PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279287330

Damn that looks soooo good. Great aesthetics it looks completely natural and huge. Nice fat head too.

I wish PMMA had that level of smoothness through the circ area and up to the glands, thats the one area that never looks ideal with PMMA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279287343

Just finished reading through the whole thread, it actually looks great in the most recent pic you just posted, it looked like it was going to fall off in the first few pics! really put me off wanting to get it done, but looking at it now it looks great, my Girth is so bad!!!! but my penis is so sensitive that I think it\'d have a worse reaction to all that stuff being injected into it.
How long since you had the injections now??

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279287747

Holy cow dude. That came out incredible! It looks absolutely natural. That is quite a change from how it looked just a little earlier. I have to admit I was a little worried for you. Now I would never think you had anything done to it. Very nice!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279287751

PMMA has issues getting evenly past circ scar towards glans. Curious if Dr. Loria\'s material is easier to pass through that area and form evenly or if it is just filled in easier on your Dick. Maybe your Dick the skin is less tight in that area. Wish we had more people posting on here that came from Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279288288

briceb wrote: Holy cow dude. That came out incredible! It looks absolutely natural. That is quite a change from how it looked just a little earlier. I have to admit I was a little worried for you. Now I would never think you had anything done to it. Very nice!

i was too. Seems to be heading ok for now. Thank you

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279288353

MustGetBigger wrote: PMMA has issues getting evenly past circ scar towards glans. Curious if Dr. Loria\'s material is easier to pass through that area and form evenly or if it is just filled in easier on your Dick. Maybe your Dick the skin is less tight in that area. Wish we had more people posting on here that came from Dr. Loria

I really wished there were more patients of loria posting here. It made the beginning of my recovery really mentslly difficult for me. I appreciated the advice and conversations I had with the moderators as well but they really scared the shit out of me. I believe they have solid reasons.
I keep the dr posted on my recovery every few days. I know his reputation is not great here. Perhaps I can try to get him to come back on here and post. In a discussion as his office he wasn\'t a fan of the board because he felt it was very Pro. Dr.c. There is enough information about the shilling and other things that went on. No need to rehash. I will inquire about the filler now. Would the moderators be opposed to my trying to get him back on here to talk?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279288460

Wow amazing results blumale... one of the best I seen so far. What are your stats at this point? also I may have missed it but what was the cost for this procedure?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279288733

Bluemale wrote:

MustGetBigger wrote: PMMA has issues getting evenly past circ scar towards glans. Curious if Dr. Loria\'s material is easier to pass through that area and form evenly or if it is just filled in easier on your Dick. Maybe your Dick the skin is less tight in that area. Wish we had more people posting on here that came from Dr. Loria

I really wished there were more patients of loria posting here. It made the beginning of my recovery really mentslly difficult for me. I appreciated the advice and conversations I had with the moderators as well but they really scared the shit out of me. I believe they have solid reasons. I keep the dr posted on my recovery every few days. I know his reputation is not great here. Perhaps I can try to get him to come back on here and post. In a discussion as his office he wasn\'t a fan of the board because he felt it was very Pro. Dr.c. There is enough information about the shilling and other things that went on. No need to rehash. I will inquire about the filler now. Would the moderators be opposed to my trying to get him back on here to talk?

It\'s a difficult situation as I didn\'t want to scare you, though I knew I was going to have to post some things that would. I\'m a very empathetic guy and have been through PE procedures so feel really bad about posting in a way that will scare.

But ultimately you are just one guy and we\'ve got thousands of members, many of them are very easily influenced. So as much as I didn\'t want to scare you, I felt obliged to express my concerns. I desperately don\'t want more guys to have this done. I said in Irishfans thread that I was amazed that his didn\'t work out. It made no sense to me, but I was relieved as I knew it would stop our members running off to get it done.

If it was up to me (which it isn\'t) I wouldn\'t allow Loria procedure threads. I know 99% of the board will disagree and believe that everyone should be free to make their own decisions, but, in my experience, so often when it comes to penis enlargements, guys seem almost incapable of thinking sensibly. But I think PhalloBoards does have some sort of moral responsibility. I\'ve expressed before my concerns over the direction in which things are going and I don\'t just mean regarding silicone. The reason this thread bothers me so much is because we\'ve seen with PMMA just how easy it is for guys to throw caution to the wind. I\'ve spoken of my concerns regarding repeat sessions of high concentration and large volumes of PMMA. So based on that you can imagine how opposed I am to massive quantities of an unknown silicone based mixture being injected!

In my opinion the PMMA situation is now out of control, but at least that started with a foundation of thought that seemed rational based on lots of research. But how can having some unknown substance ever be considered rational and how can we ever research something when we don\'t even know what it is? I think what we are trying to achieve here loses credibility when we resort to having \"unknown mixtures\" injected.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279288855

New1inch wrote: Wow amazing results blumale... one of the best I seen so far. What are your stats at this point? also I may have missed it but what was the cost for this procedure?

thanks. 7.25 by 5.75. Cost was 4700.00

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279300648

Sterile medical silicone oil

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279302817

Dr. Loria told you what he injected?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279303056

MustGetBigger wrote: Dr. Loria told you what he injected?

thats what he told me when i asked him last night

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279303140

I see on Dr Loria\'s website he offers shaft and glan enhancement. You have great results did you get your shaft and glans enhanced or just shaft?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279303214

\"The particular filler material used is Silikon 1000 and a Hyaluronic Acid/and-or Collagen mix\" Dr. Loria said this on another site as well. Silikon 1000 is fine to use as a filler as long as the micro droplet technique is used. Injecting large quantities of just silikon oil poses lots of risks and they are well documented. Supposedly the method and mixture Dr. Loria uses is different. It causes the silikon 1000 to react the same way other plastic surgeons use the filler on wrinkles or acne scars when using the micro droplet technique. The individual spheres are \"entombed\" by collagen just like PMMA. I\'m looking forward to watching bluemale\'s progress. It looks great at this point.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279303285

freakyd187 wrote: I see on Dr Loria\'s website he offers shaft and glan enhancement. You have great results did you get your shaft and glans enhanced or just shaft?

just shaft