PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279251295

MustGetBigger wrote: Just read through irishman\'s threads. He is an unreliable source. Makes Dr. Loria seem as a dodgy/shady character. That\'s too bad since he\'s located in U.S. ( very close to me) and it seems as if the concoction he uses allows the material to be spread evenly throughout, even past the circ scar where PMMA has issues filling in. Wishing you the best results blue. Keep us updated with pics as you\'re the only legitimate patient of his on this site.

Did you also read this thread phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Dr....ia-5922653?&trail=15 ? And for those interested, here is Irishman\'s thread MGB was referring to: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Met...ay-5947117?&trail=15

Dr. Loria doesn\'t exactly help his own cause either. As a matter of fact, his account was banned here over the whole shilling ordeal. And let\'s not forget that he (or a hired shill) impersonated me at PEGym. Oh and that \"Doctor Casavantes\" member that posted in Irishfan\'s thread... that wasn\'t actually Dr. C. Pretty juvenile ay?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279270667

Still trying to heal from this nasty cut at the base. It makes intercourse and masterbating somewhat frustrating. The skin on the entire shaft is still a red pink purple color. The dr says if I remain sexually active it will subside in 4-6 weeks. If I abstain 1-2 weeks. The sensation during intercourse is good. The girls feel tighter. Neither of the two girls I\'m sleeping with have mentioned anything about the size difference. One of them said it felt like I was a little swollen. Sensation during masterbating is not great. I only do it to release. It also doesn\'t feel like its my Dick. My hope is that in a few weeks or month I regain my old sensation and my drive returns as it used to be. As of now I wish I hadn\'t done it but I\'m hoping that changes after I\'m fully healed. I did gain a solid 1.2 inches in thickness

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279271464

Did the two girls you had sex with mention the cut/abrasion at the bottom of your penis? Having sex with and open wound may get you an infection due to girl\'s bacteria. I suggest you abstain for couple of weeks and let it heal itself and DO NOT get an infection down there, if you do it may be disastrous.

I wish you the best of luck...

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279271817

Mustang2020 wrote: Did the two girls you had sex with mention the cut/abrasion at the bottom of your penis? Having sex with and open wound may get you an infection due to girl\'s bacteria. I suggest you abstain for couple of weeks and let it heal itself and DO NOT get an infection down there, if you do it may be disastrous.

I wish you the best of luck...

yes. I came up with a solid story of why I was wearing this bandage. I\'ve been cleaning the cut and putting bacitracin on it daily. It\'s come a long way. I\'ve never been good at abstaining but I will try.

I just spoke to the dr. He says 60-90 for new nerves to grow to regain full sensation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279272977

Mustang is giving great advice.

Regarding the feel, it\'s probably still swollen and thus can be a little numb. No nerve damage will have been done, so it will return in time for sure.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279273019

Could the cut at the base have been avoided with a better or different wrap during those first few days?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279273787

WolfpackRob wrote: Could the cut at the base have been avoided with a better or different wrap during those first few days?

it was really the rubber band at the base. I\'m not sure but yes probably

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279274972

Curious what your story was to the girls

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279275274

MustGetBigger wrote: Curious what your story was to the girls

will PM you

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279284475

Base cut goes all the way underneath.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279285133

• Visitor
  • Visitor
wow. im really impressed. is the Erection firmness hard or soft?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279286437

Looks great! That cut will heal in no time. You have perfect uniformity throughout and doesn\'t look like it has been worked on. Was thinking there would be a gap at the base since that where you had the constricting band, but not at all. You must be happy with it

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279286777

BDMike wrote: wow. im really impressed. is the Erection firmness hard or soft?

it gets very hard but erections can be difficult sometimes because of the cut. I can still feel the filler under the skin in some areas. Little more in other spots but I think there is some inflammation at the injection point. It gets better everyday

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279287007

MustGetBigger wrote: Looks great! That cut will heal in no time. You have perfect uniformity throughout and doesn\'t look like it has been worked on. Was thinking there would be a gap at the base since that where you had the constricting band, but not at all. You must be happy with it

I tried to work and massage the filler evenly throughout. After the band came off I tried to massage the filler. Seems even throughout but new nerves need to form and the filler I think will soften up a bit. Should look pretty natural. Ill throw up some other Flaccid and Erect shots

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279287245

That\'s impressive Bluemale and thanks for sharing your experiences. I really wish Dr Loria would say what mixture he is using. How many day out are you now and is the gain still a little over 1inch?