PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279090677

55cc helps explain why it looks so swelled up. If he did use other filler like he says, it might take
a long time for it get to a normal looking penis. The other fillers will break down over time. I would
call some of the other people you talked to before the procudure and ask if it is a similar healing
process. Did loria say how long the swelling would last? I sure cant imgeine having sex with it
In that shape. Best luck bro we are here for you.
Kcchief

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279090732

Based on the condition you\'ve described I would not even think about using the thing until you\'ve clearly seen a big improvement. It will happen, I\'m sure. But just focus for now on finishing your healing process.
55cc is insane. You\'re going to be way bigger I guess. Must be like 6\" easy.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279090933

50cc is pretty much the standard with first round injections of liquid silicone. There are a number of yahoo groups dedicated to this. It\'s called \"juicing\". Very few of them seem to stop at 50cc though. They tend to go crazy and it\'s perfectly normal for these guys to have 200cc injected. They also have it done in their scrotum. It usually looks ridiculous but for most of them it\'s about the size of the bulge in their pants. It\'s mainly a gay thing it seems. There is a well known Urologist in TJ who does it. There is also a guy in London and Frankfurt who do it, but illegally in those countries.

Here is an example of a guy who went way, way too far:

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279091514

^Holy shit

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279091740

\"Holy shit\"! X2 \"Is that a cantaloupe in your pocket or...\"

Goodluck with the healing Bluemale.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279092180

Hoddle.
Would liquid silicone ever firm up?
Kcchief

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279092508

day 7

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279092529

hoddle10 wrote: 50cc is pretty much the standard with first round injections of liquid silicone. There are a number of yahoo groups dedicated to this. It\'s called \"juicing\". Very few of them seem to stop at 50cc though. They tend to go crazy and it\'s perfectly normal for these guys to have 200cc injected. They also have it done in their scrotum. It usually looks ridiculous but for most of them it\'s about the size of the bulge in their pants. It\'s mainly a gay thing it seems. There is a well known Urologist in TJ who does it. There is also a guy in London and Frankfurt who do it, but illegally in those countries.

Cmon with that picture... Jesus. My goal is to get to 6. I liked the shape I had before, along with my length, so if I can get the even Girth I\'ll be very pleased.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279092539

kcchief wrote: 55cc helps explain why it looks so swelled up. If he did use other filler like he says, it might take a long time for it get to a normal looking penis. The other fillers will break down over time. I would call some of the other people you talked to before the procudure and ask if it is a similar healing process. Did loria say how long the swelling would last? I sure cant imgeine having sex with it In that shape. Best luck bro we are here for you. Kcchief

Loria said the swelling should be pretty much down by the time this bandage comes off, which is friday. He said there may still be some blisters, slight bruising or cuts.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279093087

Bluemale wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: 50cc is pretty much the standard with first round injections of liquid silicone. There are a number of yahoo groups dedicated to this. It\'s called \"juicing\". Very few of them seem to stop at 50cc though. They tend to go crazy and it\'s perfectly normal for these guys to have 200cc injected. They also have it done in their scrotum. It usually looks ridiculous but for most of them it\'s about the size of the bulge in their pants. It\'s mainly a gay thing it seems. There is a well known Urologist in TJ who does it. There is also a guy in London and Frankfurt who do it, but illegally in those countries.

Cmon with that picture... Jesus. My goal is to get to 6. I liked the shape I had before, along with my length, so if I can get the even Girth I\'ll be very pleased.

I agree with you. But for some reason among this sub culture of \"juicers\" size is everything. Many of them can\'t even penetrate anymore, but derive more pleasure from having a big, but freakish looking penis than from having sex.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279093990

hoddle10 wrote:

Bluemale wrote:

I agree with you. But for some reason among this sub culture of \"juicers\" size is everything. Many of them can\'t even penetrate anymore, but derive more pleasure from having a big, but freakish looking penis than from having sex.

i think that will get old fast. My testicles are really tender and heavy feeling today. Full of semen or another issue? ANy thoughts?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279103882

Same heavy testicle feeling today. I think one of the blisters may have burst. Looks even and feels even with the exception of the base right and a little base top. Feels a little sqooshy but i am not sure if it the bandage that is contstraining the filler.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279104316

kcchief wrote: Hoddle. Would liquid silicone ever firm up? Kcchief

Yes I think so. I think it only feels soft when too much is injected. I\'m sure some sort of capsule must form around it. I joined a yahoo group for \"juicers\" a few years ago and there are photos of guys who had a typical 50cc 1st round and they look really normal. It\'s only when they start inject 100\'s of cc\'s that it turns into a freak show, but that is what they want.

Also if silicone oil is mixed with a bit of water based carrier, it should form into thousands of micro droplets and collagen will form around them.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279104323

Day 8 - Over the bandage. I don\'t think there is too much swelling in this area. It\'s very easy to touch and squeezable. i\'ve been massaging the filler. I\'m thinking it\'ll drop around 6. That would be exciting. Hopefully it stays

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279104910

Looks like you\'re getting close. If possible try to keep the area as clean as possible between now and when the bandage comes off. You\'ve come this far, it would suck to have complications or infections.