PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279105242

Bluemale wrote: Same heavy testicle feeling today. I think one of the blisters may have burst. Looks even and feels even with the exception of the base right and a little base top. Feels a little sqooshy but i am not sure if it the bandage that is contstraining the filler.

Where is that blood at the base coming from? the entry points? or a blister?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279107530

Mustang2020 wrote:

Bluemale wrote: Same heavy testicle feeling today. I think one of the blisters may have burst. Looks even and feels even with the exception of the base right and a little base top. Feels a little sqooshy but i am not sure if it the bandage that is contstraining the filler.

Where is that blood at the base coming from? the entry points? or a blister?

two places. One the lower blister. The second is the bandage is cutting into my skin at the base causing me to bleed form when I walk around. It\'s pretty aggravating

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279107829

@ Bluemale, here are 3 examples.

The first one looks a bit odd as he\'s also had 100cc into his Balls. But if you focus purely on the penis you\'ll get an idea of what 50cc looks like.

The second guy has also had it injected into his scortum, but the penis looks very natural considering it\'s had 50cc injected.

I think yours will look aesthetically better than these though, as they don\'t seem to keep it wrapped for a couple of weeks afterwards. I don\'t think aesthetics are the main goal. They just want size so start with 50cc and go back for more and more.

Let me know when you\'ve had a look or saved them to your HD, as I don\'t have permission to post them, so should take them down really.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279109613

hoddle10 wrote: @ Bluemale, here are 3 examples.

The first one looks a bit odd as he\'s also had 100cc into his Balls. But if you focus purely on the penis you\'ll get an idea of what 50cc looks like.

The second guy has also had it injected into his scortum, but the penis looks very natural considering it\'s had 50cc injected.

I think yours will look aesthetically better than these though, as they don\'t seem to keep it wrapped for a couple of weeks afterwards. I don\'t think aesthetics are the main goal. They just want size so start with 50cc and go back for more and more.

Let me know when you\'ve had a look or saved them to your HD, as I don\'t have permission to post them, so should take them down really.

that\'s great. I see what you\'re saying. I think the 50cc has a nice full look. What are they injecting?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279109989

Bluemale wrote:

that\'s great. I see what you\'re saying. I think the 50cc has a nice full look. What are they injecting?

Liquid Silicone. It\'s almost certainly the same as what Dr Loria is using.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279110118

hoddle10 wrote:

Bluemale wrote:

So what\'s the main issue with this filler? Unknown future complications?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279110256

@H10; when injecting silicone in the testicles area, does it effect production of sperms? does it just fill the sack? does it feel soft and can one still feel the testicles or will they be hidden by the silicone? what are side effect/long term problems...Thx!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279112228

Mustang2020 wrote: @H10; when injecting silicone in the testicles area, does it effect production of sperms? does it just fill the sack? does it feel soft and can one still feel the testicles or will they be hidden by the silicone? what are side effect/long term problems...Thx!

I have no idea, I just know they do it.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279112350

Bluemale wrote:

hoddle10 wrote:

Bluemale wrote:

So what\'s the main issue with this filler? Unknown future complications?

Complications of liquid silicone are quite typical among cosmetic fillers such as migration and granulomas. It was taken off the market and banned by the FDA for those reasons. However there is a legal kind of silicone oil called Silikon1000. It doesn\'t have FDA approval for cosmetic use, but Dr\'s can get around this by using it \"off label.\" I believe it\'s a requirement to make all patients aware of this.

Some Dr\'s have reported excellent results using Silikon1000 as a soft tissue filler. However, they all claim it\'s success is technique dependent. To have a good result one should use what it known as the micro droplet technique and for it to be used in tiny quantities. As a large space volume filler there is very little known regarding complication rates as other countries have different approved fillers for this and in the US I don\'t think anyone other then Loria uses it this way. The only people who use silicone oil for volume filling are those who do back street procedures and obviously it\'s difficult to track those.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279114700

It was mentioned that the pain in my testicles is possibly do to some of the product moving there. He said it was negligible. Also from swelling

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279121132

F@ck. I feel like Im being killed in the nuts over and over

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279121449

Bluemale wrote: F@ck. I feel like Im being killed in the nuts over and over

I suspect that if you hold and gently massage the testicles there wont be any pain.

I had testicular pain a while ago and posted about it here. It was really uncomfortable but when I actually held the testicles there wasn\'t any actual pain. I\'m not saying it\'s all in your head, but honestly most penis related pain gets exaggerated in our minds, as we tend to be in a very fragile mental state. If you say it feel like you are getting repeatedly kicked in the nuts, every time you feel any ache there it will be confirming you are right. But in reality no one could stand being repeatedly kicked in the nuts and you\'d have called an ambulance. You probably have some discomfort, but because you are focusing on it and are probably stressed at the moment, it seems worse than it really is.

I\'m not saying there definitely isn\'t an issue here, as I\'m no Dr and haven\'t examined you. I\'m just saying that try not to allow this to escalate in your head. I\'ve seen it happen so many times before and guys end up convincing themselves something is terribly amiss and seek drastic resolution.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279122747

hoddle10 wrote:

Bluemale wrote: F@ck. I feel like Im being killed in the nuts over and over

I suspect that if you hold and gently massage the testicles there wont be any pain.

I had testicular pain a while ago and posted about it here. It was really uncomfortable but when I actually held the testicles there wasn\'t any actual pain. I\'m not saying it\'s all in your head, but honestly most penis related pain gets exaggerated in our minds, as we tend to be in a very fragile mental state. If you say it feel like you are getting repeatedly kicked in the nuts, every time you feel any ache there it will be confirming you are right. But in reality no one could stand being repeatedly kicked in the nuts and you\'d have called an ambulance. You probably have some discomfort, but because you are focusing on it and are probably stressed at the moment, it seems worse than it really is.

I\'m not saying there definitely isn\'t an issue here, as I\'m no Dr and haven\'t examined you. I\'m just saying that try not to allow this to escalate in your head. I\'ve seen it happen so many times before and guys end up convincing themselves something is terribly amiss and seek drastic resolution.

im
Not one to overreact or be drastic. I sat on an ice pack and took some painkillers. Feeling good. Rubber band is off. I also cut off some of the bandage at the bottom. Tomorrow is the last day with this bandage. Friday I will post some pics with this bandage off before I stretch wrap it

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279125526

Icepack & painkillers aren\'t drastic at this stage of healing. I wish you happy healing! Despite my opinions on the method you chose (which you are well aware of lol), I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery, and greatly appreciate the willingness to log your progress with our forum. All avenues of Phalloplasty ought to be reported on and reviewed. Good luck!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279125953

Hi blue, glad you\'re doing well, very curious for the friday pics, take care !