PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279027946

adc555 wrote: Following your thread! Good luck, brother!

ps. the chat thing still doesnt work =(

Thank you. feeling a bit better for the past hour!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279029873

Bluemale wrote:

A good watch if anyone hasn\'t seen it. The guy could use a shave though

I believe this is the Korean Lipen procedure not what loria\'s procedure is....

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279029948

Mustang2020 wrote:

Bluemale wrote:

A good watch if anyone hasn\'t seen it. The guy could use a shave though

I believe this is the Korean Lipen procedure not what loria\'s procedure is....

it is. just a good watch

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279031781

Bluemale,

wish you a happy healing and speedy recovery. I had a teleconference call with Dr Loria last week. seems like a very nice guy. Im looking into his procedure. I been reading alot of stuff about him on the board and not many people are too thrill about him.

I hope you can prove everyone wrong!

what is your before measurements?? I know the procedure is more for Girth. Can you gain any length?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279031966

masgrande007 wrote: Bluemale,

wish you a happy healing and speedy recovery. I had a teleconference call with Dr Loria last week. seems like a very nice guy. Im looking into his procedure. I been reading alot of stuff about him on the board and not many people are too thrill about him.

I hope you can prove everyone wrong!

what is your before measurements?? I know the procedure is more for Girth. Can you gain any length?

I did the teleconference. What did you think of it? I really hope this works out. I would love for him to be a viable option for people reading this board. He and I talked about this briefly . He says most patients experience a gain of .5 up to 1.5. I\'m not seeking a length gain off the procedure. It would be a fun bonus. I was really looking to pack in at least a solid Inch of Girth. I wonder be able to see something until Friday when I get rewrapped.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279040025

Day 4: 6:45 Am - So this is the first morning I can actually massage my penis. It is certainly a bit tender in two areas but I can actually grab it and touch it a little. I'm definitely still pretty swollen. I spent have the night keeping it in an upward position and the remainder in a downward position in an attempt to keep good symmetry. I took a decent amount of pain pills and some ambien to fall asleep last night but still woke two or three times for annoying bathroom breaks. This is the first morning I've thought about how exciting sex might be too. 3:15 pm ' Started to massage a bit more. The one main blister seems to have popped a bit. It's leaking a clear fluid like any other blister. Extremely eager to get the bandage off. The left side looks to be a little bigger than the right. Hard to tell if it is swelling or uneven filler. It is more tender than the right so I hoping it is swelling.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279043655

Best of luck to you blue. Almost went to Dr. Loria myself as hes fairly close to me. Keep us updated with pics

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279043958

MustGetBigger wrote: Best of luck to you blue. Almost went to Dr. Loria myself as hes fairly close to me. Keep us updated with pics

Why didn\'t you and did you go somewhere else?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279046380

Hey, Blue, thanks for posting.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279046640

[/QUOTE] I did the teleconference. What did you think of it? I really hope this works out. I would love for him to be a viable option for people reading this board. He and I talked about this briefly . He says most patients experience a gain of .5 up to 1.5. I\'m not seeking a length gain off the procedure. It would be a fun bonus. I was really looking to pack in at least a solid Inch of Girth. I wonder be able to see something until Friday when I get rewrapped. [/QUOTE]

I thought the teleconference was very helpful! who knows, maybe you were on the line with me?
It was 2-3weeks ago and it was his first teleconference in a few months. I did ask him alot of questions.

My Girth is 5 inches, and my BPEL is 5.5, i am more interested in length. So i been doing manual PE with a size genetics. During the teleconference, i found out the procedure is for Girth, if you get length it is an added bonus, he told me dont even expect it.

He is working on non invasive formula on lengthening. It wont be ready for another 6 months. he will be doing a study on that and will be looking for patients to volunteer. Whether its free or not, i dont know yet. So I am going to wait and see what happens while i do my manual PE.

I know he charges around 4600 for his procedure. I assume this is your 1st round??

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279046812

Blue - Received an ad from him in the mail after my second round (I live close to him) Already had a good experience with Dr.C and there seemed to be no info on Dr. Loria. I called Dr. Loria and spoke with assistant trying to get some more info on the procedure. They wouldn\'t give me any info on the phone and told me to come in for consultation. It sounded sketchy so I went back to Dr.C even though he\'s much farther away

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279052585

Day 5 -

So after sitting in bed for a few days my mind really started getting the best of me. Talking with people, rereading threads... I was really swollen, my blister was leaking, really irritated... What if this stuff migrates, what if my Dick looks awful and never comes back again, what if dr. loria was experimenting on me and put some strange penile implant in me... I was all over the place. I took some sleeping pills and 4 pain pills and still couldn\'t sleep. It was awful.

At 8 I drove out to Loria\'s office. I could barely keep my eyes open. I had some coffee and got in the chair with the assistant. I was pretty vocal about how I was feeling physically and mentally. We began to unwrap the bandage and it hurt like a bastard. As it started to come off I could see the swelling, blisters and lumps. It was amazing to have the bandages off but i was just groggy as hell.

The dr. came in and he could see how i looked in the face. We had a good laugh together and we talked about it. Told me it looked excellent, went over a bunch of things and began to wrap me. I watched the whole process. He explained how and why. He was very pleased to see no migration of the material and that my cuts and swelling were not terrible. I was more concerned about getting a normal shape to my penis. As he began I could see how he started to shape and mold. He re wrapped me and it was the first decent feeling I\'ve had in days. My new wrap is on, lot of swelling has gone down and i have a normal penis shape finally. No more of this fat heavy uneven thing Hanging between my legs. The next 7 days with this wrap is all about massage and keeping the shape.

I really appreciate the encouragement through PM\'s and talking to different people. Im back to feeling optimistic again. Oh and I can piss like a human again!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279055239

Did you find out what he injected, how many cc\'s he injected, how long the recovery time is for it, etc

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279056679

From your photos, it looks to me like some of the material he injected you with is still oozing out of the entry points. I also think that the tight bandages that he had at the base of your penis restricted blood flow. It now looks like he loosened the base bandages and reshaped the penis so hopefully it will heal and solidify into the final shape...

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279056992

If you read Dr Lorias website he is now offering injections into the scrotum, just as they do with \"underground\" silicone injections. When you read about the gains his patients are making and the fact the liquid can still be molded at this stage, then it must be plain old silicone oil that he\'s injecting. There just isn\'t a cosmetic filler on the market that could offer those sort of gains permanently and at a price of $4700. It has to be silicone oil.