PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279222851

MustGetBigger wrote: Do you know for sure it\'s silicone he\'s injecting? There are bad cases with PMMA too, so it\'s not that PMMA is without risks. Even I have aesthetic issues, lumps, injection point nodules and two unsuccessful rounds How is injecting silicone an underground thing and PMMA not an underground thing. There\'s no one in the U.S that injects PMMA in the penis, you still have to go out of the country

Artefil has a patent. All our members should already be aware of this. So it isn\'t viable to inject it in the US. It\'s not illegal, it\'s just not an option due to the carrier and the price.

Silicone is an underground thing. There are numerous forums devoted to it and they get the injections done illegally. FDA banned medical grade silicone. There was a Dr in Miami who did it, but you had to be a member of certain forums to get his details. There is still a Dr in London that does it and one in Frankfurt, but they are also operating illegally. Hence it\'s \"underground.\"

We know there will be bad cases with PMMA. There will be with any filler. But silicone has a bad history. It was banned for a reason. Some Dr\'s have used a loophole which means they can still inject \"off label.\" However, they are very clear that it should only be done using a micro droplet technique, where by tiny amounts are injected, weeks apart. So a wrinkle would typically be filled over two sessions, with a total of less than 1 cc used. No one in the US injects large amounts to fill big volume areas.

There are different types of granulomas. Some or more aggressive to the surrounding tissue than others. Silicone produces scelorosing (sp?) granulomas and they are fierce. You can see that it has a harsher immune response by just looking at Bluemales photos. When you have a silicone granuloma, despite it being injected under the skin, it\'s common for it to destroy the surrounding tissue, hence it will attack the shaft skin.

Also no one, including Dr Loria, has the first clue as what we should expect regarding serious complication rates with silicone or how best to treat it. Read what he said to Bluemale about being able to inject \"something\" to get rid of it. It\'s another total lie. But despite so much evidence that he\'s a dodgy character, by simply being able to inject a substance that can make a penis bigger, the guy is still able to garner the interest of our members. It\'s so easy to appeal to male vanity that it makes many men incredibly vulnerable to making bad decisions. This is why guys like me post in what is seen as a very negative way, that annoys many members. As unpopular as it is to point out the craziness of considering a procedure like this, it\'s actually pretty necessary as the lure of having a big penis makes it damn easy for most guys to develop a kind of tunnel vision that blinds them to obvious red flags.

The way many people go about getting PMMA is no better in my opinion. Going for round after round of high concentration PMMA is very different from the idea of using PMMA as an alternative to Belloderm/Alloderm or FFT in my opinion. With those methods the patient is lucky to gain to gain 1/2\". So the risks of using a moderate amount of permanent filler seemed favorable compared to under going surgery. But I don\'t think that is true of what we are seeing now and certainly not when you throw silicone oil into the equation.

I understand very well what it\'s like to live with physical defects on your penis. I did that for a decade! So genuinely do understand why you\'d give anything to have them corrected. But you need to be aware that this desperation to resolve your problems will allow you to think in an irrational way in order to justify making a decision which gives you a chance of getting the resolution you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279223139

Well said H10...

we need people like you to give members here a balanced view of this PE thing, so keep up the good work..

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279224140

Couldn\'t have said it better Hoddle.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279224264

I was aware of silicone injections as early as this forum\'s creation, but it never had a serious thread or a serious following for the obvious reasons. It\'s just not a viable option. And any doctor injecting Silikon1000 without using microdroplet technique, and/or mixing Silikon1000 with other fillers when the box label specifically advises against mixing the product, is an unethical physician putting his or her patients at risk.

I can\'t say for certain that\'s what\'s happening here with Dr. Loria because 1- he chooses not to disclose the composition of his filler cocktail, and 2- I haven\'t observed him perform the procedure. But for those who are remotely considering this option, be sure to familiarize yourself with the aforementioned comments from myself and Hoddle. As if the previous events with Irishfan and Dr. L on this forum weren\'t enough to raise red flags

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279224534

Bluemale wrote: I believe I stated it one of my earlier posts. I see it as a risk no matter which way you go.

True, but some risks are notably more significant than others. It\'s all ultimately a gamble, but some bets are reckless while others are valued or calculated. You simply have to be smart since you only have one penis (or in this analogy, only one poker hand to play).

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279229024

Skeptical One wrote:

Bluemale wrote: I believe I stated it one of my earlier posts. I see it as a risk no matter which way you go.

True, but some risks are notably more significant than others. It\'s all ultimately a gamble, but some bets are reckless while others are valued or calculated. You simply have to be smart since you only have one penis (or in this analogy, only one poker hand to play).

both you and hoodle have been amazing. thank you.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279237635

Just read through irishman\'s threads. He is an unreliable source. Makes Dr. Loria seem as a dodgy/shady character. That\'s too bad since he\'s located in U.S. ( very close to me) and it seems as if the concoction he uses allows the material to be spread evenly throughout, even past the circ scar where PMMA has issues filling in.

Wishing you the best results blue. Keep us updated with pics as you\'re the only legitimate patient of his on this site.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279239262

It\'s still a bit early on but my cuts at the base are healing up. Masterbation sucks and feels terrible. My first sexual experience was pretty good. Going to have another go ahead at it tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it. I\'m still sitting with a 1.2 Inch gain in circumference.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279240066

where did you get this done?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279245478

@warren101
Please research prior to posting rhetorical questions.

penisenlargementnewyork.com/penis-enlargement-new-york.html

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279246720

It says that he uses a long acting filler that will last 10 years or more. So this isn\'t permanent like PMMA. Curious what he\'s using that would dissolve after a decade

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279247971

Damn hoddle10'. You sank his battleship! On target as always. I do hope and pray that things go well for Bluemale.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279248475

Just had sex. My Dick hurts. :/.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279248509

Wasn\'t aware that PMMA will dissolve after a decade. Thought it was permanent

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279248662

MustGetBigger wrote: Wasn\'t aware that PMMA will dissolve after a decade. Thought it was permanent

Neither PMMA or Silikon will. But PMMA is often marketed as long lasting, rather than permanent. I\'m not sure if Silikon is actually marketed as long lasting or if Loria has just used the term as it\'s applied to other permanent fillers.