PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279022860

Current Measurements: 4.5 Inches EG 7.5 Inches ELI was going to wait until next week to post but i haven\'t been able get around too much since my procedure this week. Here it goes:

Past and Current Experiences Leading to my Decision:I can go back to the age of 13 dating my first girlfriend. She was the hottest girl in middle school and a lot of kids resented me for the fact that she wanted to be with me. She was the first girl I began to really explore things with sexually. I can vaguely remember the day size came up and her telling me I wasn't that big. I knew I wasn't small but I thought I was a decent size for a kid my age. That summer I was at summer camp and explored a little more. I saw another kid or two my age that were thicker and bigger. I wasn't sure if I was jealous or excited.From 16 on I had lots of different girls. What I've seen a lot on this forum is how some girls say you are huge others while others say they've seen bigger. It really does come down to the experience of the girl. Where it gets funky is that if a girl says you're huge, or biggest she's ever seen, it certainly is an ego boost but you know it isn't the truth and I was afraid for them to see other larger ones.I remember an x coming back from college. She had met a new guy at school. While we dated she used to be amazed at my size. Every time my pants dropped.. Eyes bugged. I love that. We went out for lunch one day when she was home on break. We were at a traffic light and I opened my pants to pull him out. He was rock hard. She gripped it with her hand and said' It needs more Girth. That was a serious blast to my ego and that stuck with me for a while.A short while after that I got very serious about exercise, mental health, food etc. I was trying to better myself in every way possible. I was doing a great job and I continued to experiment with lots of women and became more obsessed with penis size and 'Oh My god, it's so big.' I even experimented with a few guys. Nothing crazy but was so obsessed with penis size and began to think that maybe I wasn't heterosexual. I played around a few times but it wasn't my thing. Women are the best.My current girlfriend is small framed but curvy. She is unbelievably sexy. Our sexuality has reached new levels for me with toys, talks, multiple partners etc. I can tell her anything and everything with regards to what I want to try. I love the stories she tells me about other guys she's been with. Guys that were huge and how it felt in her. I love to fantasize about it. I even went as far as to ask her if I could watch her with someone huge. She doesn't want to. She says she likes the way I feel and wants to only feel me.So after years of obsessing over thicker sizes I decided I would take the plunge and give it a whirl. I spent half my life with a Cock I really enjoyed. It has been in some absolutely beautiful women and been a part of so many fun sexual encounters. It's time for a change and shake it up.I understand all the unknowns around some of these procedures. Over the past decade I've looked into different ones but I was never comfortable with any. I began to love the idea of these artificial fillers. To my rational mind this approach seemed the safest of anything that had been around. Although there weren't many guys performing it, I felt this was the time to give it a go. DAY 1:Arrived at The office. Small, clean waiting room that felt private. I was alone. This is where I filled out paperwork and the disclosure forms.I entered the doctor's office where we spoke for about 30 minutes. I had many questions and concerns, which he was very helpful and informative in answering. I had certainly had many doubts over the previous week about going through with the procedure but I had come this far and figured why not give it a go.The room where the procedure was performed felt like a dentists office. I laid back as a numbing cream was applied which was to stay on for 30 minutes. I was able to watch TV through the process, taking my mind off the situation.At the 30 minute mark Dr. Loria came in and injected my penis with more numbing medicine. It was then time to begin the procedure. We spoke a little as he began to inject me with the filler material. I could not feel a thing. The procedure lasted 15 minutes at best. When he was finished he let me look up and see. I certainly looked both swollen and thicker. It was a pretty good feeling but I was a bit nervous yet eager.I was bandaged up, given prescriptions and instructions. I remember leaving and walking to the elevator and parking lot feeling like I had grown 3 inches and was massively thicker (really just swollen). It felt pretty invigorating. I went to the food store and bought a lot of healthy foods for my week rest at home.Day 1: At homeUrinating was awful. Pain med was still in me so there wasn't much pain. Awkward to sleep and shift. Day 2: woke up and the bandage was a little bloody, some yellow discoloration. Little sore at the base from the bandage rubbing on my skin. It's not hard to walk around it's just uncomfortable. The dr told me to massage 2 or 3 times a day for 2-3 minutes but it's pretty swollen and painful to the touch. Urinating has gotten a little better. I also loosened the rubber band at the base. It was too tight causing itching and abrasion. My Dick feels like it weighs 10 pounds.2:30 Am - Ambien and 4 pain pills to sleep3:45 Am ' girl texts me to come over for sex' Now im depressed.Day 3:8:30 am - Blood blister at top of shaft. Irritationn between my scrotum and thigh. Groggy. Pain and itching at penis base. Feeling annoyed.11:45 am ' just want to lay down. Swelling sucks. Penis hurts to touch.

I\'m going to keep a daily log and take pictures daily as well. Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop. Dying to know when the swelling will stop. Thanks to the few guys I\'ve PM\'d with keeping me company and giving me encouragement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279023692

Hey Blue....Quite impressive! Thanks for your post...Good luck...

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279025108

Good luck with your healing. Swelling may last a few days to a week or so but most of us have no idea what he injected with, so like I PM\'d you, you will be the first one to give us more details so please keep us posted.

how many CC\'s did he give you?
How many injection points did he do?
WHAT did he inject you with?
How much Girth did he say you would get from this round?
Will you need more rounds for extra Girth and/or esthetics?
Why does he have to pinch the base of the penis with tape, does it not prevent/slow blood flow?
How much was this round?

Keep up positive thinking...

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279025296

Mustang2020 wrote: Good luck with your healing. Swelling may last a few days to a week or so but most of us have no idea what he injected with, so like I PM\'d you, you will be the first one to give us more details so please keep us posted.

how many CC\'s did he give you?
How many injection points did he do?
WHAT did he inject you with?
How much Girth did he say you would get from this round?
Will you need more rounds for extra Girth and/or esthetics?
Why does he have to pinch the base of the penis with tape, does it not prevent/slow blood flow?
How much was this round?

Keep up positive thinking...

how many CC\'s did he give you?:not sure on the cc\'s. I\'ll ask him when i see him friday.

How many injection points did he do?: 1 injection point on the top mid shaft. all the filler material went in there.

WHAT did he inject you with?: As many of us know he has been very secretive about his \"mix.\" In the disclosure forms he mentions a few like artefill, silikon 1000, 5000, juvederm, sculptra, Restylane. I asked how I would get it out if anything went wrong. He said he could inject something to dissolve it into the body...

How much Girth did he say you would get from this round? The goal is 1 Inch. He says anywhere from .5 to 1.5 he has seen but most average an Inch.

Will you need more rounds for extra Girth and/or esthetics? If i want more i have to wait 30 days. As far as appearance, i\'m really to swollen to tell. Bit yellowish and I can see a blood blister.

Why does he have to pinch the base of the penis with tape, does it not prevent/slow blood flow? There is still slow blood flow. It is supposed to prevent too much filler material from entering the scrotum or pubic region. He claims the filler material will find it\'s way like water does so the bandage is tight under the glans and at the base to let it form a bit. I return for a follow up Friday to remove the bandage. Sculpt a little and re bandage.

How much was this round? 4700... Ie. this better work

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279025381

I think he must be using a very mobile carrier, so uses the bandage to trap it and stop it migrating. I suspect the patient will have to wear it for a few days until the collagen stats to form and holds the silicone drops in place. But I can\'t see who this will work in terms of aesthetics. Surely there wont be any product at the base.

How long do you have to wear the bandage for?

Good luck and keep us updated.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279025454

hoddle10 wrote: I think he must be using a very mobile carrier, so uses the bandage to trap it and stop it migrating. I suspect the patient will have to wear it for a few days until the collagen stats to form and holds the silicone drops in place. But I can\'t see who this will work in terms of aesthetics. Surely there wont be any product at the base.

How long do you have to wear the bandage for?

Good luck and keep us updated.

As soon as i saw the first bandage in my first before and after photo I stressed to him to make sure there would be filler at the base. He said once I return to remove this initial bandage that he would sculpt and use a new bandage. There is a rubber band at the very base right now. That tight wrap you see has filled in quite a bit since the procedure. I move the rubber down further a little each day. It seems to be working. Im supposed to be massaging 2-3 times a day for 2-3 minutes but im way too swollen for that.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279025468

Bluemale wrote:
WHAT did he inject you with?: As many of us know he has been very secretive about his \"mix.\" In the disclosure forms he mentions a few like artefill, silikon 1000, 5000, juvederm, sculptra, Restylane. I asked how I would get it out if anything went wrong. He said he could inject something to dissolve it into the body...

These can\'t be dissolved into the body. No such substance exists. You can try steroids to soften the tissue, but it will still be there. The other 2 products are only temporary anyway and he isn\'t using them as they are far too expensive.

He\'s using Silikon1000, probably mixed with a water based filler.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279025708

hoddle10 wrote:

Bluemale wrote:

These can\'t be dissolved into the body. No such substance exists. You can try steroids to soften the tissue, but it will still be there. The other 2 products are only temporary anyway and he isn\'t using them as they are far too expensive.

He did mention a water based filler

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279025981

My best wishes for a smooth healing Bluemale! I really hope that all plays out optimally. And sure it will!

However, I would not serve my job as moderator in this forum if I did not ask you a few questions, such as:

Why -of all surgeons- did you choose Dr. Loria?

Have you read the threads on him on this forum? Among others, are you aware of his past shilling activities?

Are you not bothered that you don\'t have exact information as to the true composition of the product which has been injected to your penis?

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279026160

Bluemale wrote:

hoddle10 wrote:

Bluemale wrote:
WHAT did he inject you with?: As many of us know he has been very secretive about his \"mix.\" In the disclosure forms he mentions a few like artefill, silikon 1000, 5000, juvederm, sculptra, restylane. I asked how I would get it out if anything went wrong. He said he could inject something to dissolve it into the body...

He did mention a water based filler

It was most likely this stuff:

www.fluoron.de/?myID=19&sprache=en

He probably doesn\'t do anything to it at all, as it already comes as a fluid in 10 ml vials.

It\'s the stuff used in the originally study performed in Israel.

It costs $100 per vial and he wont use more than 2 per session, so you can see why he\'s so keen to become a PE Dr. He\'ll earn as much in a 30 min PE procedure as he would all day as a HT surgeon. It\'s much easier to perform as well. The original study even gives injection instructions.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279026223

Agree with Supa\'s questions, but it is done now and we should all support BM in his recovery and as one can see we already are.

So first keep your Dr informed of all of your concerns and second ask as many question as needed on this forum..

Again, all the best!

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279026250

supa wrote: My best wishes for a smooth healing Bluemale! I really hope that all plays out optimally. And sure it will!

However, I would not serve my job as moderator in this forum if I did not ask you a few questions, such as:

Why -of all surgeons- did you choose Dr. Loria?

Have you read the threads on him on this forum? Among others, are you aware of his past shilling activities?

Are you not bothered that you don\'t have exact information as to the true composition of the product which has been injected to your penis?

Why -of all surgeons- did you choose Dr. Loria? I see it as a somewhat gamble any route. I spoke with him a few times and i felt comfortable. It was between him and Dr. C and I just didnt feel like heading out west to be honest. I spend quite a bit of time in florida so it was very convenient.

Have you read the threads on him on this forum? Among others, are you aware of his past shilling activities? I have. The shilling doesn\'t bother me. Depending if it was his in house staff doing it or an outside company that he hired and paid to \"market\" what he was doing i didnt pay much mind to it. I also didn\'t see any of it other than what other people spoke about. My only semi concern was the lack of people posting on experiences they have had with him.

Are you not bothered that you don\'t have exact information as to the true composition of the product which has been injected to your penis? I\'m sure my body has injested worse things. PMMA, Silikon 1000 ... I\'m not going to get crazy trying to know exactly what\'s going on. Either way I see it is a huge risk on any side. I\'m far more comfortable with artificial fillers than grafting etc. I was willing to take the risk and hopefully it pays off. If it doesn\'t it will be my fault and I will deal with it as it comes. For now I\'m hoping for the best.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279026278

Mustang2020 wrote: Agree with Supa\'s questions, but it is done now and we should all support BM in his recovery and as one can see we already are.

So first keep your Dr informed of all of your concerns and second ask as many question as needed on this forum..

Again, all the best!

Thanks mustang. I text the doctor 3 or 4 times a day with pictures and descriptions. He has been very responsive so far.

I def need all the positive reinforcement I can get.

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279026315

A good watch if anyone hasn\'t seen it. The guy could use a shave though

Progress on my girth enhancement with Dr. Loria 10 years 7 months ago #1279027892

Following your thread! Good luck, brother!

ps. the chat thing still doesnt work =(