PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287934456

OmeGa 5 705 wrote: Bluemale, you haven\'t had any issues with the Dr Loria procedure? It\'s been 2 years since then right? Am I correct in understanding since then you\'ve also had 4 procedures with Dr C to add additional 1.5\"? So you moved from 4.5\" to 7\"? That\'s a hell of a journey. Do you still notice any anomalies or is it all good now?

It was nothing but a problem. zero gains, horrible recovery, left with a scar.

4 procedures with dr. c for add 2.5. The last session was just minor touch ups for aesthetic purposes. IM retired now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287934545

buttercups wrote: I would like to hear from you how the ladies like so much Girth or not. Do tell! Seems excessive but I don\'t know.

@new1inch:

it does look a bit like shorty there but not in person. I will post a pic now that I\'m healed.

@buttercups:

so much current girlfriend is tiny and she loves it. When i started on this journey i was obsessed with being thicker. I will say al of this has gotten my head a bit more grounded in being confident with your size. I see guys with monster dicks that can\'t fuck at all and guy on the smaller side with great stamina who perform far better in bed. I will say being on the thicker side has certainly increased sensation and i will say the bulge in my pants is much more prominent. I think at this point i am happy and am going to leave it be for now.

@tom kat:

women have strange perspective on what is big and what is small. My current girlfriend used to tell me about the big cocks she had before me. It made me jealous but turned me on. It took her almost two years to realize that I was actually thicker and longer than her ex\'s. Women don\'t look at it like we do. All of this has hoped me get over a lot of those issues.

Here is pic from today. Entry points healed and good shape now. I would have like to do a glans procedure but after talking to Dr. C about the concerns and issues surrounding it I have decided it isn\'t for me.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287935017

To be honest, they other day, I thought it looked a bit freaky, so chose not to comment. But now the swelling has settled, I\'ve got to say, it looks fantastic and totally natural. One of the best results I\'ve seen. Congratulations!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287935063

Also, do you mind measuring the Girth just above your thumb, just below the circ scar? It looks considerably smaller than the mid shaft Girth, but I think this is part of what makes it such a good result, as you have a smooth and extended taper. It doesn\'t suddenly get thinner, as many seem to. It would be great if you could measure the width (as opposed to Girth) at mid shaft and just below the circ scar also, if you have the time. The fact your glans looked so small compared to the shaft in the previous photo was what made it look a bit odd to me, but the taper you now have makes is look perfect, so I\'m very interested to know the size differences.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287938597

I wonder how much the silicone micro droplets aided the final results. Despite me being pleased with my overall results, I do have minor unevenness around the circ area, and contemplated whether or not to consider this option (silicone for spot correction). I guess I haven\'t seen enough of Dr. C\'s work with micro droplets to actually go through with another minor Revision appointment, but Bluemale\'s recent work gives me reason to reconsider. Definitely a nice result!

Could you elaborate more on the micro droplets? Did you watch them inject it, and if so, could you describe the process? Thanks in advance.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287939178

I had micro droplets. It\'s just an insulin needle and they inject whatever it is with a small needle. Really helped some of the unevenness I had

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287939670

• Visitor
  • Visitor
btw, is your 7.6 length bone pressed or non bone pressed? your a monster tho

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287940905

Great result - a really smooth and natural taper. I don\'t think you need the glans procedure anyway. Nice aesthetic as it is. Congrats.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 9 months ago #1287946569

@bruno - Thanks

@skeptical one: Yea kawkaw is right. I didn\'t watch. I hate watching in fact. I did see the needle and yes it is smaller. Dr. C did some and wade finished it off. It really made all the difference. I had a decent area that needed it after they broke down a small section of PMMA. They also gave me a little PMMA on the left lower side at the base to even it out. Im very happy so far and big difference during intercourse now. Feels much better.

@tom kat - BP i think but I\'m not sure. I just measure from the base to the tip.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 7 months ago #1288734832

I\'m interested in trying Dr. C. I originally was thinking about Dr. Loria but not after reading this thread. Help? How do I contact him who is he etc.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 3 months ago #1290622625

I too am interested in trying Dr. C. How much is it total for the 4 treatments? How do you contact Dr. C.? How long is the healing process?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 3 months ago #1290625005

8inchbeast wrote: I\'m interested in trying Dr. C. I originally was thinking about Dr. Loria but not after reading this thread. Help? How do I contact him who is he etc.

If you have to ask who he is or his contact information, you clearly have not read enough. Research and read.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 3 months ago #1290625032

Tommy Eagle10 wrote: I too am interested in trying Dr. C. How much is it total for the 4 treatments? How do you contact Dr. C.? How long is the healing process?

As I just stated for 8inchbeast, it is clear that you have not taken the time to read the information on this forum. Read. Otherwise, you come off as being extremely lazy.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 8 years 3 months ago #1290625163

@ 8inchbeast: there\'s a forum with several Dr. and their contact info. Just click on forums and you\'ll find it.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 7 years 11 months ago #1292166773

jlmb wrote: Yeah, man thats a beautiful big Cock. I\'m sure Dr. C can help you out.