PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279138446

Bluemale wrote: my before Erect length was 7.5
my Erect Girth was 4.5

today i measured on my girl with not a full Erection at 6.5

looking at it now i think it went down. i expect to land around 5.5- 6

I will post daily pictures and updates. Dr. says by day 14 i should have my full realized gains. That is this monday. keep you posted.

Our stats are very similar but yours looks a heck of a lot thicker than mine in your picture.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279138465

• Visitor
  • Visitor
That looks pretty good man. Looks even aside from the raw skin, but that will heal wuick

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279141259

briceb wrote:

Bluemale wrote: my before erect length was 7.5
my erect girth was 4.5

today i measured on my girl with not a full erection at 6.5

looking at it now i think it went down. i expect to land around 5.5- 6

I will post daily pictures and updates. Dr. says by day 14 i should have my full realized gains. That is this monday. keep you posted.

Our stats are very similar but yours looks a heck of a lot thicker than mine in your picture.

ill take some measurements and pics today with a tape measure. Tough getting fully erect. My heart and dick just aren\'t there yet

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279147818

So today was the best day so far walking around. The gains are still there but still some welling and cuts. I actually attempted to masterbate. This proved to be awfully unenjoyable. I got a so so Erection and i felt slightly lumpy or harder in some spots than others. Can anyone verify if it will even out of soften up? I\'m still able to mold slightly and im not totally uncomfortable with the shape. f it heals up well, the gains stay, and it softens and evens out i think it will be great. Also i didn\'t feel too much today while unsuccessfully master bating. I am hoping that changes as well.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279148410

Normally from what I\'ve seen silicone ends up with a very natural and aesthetic result as long as too much isn\'t put in. Yours should be the same. I\'d imagine the sensation will return in the next month or so.

To be honest I can\'t see why you didn\'t just have to wear a Cock ring at the base and a stretcher applied to the head. I don\'t think the wrapping does much. Yes it will keep swelling down but it isn\'t worth it for the discomfort it causes. I think it would be better to be swollen and massage daily with a derma roller.

Did Dr Loria make you sign anything before he injected you?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279148572

Bluemale wrote: So today was the best day so far walking around. The gains are still there but still some welling and cuts. I actually attempted to masterbate. This proved to be awfully unenjoyable. I got a so so Erection and i felt slightly lumpy or harder in some spots than others. Can anyone verify if it will even out of soften up? I\'m still able to mold slightly and im not totally uncomfortable with the shape. f it heals up well, the gains stay, and it softens and evens out i think it will be great. Also i didn\'t feel too much today while unsuccessfully master bating. I am hoping that changes as well.

While little is known about this procedure, and from seeing your photos, I think masturbation is not a good idea at this point. You need to be fully healed to do anything with it but for peeing. You may ruin its shape and/or get an infection. Many people who had early sex with the elist silicone implant had major problems later on....Just FYI...

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279150701

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I cannot verify myself, but I have heard that silicon actually increases sensation. The idea being that the skin is stretched over the silicon, and therefor skin sensory heightens.

\"suface area increase is hyper-sensitive to pleasure, as there is just that many more nerve endings, just the feeling of walking with the size and weight in my jeans can give me a big flow of pre-cum... so I have to be careful how I pack it.\" www.lpsg.com/119342-silicone-hall-of-fame-8-print.html

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279153721

Mustang2020 wrote:

Bluemale wrote: So today was the best day so far walking around. The gains are still there but still some welling and cuts. I actually attempted to masterbate. This proved to be awfully unenjoyable. I got a so so Erection and i felt slightly lumpy or harder in some spots than others. Can anyone verify if it will even out of soften up? I\'m still able to mold slightly and im not totally uncomfortable with the shape. f it heals up well, the gains stay, and it softens and evens out i think it will be great. Also i didn\'t feel too much today while unsuccessfully master bating. I am hoping that changes as well.

While little is known about this procedure, and from seeing your photos, I think masturbation is not a good idea at this point. You need to be fully healed to do anything with it but for peeing. You may ruin its shape and/or get an infection. Many people who had early sex with the elist silicone implant had major problems later on....Just FYI...

tje experience was not enjoyable enough to repeat until I\'m ready. I think it\'ll be another week or two easily

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279166508

Just a quick before and after. As you can see still have a bit of healing to do. Also not a full Erection on the right. It has been getting more comfortable each day but I\'m still not used to it. Was going to try to have sex this Tuesday but have decided against it.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279167432

Looks really good to me. How does it feel?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279168382

hoddle10 wrote: Looks really good to me. How does it feel?

still in recovery mode. Skin needs some healing to do before I can try enjoying it

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279168803

Does it feel hard, soft?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279169561

Looks good man. A little more skin healing and you will be good to go. That\'s a big difference in size man.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279170293

MustGetBigger wrote: Does it feel hard, soft?

when it\'s Flaccid feels soft. When it\'s hard there are some spots harder than others. The dr says it will all soften up

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279170315

briceb wrote: Looks good man. A little more skin healing and you will be good to go. That\'s a big difference in size man.

cant wait to use it