PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279513156

Great that you are feeling better!

Hope to see you getting 100% recovered. Keep us updated! *when and if you can

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279606748

Blue how\'s it looking

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279613411

hoddle10 wrote: 50cc is pretty much the standard with first round injections of liquid silicone. There are a number of yahoo groups dedicated to this. It\'s called \"juicing\". Very few of them seem to stop at 50cc though. They tend to go crazy and it\'s perfectly normal for these guys to have 200cc injected. They also have it done in their scrotum. It usually looks ridiculous but for most of them it\'s about the size of the bulge in their pants. It\'s mainly a gay thing it seems. There is a well known Urologist in TJ who does it. There is also a guy in London and Frankfurt who do it, but illegally in those countries.

Here is an example of a guy who went way, way too far:

Holy mother of god . . .

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1279801228

About 2 months out. What is your current progress and health? Still regret having it
Done? What is the final stats from doing the surgery.
Kcchief

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1279817818

so two months out. I have decent scarring at the base from that bandage wrap. It is aesthetically unpleasing. I also do not have any material at the base which I find annoying during intercourse. I think if i could get some filler in the base area to even it out i would be much happier, aside from the scar which i believe could have easily been avoided. Overall the filler feels pretty good with the exception of one area on the top close to the base where it feels extremely firm. This is where the material ends. It is terribly annoying while having sex and is the only part that looks a bit unnatural if you will.

At this point i\'m not sure if i regret it or not. I think for the most part I do like it. I do see a noticeable difference. I will post a picture in the next few days.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1279819746

That\'s good to hear. What are your current measurements

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280025352

So few months out now and gains are realized. I gained about 1.25 inches in circumference. I like it very much with the exception of the lack of filler at the base. I reached out to dr. loria and he felt it couldn\'t be done without running a high risk of the product migrating into the pubic region or testicles. The product did not get far enough down for my liking due the rubber band restraint at the base which also left me with quite a gash. I believe the scar with heal a bit better over time but I feel it will most likely be permanent. It isnt as raised as it was.

I decided to reach out to Dr. C and Nurse Wade regarding their thoughts on possibly filing in at the base with PMMA. I explained to them the procedure I went through and they felt with the amount of CC I had that they were confident they could inject filler in the base to taper or give a nice cylindrical finish. Nurse Wade and I spoke briefly on the phone but he was extremely helpful with answering any questions and concerns. They do not feel comfortable with mixing fillers if I plan to add more Girth however.

As it stands I have an appointment in November. I will post some before and after pictures. After this I will have a mix of silicon oil and PMMA to fill in the base.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280031069

can\'t wait to see the results.. 1.25 gain is awesome and only took 1 trip..lol

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280031462

Good luck man. Hope Dr. C and Wade can get you taken care of

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280033599

Bluemale wrote: dr. loria and he felt it couldn\'t be done without running a high risk of the product migrating into the pubic region or testicles.

I believe it is imperative that members see & learn that Dr. Loria has admitted that there are risks for product migration. Food for thought for those who somehow believe getting penis work done in the United States is some how safer and/or more effective than any place else on the planet.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280033622

@bluemale

Thanks again for keeping us up to date, good luck with the eventual \"finished product\" that will be your penis in the near future! I hope you get the taper / corrections you are looking for!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280037984

Here are some shots 3 months after Lora. Hopefully Dr. C can correct the base. Does everyone recommend taking the provided shuttle service or simply just drive?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280043302

Your base doesn\'t even look that bad. Besides the scar it looks like it hasn\'t had any work done to it. Excellent uniformity throughout. What\'s your Girth now?

I recommend the shuttle unless you\'re staying in mexico

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280045116

Yeah, man thats a beautiful big Cock. I\'m sure Dr. C can help you out.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 6 months ago #1280045134

5.75 at the widest. there is a noticeable firm drop off on the top side with a half Inch to the base. It\'s annoying during sex when you go all the way in past that point. You can drastically feel the drop off and how it tapers back in. I\'d feel more comfortable with a taper out or at least even. If i can complete this touch up I will be very satisfied and happy that I ventured down these paths. I would love to be able to go to 6.25 but with the mix of fillers now I am not sure that it will be possible. I\'ve come to realize that Girth is certainly an important factor but at a certain point it really doesn\'t matter.