PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279172696

I\'m saying does it feel softer when it\'s Erect now or does it feel the same

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279172938

wow looking good bluemale.... hope you feel better. i know you are on a drought.. wait till you heal before you have sex.

. Dr. Loris secretary keeps calling me and trying to schedule a consultation. I dont have any plans to do anything to my penis,till early 2014, since i just started my PE journey. Im still doing the regular jelq and stretchs and see how much I can gain after this year. IM also doing tons of research on PMMA and other surgical enhancements.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279174011

MustGetBigger wrote: I\'m saying does it feel softer when it\'s Erect now or does it feel the same

havent had a full enough Erection to say yet. Will keep updating as i progress

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279179971

Considering that we had our procedures relatively close to each other - I find this a bit conserning that you\'ve not been able to get a decent Erection. However, it looks like your Dick has been through quite a bit. I am happy to see you\'re healing up nicely.
Hopefully you will regain sensation and everything else.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279180131

buttercups wrote: Considering that we had our procedures relatively close to each other - I find this a bit conserning that you\'ve not been able to get a decent Erection. However, it looks like your Dick has been through quite a bit. I am happy to see you\'re healing up nicely.
Hopefully you will regain sensation and everything else.

it gets better each day but there\'s some minor cuts and scrapes that prevent it from being enjoyable enough to sustain an Erection. It looks like I\'m holding up around 6\" Girth which is a 1.5 gain. Hoping it stays and heals up there.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279200183

it\'s looking nice! good for you! keep us informed.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279203381

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279206064

At Day 16 now I believe. Feeling pretty good. The healing is going well. The worst part is still the cut at the base from the bandage but good news... I had sex last night and it worked and felt f@ckin great! Little sore after but we had 3 go aheads at it. Heard some new moans and when I really got fully Erect and fired up forget it. Felt super tight and just awesome. Really looking forward to being 100 percent but this gave e a great idea of where it is headed. I\'m fairly certain at this point i should hold these gains. It looks very natural. I\'ll try to get up a pic in the next day or so along with some measurements. I did snap some video from last night but that\'s not for this forum

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279206445

so was it rock hard when Erect or kinda soft even when fully Erect cause it is silicone and i dont know if that will harden like the PMMA does

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279217282

SpankAss wrote: so was it rock hard when Erect or kinda soft even when fully Erect cause it is silicone and i dont know if that will harden like the PMMA does

rock hard.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279219114

SpankAss wrote: so was it rock hard when Erect or kinda soft even when fully Erect cause it is silicone and i dont know if that will harden like the PMMA does

It\'s a foreign body, so collagen will form around it. We even see it with the Elist implant. If you out something in the body that doesn\'t belong there it will try and reject it or wall it off. This doesn\'t happen with fat or HA as they are both produced by our bodies so aren\'t seen as \"foreign\" when injected.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279219291

That\'s great news blue. You\'re my boy blue.. Wonder if you could get the silicon injected after already having PMMA injected

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279220101

MustGetBigger wrote: That\'s great news blue. You\'re my boy blue.. Wonder if you could get the silicon injected after already having PMMA injected

This is what worries me about this thread and I thought the same would be true of Irishfans, but his procedure failed. Guys see a nice result and start viewing this as a viable alternative. But nothing has changed. Silicone is still silicone and it would be crazy to have it injected. There is a reason the FDA banned silicone and it\'s because when it goes wrong the consequences are dreadful. The granulomas we see with silicone aren\'t the same as with PMMA or Radiesse. They will destroy the surrounding tissue.

Silicone injections aren\'t new, yet they haven\'t been discussed on mainstream penis enlargement forums as they are seen largely as an underground thing. Dr Loria has got around this by using a sale pitch he\'s taken from reading PhalloBoards and claiming that he\'s using the micro droplet technique as described in medical literature. But he most certainly is not and should be avoided at all costs. The trouble is so many are desperate to get a big and aesthetic penis, that they will see results like this and start trying to justify doing this procedure to themselves. To even consider this would be pure madness.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279220551

Do you know for sure it\'s silicone he\'s injecting? There are bad cases with PMMA too, so it\'s not that PMMA is without risks. Even I have aesthetic issues, lumps, injection point nodules and two unsuccessful rounds

How is injecting silicone an underground thing and PMMA not an underground thing. There\'s no one in the U.S that injects PMMA in the penis, you still have to go out of the country

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279220878

I believe I stated it one of my earlier posts. I see it as a risk no matter which way you go. We are all after the same thing and willing to take a chance to achieve this. I am still extremely fresh off this procedure. It has only been 17 days. I\'m not 100 percent yet. I am comfortable with where I am in the healing process and glad to be sexually active again. I am not ignorant to the possibility of something going wrong at any point in the future and I will surely have to deal with that when and if the time comes. I\'m going to continue to update and keep everyone posted on my progress. It was extremely unnerving to be the only one on this forum, aside from Irish, to have gone through a procedure with loria. I hope that if others decide to use him going forward that this thread will help them get through it.