PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279303581

WolfpackRob wrote: \"The particular filler material used is Silikon 1000 and a Hyaluronic Acid/and-or Collagen mix\" Dr. Loria said this on another site as well. Silikon 1000 is fine to use as a filler as long as the micro droplet technique is used. Injecting large quantities of just silikon oil poses lots of risks and they are well documented. Supposedly the method and mixture Dr. Loria uses is different. It causes the silikon 1000 to react the same way other plastic surgeons use the filler on wrinkles or acne scars when using the micro droplet technique. The individual spheres are \"entombed\" by collagen just like PMMA. I\'m looking forward to watching bluemale\'s progress. It looks great at this point.

Mixing large quantities of micro droplets is not the same as the micro droplet technique used by plastic surgeons. The makers of Silikon1000 very clearly state that the product should not be mixed.

Also if it was mixed with HA, then he\'d be using about 30% silicone and 70% HA. That\'s $15000 worth of HA for a procedure that costs $4700! Does that sound plausible to you?

In the original Israeli study they injected pure Silikon1000. Yet they injected about 5cc at a time, several weeks apart. By doing this the Dr could build up slowly, the recovery for the patient was virtually nothing and aesthetics wouldn\'t be an issue. But this isn\'t economically as efficient as possible. So to get around it, one could use a Cock ring to stop it migrating and wrap firmly to ensure a smooth contour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279304697

My post said Hyaluronic Acid/AND-OR Collagen mix. He obviously isn\'t using $15000 worth of anything. I don\'t know exactly what he uses or how his method will reduce the risks associated with silikon 1000 injected at larger volumes. What I do know is Bluemale has a great result at the moment and I\'m looking forward to following his progress.

www.asiaandro.com/archive/1008-682x/9/408.htm

Link to study in Israel hoodle mentioned above.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279310433

You\'d have to be absolutely desperate & naive to consider this procedure given the current knowledge on both the procedure and physician.

I\'m following Bluemale\'s progress in hopes that he recovers unscathed, but any such idea that this particular method is viable puts you firmly in the bracket of the \"uninformed\" (as I prefer avoiding terms like \"stupid\" and \"ignorant\").

Is it not apparent that Dr. Loria is walking a legal tightrope with his voluminous injections in the U.S. of silicone oil into the penis, being well aware of silicone\'s demonstrated short & long term complications? I shouldn\'t even have to reiterate the numerous red flags associated with this procedure, but if you are deaf & blind, there isn\'t much more I can say or do.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279311180

WolfpackRob wrote: My post said Hyaluronic Acid/AND-OR Collagen mix. He obviously isn\'t using $15000 worth of anything. I don\'t know exactly what he uses or how his method will reduce the risks associated with silikon 1000 injected at larger volumes. What I do know is Bluemale has a great result at the moment and I\'m looking forward to following his progress. www.asiaandro.com/archive/1008-682x/9/408.htm Link to study in Israel hoodle mentioned above.

FDA approved collagen products require an allergy test (which Bluemale didn\'t have) and cost $300-$400 per cc. So it isn\'t mixed with collagen either.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279311336

Yes that\'s true about the bovine collagen test. I just looked at his website and the before and after pics look pretty good...very similar to Bluemale. The problem in my opinion is most severe complications (ie. granulomas) may not occur until many years later. This is true for PMMA as well but the ones from silikon oil seems to be more aggressive. On the other hand, most of theses injections were done underground and there is no way to track what they actually injected.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279311581

WolfpackRob wrote: Yes that\'s true about the bovine collagen test. I just looked at his website and the before and after pics look pretty good...very similar to Bluemale. The problem in my opinion is most severe complications (ie. granulomas) may not occur until many years later. This is true for PMMA as well but the ones from silikon oil seems to be more aggressive. On the other hand, most of theses injections were done underground and there is no way to track what they actually injected.

Medical grade silicone was FDA approved for cosmetic use. But it gone withdrawn due to very aggressive reactions.

I know people don\'t want to hear this, as they see a nice result and want it themselves, but the way things are heading with these injectables is crazy.

Silikon1000 is really cheap to buy, so plastic surgeons can use it in large volume. Yet, despite the huge demand, find me a single US plastic surgeon who uses it for buttock enhancement etc.

Loria has not had some revolutionary idea. Firstly he almost certainly got his idea from this forum and secondly US surgeons have been aware of the loop hole that allows them to use silicone oil for over a decade.

It\'s cheaper for South American Dr\'s to buy silikon1000 than it is for them to buy PMMA.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279312998

hoddle10 wrote:

WolfpackRob wrote: Yes that\'s true about the bovine collagen test. I just looked at his website and the before and after pics look pretty good...very similar to Bluemale. The problem in my opinion is most severe complications (ie. granulomas) may not occur until many years later. This is true for PMMA as well but the ones from silikon oil seems to be more aggressive. On the other hand, most of theses injections were done underground and there is no way to track what they actually injected.

Medical grade silicone was FDA approved for cosmetic use. But it gone withdrawn due to very aggressive reactions.

I know people don\'t want to hear this, as they see a nice result and want it themselves, but the way things are heading with these injectables is crazy.

Silikon1000 is really cheap to buy, so plastic surgeons can use it in large volume. Yet, despite the huge demand, find me a single US plastic surgeon who uses it for buttock enhancement etc.

Loria has not had some revolutionary idea. Firstly he almost certainly got his idea from this forum and secondly US surgeons have been aware of the loop hole that allows them to use silicone oil for over a decade.

It\'s cheaper for South American Dr\'s to buy silikon1000 than it is for them to buy PMMA.

do they know what causes these reactions? What kinds if reactions? Are there those who have experienced no side effects?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279313665

Bluemale wrote:

hoddle10 wrote:

do they know what causes these reactions? What kinds if reactions? Are there those who have experienced no side effects?

I worry about saying this, but in most people bad reactions wont happen. When the FDA banned silicone oil it wasn\'t because everyone had bad reactions. In my opinion most people wont have side effects. But I assure you some will. What neither I, Loria or anyone else can say is what percentage of people will see problems. We are totally clueless as to how Silikon1000 behaves in a dynamic organ or how injecting on this scale effects complication rates.

This is a tricky situation as I hate the idea of you sitting at home worrying about this, but at the same time I don\'t want others to do it.

Honestly, I don\'t think you\'ll ever have any problems. The truth is, most people who inject parafin oil don\'t have problems. But that doesn\'t mean it\'s a good idea are the stakes are so high.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279325963

Bluemale has the skin discoloration and sensation improved?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279327967

WolfpackRob wrote: Bluemale has the skin discoloration and sensation improved?

yes. Gets slightly better each day. Still not 100 percent yet

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 8 months ago #1279362301

Had a great night showing it off tonight. Cut is almost healed. Was slightly infected. Had to get a special wash for it

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279403787

I\'m now past 4 weeks of the procedure.

The excitement going into this journey overwhelmed my rational thought. The feeling and thought of being fuller and thicker was so sexually exciting that it eclipsed all rational thought. I took the plunge...

At this point it is a regret but i don\'t dwell on it. My sexual mate finds our encounters to be \"different\" and not as good. The sex I hoped to enhance with another, whom i\'ve been active with for 3 years, didn\'t change much at all.

I miss my old Dick. I loved how it felt. I loved how I knew and controlled it. My new Dick is still somewhat painful and unrealistic feeling. This cut at the base has been beyond an annoying thorn in my side. I have to almost re learn how I enjoy myself sexually.

My hope is that the pain subsides and that my Cock becomes more natural feeling.

I will be updating but my advice to those reading.... Learn to love what you\'ve got. Be confident, believe in it and enjoy it. Find a partner who loves and appreciates it. I have always been a confident man.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279403873

Thanks again for the update and honesty. I definitely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279404053

blue thanks for being honest and keep in mind you didnt have PMMA but rather silkon prob which is prob more squishy then PMMA...most of the PMMA guys on here havent really had issues with it being soft or squishy feeling or not feeling as hard...a few have even said its harder and more firm so who knows

i think in time yours will heal and you will prob feel diff...not sure about the squishiness but thanks for keeping us up to day cause i was thinking about this after seeing yours since he is closer to be then dr c but now i think its PMMA def for me ... but i am not going for another year or so since i have been stretching and want to finish that and cement my gains first....i am currently 7.25 almost 7.5 BPEL and i lost 30 lbs so fat pad is almost gone...another 15 to 20 lbs lost and no fat pad at all and it will be a 7.50 nbpel

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279442175

First handjob this morning. She said my Dick looked bigger, smoother and nicer. Like the skin was tighter. Felt great and was fun.

Still a bit firm on the topside of the shaft but I\'m feeling mentally and physically better. Can\'t wait to be 100 percent.