PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280045334

Maybe it looks different in person, or maybe it feels different than it looks, but dude, that looks great. You really can\'t tell it has had work done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280061386

It may be a very smart thing to do to get Wade or Dr C to contact loria to make sure they know exactly what was used for your first session. One can never know for sure what possible effects that may happen with mixing PMMA with loria secret formula. Good luck man!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280061495

Mustang2020 wrote: It may be a very smart thing to do to get Wade or Dr C to contact loria to make sure they know exactly what was used for your first session. One can never know for sure what possible effects that may happen with mixing PMMA with loria secret formula. Good luck man!

you\'re right. thank you

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280113547

Yeah, at 5.75 you\'re definitely wide enough and proportionally distributed enough to have it considered as a \'fat Cock\', it looks great and I\'d hold back on considering adding any more size after fixing your base. I wouldn\'t want to risk changing teh shape at all by adding another PMMA round, but maybe if just 10% you\'d be alright.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280117626

Hopefully you\'ll have no issues mixing. Just get the base fixed n you\'ll have a massive proportional Cock.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280260553

Had my first trip to see the guys at Avanti Derma. Have to say I was extremely impressed with their manner of care and professionalism. These guys were phenominal. After the procedure I looked much more even and they seemed to have given everything a much more cylindrical look. I have one very small bruise half the size of a dime and almost no pain at all. Went out the night of the procedure for dinner and drinks. I had a girl in my hotel room the day After. I was told not to have sex for 7 days so a handjob had to do and guess what. What I\'ve waited to hear for years. That\'s the thickest Cock I\'ve ever seen. My hand doesn\'t even go around it! !!!!!!

I showed dr c the pictures of my post procedure with loria and he simply had a look of horror on his face. He asked me if a guy did that in a van or his house. You poor guy he said. He wasn\'t kidding. That recovery was hell and much of the product has sort of migrated toward the topside of the shaft. Dr. C with tremendous help from wade have me 30 cc in the base and 10 on the sides to create a nice all around even look. I won\'t see the true results for another couple of weeks but so far so good and I am so happy I went. I wish I had started there. After all heals I will most likely go back for one more session to iron out any minor issues that may come up but right now I\'m a super happy guy.

After going through this process and seeing two types of doctors I only wished I started with these guys. Word to those reading this and considering this procedure. Be smart. Have goals. I would Stay away from Loria.

Will post some pics today and then in a week. Will Aldo attempt to get some measurements but if feels meaty as hell!!

The ride across the border is a breeze and they have a fantastic office. Wade, Mel, Dr. C and Christian all made me feel extremely comfortable. Great crew of guys.

The split pics are right before and hours after the procedure. 3 entry points. Minimal swelling and bruising. Night and day from my experience in Miami.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280261246

That looks great man! I am glad to hear that things went well for you down in TJ.
You know, the \"before\" pictures don\'t look bad until you compare them with your new \"after\" pics. You can tell a major difference.
I hope the healing goes well for you and you get the outcome you are hoping for!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280261738

Blue, the PMMA is still moveable for at least the first 72hrs. Spend as much time possible keeping it Erect and massaging. You don\'t want to get clumps like I have. Spend the time now so you have the best aesthetically pleasing results possible

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280261758

Bluemale wrote: Dr. C with tremendous help from wade have me 30 cc in the base and 10 on the sides to create a nice all around even look.

I\'m pretty sure you meant 30% and 10% (not cc\'s, that would be way too much at the base for any Dick).

I second MGB, be mindful of the next few days and be sure to massage your unit to retain as much of that cylindrical shape as possible while the PMMA settles. Good luck!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280270923

The lower left side of the base seems to have dipped back in a little bit. Is this normal?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280271990

I\'m no expert, but I\'d have thought that even with 30% PMMA and a water based carrier, it would be tough to get the PMMA to settle there. But as I said, I\'m no expert on injecting these things and we have seen cases in the past when the base has been filled in nicely.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280276866

hoddle10 wrote: I\'m no expert, but I\'d have thought that even with 30% PMMA and a water based carrier, it would be tough to get the PMMA to settle there. But as I said, I\'m no expert on injecting these things and we have seen cases in the past when the base has been filled in nicely.

wade did mention it might go down and will build over a few weeks

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280277255

In my amateur opinion, I think they will be able to fix the mid shaft area nicely. However, I think the base might prove harder as Loria injected so much that it created a lollipop effect. If the PMMA doesn\'t settle there due to skin tightness, then it might even increase the effect. But I\'m just speculating and don\'t really know how these things work.

Until I saw your latest photos I actually thought aesthetically Loria had done a good job. But you can really see the imperfections. Did these become worse over time or were they always there?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280354798

hoddle10 wrote: In my amateur opinion, I think they will be able to fix the mid shaft area nicely. However, I think the base might prove harder as Loria injected so much that it created a lollipop effect. If the PMMA doesn\'t settle there due to skin tightness, then it might even increase the effect. But I\'m just speculating and don\'t really know how these things work.

Until I saw your latest photos I actually thought aesthetically Loria had done a good job. But you can really see the imperfections. Did these become worse over time or were they always there?

they have gotten worse. The product loria injected seems to have bunched up on the topside of the shaft. Seems to be steady where it is and ironically whatever dr. C did on the sides seems to be holding lorias product in place.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280355256

Bluemale wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: In my amateur opinion, I think they will be able to fix the mid shaft area nicely. However, I think the base might prove harder as Loria injected so much that it created a lollipop effect. If the PMMA doesn\'t settle there due to skin tightness, then it might even increase the effect. But I\'m just speculating and don\'t really know how these things work.

they have gotten worse. The product loria injected seems to have bunched up on the topside of the shaft. Seems to be steady where it is and ironically whatever dr. C did on the sides seems to be holding lorias product in place.

I think it\'s just pure Silikon1000. I don\'t believe the Loria \"cocktail\" exists.

When Irishfan had it done and he gained nothing, I and others assumed it was because he didn\'t use enough micro droplets and they were too far apart, a bit like using 2% PMMA. However, since then it appears that Loria has started heavily wrapping and constricting the base (hence your scar). The reason for this is obviously to keep trap the product in the penis until a capsule forms around it. We can see from your photos that it\'s still mobile weeks later, just like silicone oil. So, it seems with hindsight that Irishfan\'s procedure didn\'t fail because the concentration wasn\'t high enough, but the product simply completely migrated from his penis. There is no secret mixture. He\'s just injecting pure Silikon1000, but unlike in the Israeli study, instead of doing several very small sessions, he does one huge session and tries to trap it in place.