PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 11 months ago #1275739953

Well, I thought I\'d update with pics taken this morning. These are completely Flaccid pics. As you can see, the tape measure is pulled very taut. I apologize about the shadow. I\'m posting for others to see and for my own records. My Erect Girth is 3/8\" bigger. My Flaccid length remains unchanged at just over 6 inches. I will not lose any more size at this point as my Girth has completely stabilized at this circumference. Round 3 is ahead of me and I\'m just as excited as the last time! I will NOT be going for a huge increase in Girth but primarily will focus on aesthetics and taper. Thus far from 2 Rounds I have gained approximately 1\" in Girth. My gains from Metacril were greater than that of NewPlastic. Other than some aesthetic concerns, I have not had any negative effects.

As a side note, while doing cardio yesterday I got a massive hard on. My recent blood work revealed total testosterone levels slightly over 900ng/dl. My free testosterone was equally high at over 300. My wife used a finger vibe during penetration last night and she locked up several times so hard that my penis was forced out. She\'s really enjoying the combination of clitoral/vaginal stimulation.

**** I do expect another 1/4\" - 3/8\" gain from Round 3.**** This will put me over 6.5\" MSEG and larger at the base permanently. I am also a solid 7.5\" in NBPEL and just over 7.75\" BPEL. I consider the notion of exceeding even my current size... silly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 11 months ago #1275740747

That looks great and you will easily achieve your goals. I will be starting your T protocol in about two weeks when all the stuff arrives...

Good luck on your 3rd round. My 4th round is around the corner...30% linnea safe this time..

You need to change your sig at the bottom of your posts to reflect 7.5 instead of 7

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 11 months ago #1275741450

Done buddy! I\'ve had the best results from Metacril but may consider Linnea Safe 30%. Depends on the recommendations of Dr. Casavantes and crew. I\'m mostly going for aesthetics anyway.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 11 months ago #1275746977

Your pictures look great Miracle, very good results. I wanted to ask you, did you have anyone increase your glans size, and if so who was able to do it? Congratulations on your success.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 11 months ago #1275750765

@lookingforanswers
Thanks bro! Nothing done to my glans. It does get much larger during Erection which helps with glans/shaft ratio. Due to my glans size and penile length, I can get by with a fairly large Girth while maintaining proportional aesthetics.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1275880071

Big John wrote: That\'s a lot of PMMA brother! Looking forward to hearing how the healing process goes for you. Keep us posted on the details as you have time.

Please help me understand all the acroynms you use?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1275947877

NBP means non boned pressed, a measurement of length for the penis without sticking the ruler into your fat pad. So, BP means bone pressed and can be a lot longer depending on how much fat you have resting above your pubic bone.

EL is Erect Kength, EG is Erect Girth, sometimes you see MSEG which is Midshaft Erect Girth, or BEG, Base Erect Girth.

FSL is Flacid stretch length, BPFSL bone pressed Flaccid stretched length which is one of the most consistent measurement styles.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1275973717

Thanks and miracle7.5x6 progress is astounding.. Great work..

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276026904

I must be out of the loop. I used Metacril last time and am now reading about linnea safe. Will discuss with the doc tomorrowand still want to maximize Girth efforts. Advantages of Linnea safe? thanks.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276027691

@ryan3559
Thanks buddy.

@Big John
Linnea Safe is more expensive. Why waste money when Metacril® has a longstanding safety and efficacy track record?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276028250

Correct M7.5....I wanted Linneasafe on my last visit, but Dr C and staff told me there is no point and it is more expensive ($250 m0re per full session), I decided to stick to Metacrill and had 30% and so far so good. Unless the profit margin on Metacrill is so much higher than Linneasafe, why would they recommend Metacril?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276035889

@Mustang2020
They could just as easily charge more for the Linnea Safe. Personally, I\'d rather stick with a product with a longer history. Money is NO object when considering safety but money wasted is foolish.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276040008

I hear that! I\'m at my hotel in SD. Just landed. Round Three in about 4 hours! I\'m even more excited about this round than the previous two. I\'m past the uncertainty of doing this, my junk seems to handle the product well, and I\'m almost certain this will permanently put me over 6\" MSEG. The weather is perfect and I\'m going to go eat a big lunch. Will post this evening following the procedure. I read that Dr C is now doing 30% metacril? I\'m all for that if that\'s true. 24 cc\'s at 30% would be awesome. More later my brothers.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276042706

We are hijacking MR M7.5 thread...LOL

Big John, good luck.. I got 30% too...I think M7.5 will also go for 30%...It is my opinion that 30% is the way to go from the beginning but I think Dr C was/is still learning ad improving his techniques and he is been very cautious at our expense. Better that way than do the elist thing any day.....

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276050774

True brothers. I have a few aesthetic issues to address and will be doing R3 early next year. The PMMA ends abruptly near my Circumcision scar on the left and fairly smoothly on the right side. I also have an area near the base on the right side that bulges slightly. Some of the irregularities located ventrally near the urethra cause minor discomfort while masturbating but are fine during coitus or using my fleshlight. I\'m mostly concerned with correcting aesthetics and will likely request more of a taper (adding width) midshaft and tapering both proximally and distally. I may use an extender this time and some 3M Coban wrap as I\'ve noticed in the past that PMMA seems immobile (at least for me) and massaging always proved pointless. I always ended up in the same condition as when I hopped off the table in Dr. C\'s operating room. I believe retraction pushed the PMMA down to my Circumcision line and that is what caused it. Anyone that had the same experience and had Dr. C address it, let me know how it went. The irregularity causes me some self confidence issues. I\'ve spoken with Olafspo and he was quite helpful in sharing Dr. N\'s technique vs. Dr. C\'s technique. I will mention this to Dr. Casavantes and Wade at R3.

Best of luck Big John! You\'re the man!