'d do length with a good doctor in the US and Girth with Dr C in Mexico. But I\'d recommend doing tons of research on all procedures and docs before you jump into anything. Good luck with your journey man!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295036723

sorry lol i meant i am 6\" at length when I am Erect and 4\" Flaccid length. I have not measured my Girth when I am Erect.

Edit: Dr. C seems the way to go for length and Girth lol. every other doctor seems like another elist in the USA.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295037405

neverendingjourney wrote: Thanks for the pics. I, too, can see the subtle difference. It looks a little more flared and defined. Definitely worth the extra sum if you\'re already done there. I\'m disappointed that Dr. C didn\'t offer or recommend me this when I was there getting a \"smoothing procedure silicon1000\" procedure. Not worth spending the money to get back there just for this. I\'m gonna search for local options like this.

Yeah I asked to get it after the New Years newsletter the office sent out. When I went in for it Dr. C was sure to make it very clear that this isn\'t a big enlargement procedure and more of a subtle aesthetic one. I was happy he was so transparent about it. I am happy with the result, but if someone goes in expecting big changes they would be disappointed... likely why he isn\'t too aggressive in upselling people on it.

But after what he said, honestly the result is better than I expected

After the Smooth finish and glans I am one happy camper lol. I\'m glad to be done with the Dick. Lol

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295038028

Think its a slight difrence round the edges of the glans. Although, I think the ratio between glans - shaft is compeltly fine.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295048955

Sizemic, when you have the chance I think most readers would like to see the SE ( scrotal Enh) before/after pix if you wish to do so. Thx man.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295064033

Mustang2020 wrote: Sizemic, when you have the chance I think most readers would like to see the SE ( scrotal Enh) before/after pix if you wish to do so. Thx man.

Yes Please

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295187978

I might do a pic comparison eventually. I was never really all that into the Balls or taking many pics featuring them all that well, so it will take a lot of creativity to replicate an old photo lol. My results echo mrmantj though (both in increased size / appearance and his descriptions about how they feel now). What I can say though, is after following a bunch of the silicone guys on tumblr... they must not be using silikon1000 because most of them report that the sac gets somewhat hard after the first week or so. Almost like a sex toy under the skin... mine doesn\'t feel like that at all. Maybe its also due to only getting 50cc or maybe that it\'s verifiably silikon1000 that Dr.C uses, but my result feels like mrmantj explains, like the skin is a lot thicker in my sac, but not hard or lumpy or anything like that.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 1 month ago #1295189030

Sizemic,

After all was said and done, did it seem to \"pool\" at the bottom of the scrotum or is it pretty well distributed?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295285832

Hey Brice, it\'s somewhat pooled at the bottom of the sac but I\'d say 1/3 stuck to the front turkey neck part. So more of a tear drop shape I guess you can say. It\'s not hard or anything, if you didn\'t know it was what it was you\'d probably think I just had a real \"fluid\" type sac.

Though I should add I\'m not sure if I\'m really liking it or not... I mean now that I have it, it\'s alright and doesn\'t bother me... but I think if I could I\'d pass on it if I could go back...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295285915

Hey Sizemic, I saw you at Dr C\'s. It\'s weird how I knew it was you. I was going to say hello, but I was embarrassed, as I\'d over slept and jumped straight out of bed and ran to my appointment, so I was a real mess.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295287985

Same with the glans, when I\'m soft you can somewhat see the raised areas where the silikon1000 was injected. It\'s not super noticeable, but because I know it\'s there I can tell where it is.

Both the sac and the glans is not something I\'d recommend to the members here who can\'t handle minor imperfections to be cautious of the glans procedure.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295288018

hoddle10 wrote: Hey Sizemic, I saw you at Dr C\'s. It\'s weird how I knew it was you. I was going to say hello, but I was embarrassed, as I\'d over slept and jumped straight out of bed and ran to my appointment, so I was a real mess.

Hey man! No way really?! You definitely should have said something! I wondered if maybe you were a forum member but you never know haha. How could you tell it was me? That\'s cool though. I remember meeting Miracle8x7.5, we shared the shuttle and it was really a neat experience connecting with another vet of the forum. I hope your appointment went well!