PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276524049

@notsureyet82

Make sure to take at least 5,000iu of Vitamin D3 per day unless your skin receives a good amount of sun exposure. Also, transdermal magnesium oil will boost DHEA levels and T and also help with BP. My BP is typically around 117/68. I can\'t wait to see where my T and FT levels are next week. I\'ve never done steroids but I did try a prohormone once. Nothing holds a candle to your own endogenous T production. I feel like King Of The Hill. It would be nice if you could post your results/experiences in my T thread. Some people don\'t believe that naturally boosting your T is possible. You, Mustang2020 and I are living proof that it most certainly is!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276542160

Cleared out my messages bros. PM if I can be of service.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276579902

Just read through your 41 pages of progress. Your aesthetics look fantastic, as well as your size. Congrats on the results. You did mention possibly getting a Kenalog shot to fix problem areas. I would advise against that. On my third round of PMMA I received a Kenalog shot to fix a problem area. The liquid feels squishy under the skin and moves around for a few days. I cannot tell for sure, but I strongly believe Kenalog was the reason I did not have gains from base to mid shaft. I actually lost Girth at the base. Kenalog causes Atrophy

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276587089

@MGB

Thanks for the compliments. In my conversation with Wade, he stated that Dr. Casavantes prefers not to use Kenalog injection; rather, a smaller cannula is used as a \"punch\" to soften the hardened areas and reduce their size. Considering some patients here are expressing dissatisfaction/concern over 30%, I may request 20% for my third round. I am still currently undecided. I\'ve been using an ADS and have gained considerable length over that last 6 months. I\'m probably a month away from solidifying a NBPEL of 7.75\". I would like to hit at least 8\"NBPEL before my (God willing) final round. Realistically, I may have 2 rounds ahead of me. One round for maximum Girth and some aesthetic correction and a final round specifically for aesthetics. My size remains unchanged 314 days post Round 2. I am slightly larger than you. BPEL: 8\" Upper EG: 5.6\" MSEG\" 6.125\" BEG: 6.3\".

I want to end up with a NBPEL of 8\" and a MSEG of 6.5\". *crosses fingers*

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276595761

Hi M7, you will easily get to your goal, you have the drive to do it and the Dick to accept it...LOL

Good luck on your next round. When you go again? may be we hook up this time.

I plane to go for a final esthetics round in about 6 months. I have a fairly large clump of PMMA near the base and I will ask for surgical Removal, I do not want to lose any Girth with Kenalog as has been reported...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276602422

TBH, I\'m not sure. I was hoping to go late February to meet up with SO. If we could meet up that would be super cool. I did speak with EP recently. He\'s coming back but only for a week and then returning. DAMN... Miss that guy. Due to my father being ill and my family\'s recent battle with the flu, I\'ve missed too much work. I still believe that March is the latest that I will wait. I do have plenty of skin elasticity (I think my Cock would accommodate 8\"+ of Girth) but I really want aesthetic correction. I\'m confident that I\'ll hit at least a MSEG of 6.5\". I also am going to have Dr. C hook me up with some botox (I look 25 but I do have some minor crow\'s feet when I smile and a bit of a furrow/glabella issue... damn kids!). Wife hasn\'t slept with me in two weeks. Granted, she\'s had the flu and started her cycle but ... damn.

***CENSORED MATERIAL***

Ahhh... the pitfalls of high testosterone. BTW, my T checked out at just over 1,100 ng/dl. My doctor had the audacity to ask if I was abusing anabolic steroids. I grabbed my nuts (the size of two small eggs) and said, \"Does it look like I\'m on the juice?\". LOL

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276604921

@thehulk

No, she doesn\'t. But... just to be safe...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276605339

Welcome

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276822103

M7 -
Been a little MIA lately. Glad I came back and started reading your posts. Dude, you crack me up. I have to say that I am going to go back and get all your info on raising T levels. Hell, I can\'t let you and Mustang have all the fun! Good to see you\'re getting results from stretching your beast. I have been at it half-assed lately, but still have some decent gains coming along. I keep saying to myself that I am going to get PMMA but I am making myself get the length gains I want first. I guess then I will reward myself, if I still feel the need to do so.

By the way, my experience with threesomes is that they end badly, as well. They are great in theory... and while you\'re at it... but there is usually hell to pay afterwards.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 8 months ago #1276824291

yes, there is hell to pay by the man afterward...and the women will not be happy either...Three some are only the best with two girls that you do not frequent often....

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277051290

Round 3 Rope-A-Dope slated for end of March. Will post up exact date when I solidify with Christian. I\'m as excited as I was on the first round! Haha.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277052781

Good luck man...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277053431

It is official. March 21st! God willing my final round! lol

My wife doesn\'t want me any bigger. Thing is... I know she can handle a good bit more than what I have. I\'m still sitting just over 6\"MSEG but know she could handle and enjoy 6.5\"+. Should I do it? I really want to. If I get just a touchup, I\'ll likely be a solid 6.25\" long term. If I get a full session, I\'ll likely hit 6.5\" long term. Ugh... What to do!?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277054928

Full session..........

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277055073

Mustang... You\'re as bad as I am. Yeah... my thoughts exactly. She\'s gonna love it. I just won\'t tell her. Can\'t wait to see her reaction when I put it in the first time.