PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277065459

Evil Pnievel says... \"full sessions only!\" ... \"Remember, no quitters!\" Dude cracks me up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277070500

Go for the gold. Full session

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277075165

miracle7.5x6 wrote: Mustang... You\'re as bad as I am. Yeah... my thoughts exactly. She\'s gonna love it. I just won\'t tell her. Can\'t wait to see her reaction when I put it in the first time.

LOL...

Really though, you have enough length to go for full session and get another 0.4-0.5\" in Erect Girth...Good luck man!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277097505

Hi Miracle,

If she likes you at your current Girth, maybe you should do what I found was great after my second session - get a nice thick base and keep the rest thinner with a nice gradual taper. In my early posts here about aesthetics, before ever having PMMA, I thought that a taper wouldn\'t be the prettiest option. But after seeing how women love it when you go that extra Inch and knock them hard with extra width, it is way worth any visual distortions. Plus it isn\'t anything you can\'t get used to, your unit might look a little less long but it looks more massive.

Cheers,

HC

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277117353

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Full round means another touch up after though...........just sayin. I dunno maybe I am just anxious to be done but I\'d go for the touch up. I am really going to try to do just a touch up for round 3. Best of luck either way miracle.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277117658

I\'m just getting a touch up. I was only kiddin!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277117854

Lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277124641

In all seriousness fellas I\'m only getting a touch-up. It\'s so easy to gain girth via PMMA that many lose sight of what is best long term. I\'m not out to be a freak of nature or satiate my ego by attaining preposterous dimensions. I wanted satisfactory relations with my wife; post Peyronie\'s surgery correction and multiple childbirth taken into account. I\'m already far larger than most men. At 7.5\"NBPEL and 6.125\"MSEG, my penis is likely in the top 1 - 2 percent in the world. I realize that for many it can become problematic to exercise self control given the ease of enhancement with PMMA. This is where I come in. hehe This will not be my last trip to TJ but will be my last session of PMMA. Like my buddy HunkChunk, I\'m on a mission to achieve greatness in all areas of life. Being the best husband, father and employee/owner that I can be. I wish to become a better friend, a better listener, more compassionate and more humble. It is not a man\'s penis that makes him great; it\'s his heart, mind and soul that are the true measure of a man; the barometer of his worth. In the end, my giant dong will rot in the ground and become worm fodder. I want to be remembered as a man of dignity, respect and meekness; not a guy with a monster in his pants. The male ego is fragile and every man desires respect and admiration from his peers and especially, the opposite sex. I think its high time that some of you take a step back and reevaluate your goals and intentions. That said, while I\'m still excited to be a part of this community, I now question how much good/harm it is doing.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277131449

That post has been coming for a while I think. No one wants to hear it, but it\'s all fact.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277136732

miracle7.5x6 wrote: In all seriousness fellas I\'m only getting a touch-up. It\'s so easy to gain girth via PMMA that many lose sight of what is best long term. I\'m not out to be a freak of nature or satiate my ego by attaining preposterous dimensions. I wanted satisfactory relations with my wife; post Peyronie\'s surgery correction and multiple childbirth taken into account. I\'m already far larger than most men. At 7.5\"NBPEL and 6.125\"MSEG, my penis is likely in the top 1 - 2 percent in the world. I realize that for many it can become problematic to exercise self control given the ease of enhancement with PMMA. This is where I come in. hehe This will not be my last trip to TJ but will be my last session of PMMA. Like my buddy HunkChunk, I\'m on a mission to achieve greatness in all areas of life. Being the best husband, father and employee/owner that I can be. I wish to become a better friend, a better listener, more compassionate and more humble. It is not a man\'s penis that makes him great; it\'s his heart, mind and soul that are the true measure of a man; the barometer of his worth. In the end, my giant dong will rot in the ground and become worm fodder. I want to be remembered as a man of dignity, respect and meekness; not a guy with a monster in his pants. The male ego is fragile and every man desires respect and admiration from his peers and especially, the opposite sex. I think its high time that some of you take a step back and reevaluate your goals and intentions. That said, while I\'m still excited to be a part of this community, I now question how much good/harm it is doing.

Well said Miracle!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277166136

So been reeading here for the last two days on the whole PMMA thing. Had the FFT with Dr. Giunta in July of 2011. Very disappointed with the results after 1.75 years. The swelling post-op gets you so optimistic and then six weeks later....WHAM, its gone ! So M7, were you satisfied after one round of the PMMA and what did you \"actually gain\" after one round ??

I see some people saying they paid $2500 and some saying $1700. What can I expect to pay should I choose this route as I am quite serious about it. I am 6\" Erect and only 4.25 Girth eerect so would like to add an additional Inch at least. Just not filling the wife as I would like.

ANY input greatly appreciated guys. Love that I found this site. Very good conversation..

JB

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277166235

@SnoXer91, is it possible you could start a progress thread in which you go over your FFT experience in more detail? For some reason no matter how many times we ask, guys who have had FFT never bother telling us in more detail about the experience.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277168142

I can do that.. new thread coming as time permits.

Got a reply from Wade today and was quoted $2500. Is that correct ? Thought I saw
people talking about $1700. Not a big deal, just thought I would ask.

Better than the $6K for the FFT which IMO, has greatly disappeeared by approximately
90%.

Again, great board here with seemingly smart people and open-minded as well.

Glad to be here.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277197868

@ Snoxer
They honor the 1700 rate for the \"elders\" that got PMMA over a year or years ago. 2500 is today\'s rate.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 7 months ago #1277207647

TG2...thank you for the clarification.

As long as you can gain the .5-.75\" as they say( I know NOTHING is gauranteed) and it is \"permanent\",
I think that is a pretty good bargain.

Think I have over $6K into Dr. Giunta for MISL and FFT. haven\'t went back for \"second stage fill\" yet and not sure if I will as long as the PMMA keeps up it\'s promising results which seem to be the case in the relative \"short term\" life it has been thru thus far. If I can spend an xtra $1500 for PMMA and come away with better results than the FFT, I just may go that route. Time will tell.

I am going to go over my FFT journey in a thread tomorrow. Been a longgggg weekend !!!!

Again, appreciate anyones input about PMMA. I wish Iwould have come across it before FFT.
The FFT just looked so promising at the time..................