PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277345049

Thanks for the cool head. I\'m gonna ride it out, and hope it starts looking better. Your units looking great. I will be starting a progress report when I get home so all can follow. Best of luck and I\'ll be in touch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277345144

Good deal. Don\'t freak out! It will get better and better with time. TIP: Watch your Cock when you zip your pants. That baggy ass skin can get caught. Don\'t ask me how I know.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277354527

Almost 7\" Flaccid length. Looks ridiculous walking around with loose pants. Man O\' man the looks I get! I really wanted to go bigger but in all honesty, I don\'t see the point. I have some swelling at the circ area but the shaft has nil. I can feel material directly under the skin. I\'m going up to see the doc at 4:30 for inspection and to chat with Wade.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277372602

4 cc\'s 10% and 7 cc\'s of 30%.. Bruised but no swelling other than circ area. At SD airport ready to head home.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277386963

Odd, but I have no swelling to speak of except of course in the circ area. Even odder, I am measuring slightly less than pre procedure. I\'m hoping for a minimum of 1/4\" growth. I saw Mel Saturday afternoon concerning that booger of a left side of mine and he said that it should end up looking great. I\'m still massaging. If aesthetics don\'t end up where I want them in several months, I\'m going back for a full session of 10%. Screw it! It\'s way too early to judge growth and long term symmetry but we shall see. I know my wife doesn\'t want more but dammit I do! I may return to TJ one final time for a complete fill of 10%. Call me crazy.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277407290

I am sure once collagen and things kick in you will gain

You mentioned earlier that the hotel was more than you anticipated in TJ because a border protocol thing or something? Did you find out what it was? Should we be concerned about difficulties at the border?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277407531

miracle7.5x6 wrote: Odd, but I have no swelling to speak of except of course in the circ area. Even odder, I am measuring slightly less than pre procedure. I\'m hoping for a minimum of 1/4\" growth. I saw Mel Saturday afternoon concerning that booger of a left side of mine and he said that it should end up looking great. I\'m still massaging. If aesthetics don\'t end up where I want them in several months, I\'m going back for a full session of 10%. Screw it! It\'s way too early to judge growth and long term symmetry but we shall see. I know my wife doesn\'t want more but dammit I do! I may return to TJ one final time for a complete fill of 10%. Call me crazy.

Have control man! Practice what you preach, don\'t let that devil on your shoulder tell you that you need more!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277413165

@Hulk
That\'s easy for you to say... The devil on your shoulder isn\'t BIG, GREEN, MUSCULAR and INTIMIDATING... haha

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277415444

miracle7.5x6 wrote: @Hulk
That\'s easy for you to say... The devil on your shoulder isn\'t BIG, GREEN, MUSCULAR and INTIMIDATING... haha

Why so serious?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277415840

@thehulk

lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277422686

Almost 7 in. Flaccid!!!! What the fuck. Ridiculous man congrats

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277425903

@thatguy2
Thanks man! At least I \"look\" endowed! Haha

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277426170

This man is a miracle shower! How does he do it? He must have all of Gothem pulling on his joker!

So I says to her \"ya wanna know how I got these scars?\"

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277427092

@Sizemic
No big deal at the border brother. You are now required to go through a search entering Mexico similar to departing. I am anxiously awaiting the collagen growth. I\'m 7 days post op so I\'m at or near the low point. My poor Cock... my testosterone is so high, I can\'t help but beat him several times a day. Poor little fella never got a break from trauma. I ran a couple miles last night and got a solid boner while running. Felt funny as hell to have that big thing bobbing around as I made my way around the subdivision. Good thing it was dark.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277427652

Hmm that sucks that they are giving ppl the once over going into Mexico now...

Also that\'s awesome haha I frequently have dreams that I am in a yoga class and my bulge is crazy prominent. It\'s actually a really awesome dream and secretly I kind of wish it was real life haha. This class is also fulllll of college aged women.