PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279057366

Mustang2020 wrote: From your photos, it looks to me like some of the material he injected you with is still oozing out of the entry points. I also think that the tight bandages that he had at the base of your penis restricted blood flow. It now looks like he loosened the base bandages and reshaped the penis so hopefully it will heal and solidify into the final shape...

Hey Mustang - When they came off they were like water blisters. It was the same look and feel of what would come out of any blister. There was only one entry point if I remember correctly. I was very worried about the shape after the bandage came off but he molded it better, wrapped it nice and it is sitting very nice right now. I am just staying on top of shaping. He says in 7 days about 80 percent of the material should be solid. After that he wants me wearing a retainer wrap during the day for about 30 days but I can be sexually active.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279061289

oh my!!! thanks for sharing these photos... it looks painful! didnt realize the healing process would be grotesque looking. I hope you feel better Bluemale!!! I am here to support you buddy!!!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279062691

masgrande007 wrote: oh my!!! thanks for sharing these photos... it looks painful! didnt realize the healing process would be grotesque looking. I hope you feel better Bluemale!!! I am here to support you buddy!!!

Thanks ?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279066650

[/QUOTE] Thanks ?[/QUOTE]

Didnt realize it would look weird afterwards thats all. i hope you get better soon.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279066859

Blue did you find out how much product he injected. He told me a while back 50cc and more was not uncommon.
Looks a lot more invasive then he makes it out to be. I hope it works out for you. And thank you for your story and pictures.
Kcchief

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279075481

kcchief wrote: Blue did you find out how much product he injected. He told me a while back 50cc and more was not uncommon. Looks a lot more invasive then he makes it out to be. I hope it works out for you. And thank you for your story and pictures. Kcchief

More invasive in the sense that the healing seems to be harder than I thought it would be. Today is the 6th day and i\'m still pretty uncomfortable. Everyday hasn\'t been great, along with my mental and emotional state. I wish I knew when I would be better and feel normal again. It is a very frustrating state to be in. No on the amount of CC. Im guessing a lot though. Glans is bugging me a little today and the base where the bandage meets my skin is really irritated. I may have pushed myself too much going out last night but I simply can\'t sit in bed anymore.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279079168

Two pics of the bandage digging into my skin. Really annoying and i think my glans may be blistering slightly.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279079314

How many days do you have to stay in bed???
I was up and at em in 2 days. Seems long recovery

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279079439

When was the last time you unwrapped it? You need to be careful that you aren\'t cutting off the blood supply. The skin at the base does look slightly grey. Dr Loria obviously doesn\'t want the silicone to migrate, but you need to be careful you don\'t damage the skin by constricting too tightly.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279079978

hoddle10 wrote: When was the last time you unwrapped it? You need to be careful that you aren\'t cutting off the blood supply. The skin at the base does look slightly grey. Dr Loria obviously doesn\'t want the silicone to migrate, but you need to be careful you don\'t damage the skin by constricting too tightly.

Procedure was monday. we unwrapped it friday and let it sit for 30 minutes then we rewrapped it and wrapped slightly looser at the base. This wrap will come off this coming friday. I\'d love to take it off right now. It is certainly restricting the blood supply somewhat but definitely not entirely as I have had a few erections but they did not last very long at all.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279079991

buttercups wrote: How many days do you have to stay in bed??? I was up and at em in 2 days. Seems long recovery

I\'m not told to stay in bed it\'s just hard to walk around with this between my legs and the bandage becomes more abrasive. I went out last night but it\'s just irritating to do too much because of the bandage

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279081288

Bluemale wrote: I went out last night but it\'s just irritating to do too much because of the bandage

Hi Bluemale,

How many day offs did you take for this procedure? you went out last night... well thats a good sign... happy healing and stay positive!!!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279081730

As I mentioned in my PM, DO NOT get an infection....be extra careful and baby it as much as possible. You need to get regular blood flow into the penis shaft to help in healing. May be Vitamin C, 2000 mg per day will help a little and some anti inflammatory pills (check with loria first of course, I am NOT a dr). BE PATIENT....good luck.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279088973

How is it going? Update please.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279090233

Mustang2020 wrote: As I mentioned in my PM, DO NOT get an infection....be extra careful and baby it as much as possible. You need to get regular blood flow into the penis shaft to help in healing. May be Vitamin C, 2000 mg per day will help a little and some anti inflammatory pills (check with loria first of course, I am NOT a dr). BE PATIENT....good luck.

I listened to you. Ended up coming up with a pretty extravagant story and then I went down on her for a while. I\'ve been resting in bed as much as possible and I believe there is blood flow getting there because I am having regular erections. My diet has been perfect and I\'m following everything the dr has said, along keeping in daily contact with him. For those who were asking I was injected with 55cc. I do have some yellow spotting through the bandage today which I think is just a blister leaking. I will post a picture in a little while. Other than that it is awful walking around, sleeping, intimating. Actually the whole thing is pretty awful. I\'m really hoping it will be worth this aggravation. I was very tempted to put a condom over the bandage and try to have sex last night. I have mustang sitting on my shoulder.