PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 5 months ago #1280360318

hoddle10 wrote:

Bluemale wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: In my amateur opinion, I think they will be able to fix the mid shaft area nicely. However, I think the base might prove harder as Loria injected so much that it created a lollipop effect. If the PMMA doesn\'t settle there due to skin tightness, then it might even increase the effect. But I\'m just speculating and don\'t really know how these things work.

Until I saw your latest photos I actually thought aesthetically Loria had done a good job. But you can really see the imperfections. Did these become worse over time or were they always there?

they have gotten worse. The product loria injected seems to have bunched up on the topside of the shaft. Seems to be steady where it is and ironically whatever dr. C did on the sides seems to be holding lorias product in place.

I think it\'s just pure Silikon1000. I don\'t believe the Loria \"cocktail\" exists.

When Irishfan had it done and he gained nothing, I and others assumed it was because he didn\'t use enough micro droplets and they were too far apart, a bit like using 2% PMMA. However, since then it appears that Loria has started heavily wrapping and constricting the base (hence your scar). The reason for this is obviously to keep trap the product in the penis until a capsule forms around it. We can see from your photos that it\'s still mobile weeks later, just like silicone oil. So, it seems with hindsight that Irishfan\'s procedure didn\'t fail because the concentration wasn\'t high enough, but the product simply completely migrated from his penis. There is no secret mixture. He\'s just injecting pure Silikon1000, but unlike in the Israeli study, instead of doing several very small sessions, he does one huge session and tries to trap it in place.

I agree with you. On top of the recovery from his procedure being a torturous hell, it\'s a mess still months later. I\'m hoping that it has set into place and does not bunch up on the top side of the shaft more than it has. It does seem to be better since I left avanti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 4 months ago #1280637900

Quick update. The product loria injected has done some wild migration. It doesn\'t show terribly but i have a noticeable hard ridge and a a little dip. All the product has migrated to the top side.

The stuff that Dr. C did helped tremendously and seems to be holding up very well.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 4 months ago #1280638320

How do you know it\'s the Loria stuff that has migrated?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 4 months ago #1280639731

hoddle10 wrote: How do you know it\'s the Loria stuff that has migrated?

It had migrated before I met with Dr. C. The product was only on the topside.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 4 months ago #1280640678

@Bluemale

Have you talked to Dr. Loria about this migration? And if so, what did he say?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 4 months ago #1280643306

So this is more evidence that suggests he is just injecting pure Silikon1000 and not with the micro droplet technique. If he was injecting micro droplets then they\'d each of them would be encapsulated in collagen, like PMMA, and not be able to migrate at this stage.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 4 months ago #1280694904

Skeptical One wrote: @Bluemale

Have you talked to Dr. Loria about this migration? And if so, what did he say?

I haven\'t reached out to him. I do t feel all that comfortable there being with the shitty recovery and outcome of his procedure. There is nothing could say to remedy the issue.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 2 months ago #1281695133

Round two with DR. C next week

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 2 months ago #1281695226

In an ideal world \"Dr.\" Loria would mine silver in Potosi\'.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 2 months ago #1281728551

supa wrote: In an ideal world \"Dr.\" Loria would mine silver in Potosi\'.

did you see him? I wouldn\'t trust him to mine silver either

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 1 month ago #1281841702

Just finished with round two with dr. c. will post some pics in a day or two when the swelling tones down.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 1 month ago #1281925230

You guys make me want to bite the bullet and go do this..

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 9 years 11 months ago #1282697819

WHO is Dr. C?

I have been exchanging emails with Loria for two weeks and I am NOW SCARED shitless after seeing the horrible pictures of your recovery...Please don\'t take that the wrong way, but, looks like you sufferred.

I read more good stuff about Dr. C, but, where is he, and what\'s his practices name?

Please and thank you.

Bluewale, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the incredible day by day follow and updates.

Your cock turned out really awesome...but, you had a nice one before too ...

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 9 years 11 months ago #1283030764

faumun wrote: WHO is Dr. C?

I have been exchanging emails with Loria for two weeks and I am NOW SCARED shitless after seeing the horrible pictures of your recovery...Please don\'t take that the wrong way, but, looks like you sufferred.

I read more good stuff about Dr. C, but, where is he, and what\'s his practices name?

Please and thank you.

Bluewale, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the incredible day by day follow and updates.

Your cock turned out really awesome...but, you had a nice one before too ...

I sent you a PM. I keep meaning to post a current picture. I plan on going back for one more round.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 9 years 11 months ago #1283030799

So here\'s the beginning and current. Hope they load ok. Looking to tweak the base to get it a little more even. I also had laser hair Removal done.