PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277583039

• Visitor
  • Visitor
when Erect and you run your hand over the shaft, how smooth is it compared to pre PMMA. on a scale of 1-100. 100 being as smooth as before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277583674

@BDMike
About 100 if no pressure is applied. Depending on force exerted, all the way to 60 I\'d say. 30% is way more noticeable (especially Flaccid) than 20% or 10% for that matter.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277585152

Do you think it would be prudent for first round PMMA patient who wants the most natural feel and look to go with 10%...followed by a couple of 10% follow ups? This is what I am planning on as of now.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277591775

@considering surgery
Absolutely. A large volume of 10% followed by 10% touch up sessions will provide much more natural results IMHO. Being a patient who\'s received all three concentrations, I feel that 30% is too rigid. As a PMMA veteran, I know all too well how the implant hardens with time. The 30% feels extremely hard when Flaccid (happy with that as hardness feels great to a woman) but feels too firm when Flaccid and the implant is more noticeable to the touch.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277594404

I completely agree with the note on 30%. If I could do it over again, I would have gone with 20% for round three. I will likely go with 10% for round 4 and if my bb doesn\'t soften on it\'s own, will have to have that removed, if possible, before round 4 occurs.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277594556

I wonder if the 2% solution would help create a softer top layer.

Does Dr C ask for email updates? Sometimes I think he\'s a bit slow at realizing his procedure needs a tweak and carries on with his latest method a few weeks too long. Obviously 30% is seductive due to the gains being seen, but I keep reading that it\'s palpable and even that the graft moves. There seems to be a real trade off between having the extra gains 30% gives and a more natural looking and feeling penis. I definitely think he should stop 30% for uncut guys right away.

If the other clinic in TJ make their own PMMA, then why can\'t Dr C? 15% solution would seem to be ideal for the penis.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277595127

According to the good doctor, the 30% presents less issues for his patients. I requested 20% but he won\'t use it anymore. I think for cirucmsized men, an initial round of 30% is ideal (depending on goals) and all subsequent rounds at 10%. Just my humble opinion.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277603213

Hi Miracle,

I wonder if I was one of those patients who brought him to that conclusion? My traumatic round 2 was with 20 percent. I do agree that 30% is too rigid and now I wonder how round 4 can reduce the \"implant effect\" which I notice, which my surgeon in Russia noticed, calling it an implant, and which my nurse removing stitches seemed to notice also. This is something which bothers me. I loved the stealth, natural look before this round and wish there was a way to turn back the clock.

I will see what Dr C can suggest. He is very resourceful and might be able to do something to soften the texture or break it up in places so that it doesn\'t form such a stiff block? Only I don\'t have enough length to allow for yet more Girth building touch-ups after mashing up the collagen...

I had thought it would just be thicker with 30%, but didn\'t realize it would be this much stiffer. It makes for a very unnatural Flaccid, not just due to it being hard, which a Flaccid never is, but because it does not retract properly anymore. It looks fine when Erect, but to disguise this drawback I can\'t go around in every situation with a hard-on. My Flaccid unit is very much part of my public appearance, especially as I vacation regularly at nude beaches.

Regarding your suggestions, I would agree that 30% as a first session before subsequent rounds at 10% is a good idea for SHOWERS but definitely not for GROWERS. If you retract a lot the 30% does not look good at all. I will soon be posting some photos in my progress report to confirm this. Nobody\'s unit is so rigid that its outer surface rides like a firehose over one\'s inner unit and glans...

HC

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277609933

I do agree, IMO either you start with the 10% and continue with same conc. till the end or start with the higher conc. e.g. 30% then on the following rds only 10% and never the other way around.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277640907

Hi Smartman,

Yes, I think this is so because one doesn\'t want an inner more flexible layer of collagen surrounded by an outer more rigid layer. Otherwise your collagen tends to move up and down the shaft, the inner slide due to the flexible inner layer, the exterior motion being gravity induced by the weight of the rigid outer layer. One ends up feeling like your unit is wrapped with a segment of hose and it looks and feels like an artificial implant surrounding the original thinner organ. It no longer appears to be a simple enhancement.

One can assume that proceeding the other way around would keep the mass of weight closer to the original shaft contours, with any rigidity of the texture being concealed by an outer layer of softer tissues which feel much more natural. Your unit would feel relatively naturally soft to the touch but would offer increasing resistance as you press down. It would not slide around loosely on the shaft, and would not appear or feel like an artificial implant.

Due to my inverted inside-out layout of PMMA concentrations, I can only imagine three outcomes. The first is keeping things as they are today, and learning to live with artificial looking and feeling genitalia. Worse things can happen in life, yet it will be very disappointing to never again have natural looking and feeling genitalia.

The second would be to inject higher than 10% PMMA UNDER the existing layer of collagen? This could present an unsurmountable difficulty in administration. If at all feasible, it may not spread very evenly under so thick a sheath of collagen, causing misshapen deformities and a bumpy shaft. Also, used deeply the canulas might risk puncturing other parts of the anatomy, creating a serious health risk.

The third involves trying to break down the tissues with aggressive stretching and morning and evening applications of DMSO for the next two months. Once I have weakened the fibers and in effect \"mashed\" the collagen, I would then ask Dr C to inject a final layer of 10% PMMA to the outer surface. This might reduce the hard texture of the rigid outer surface. However, as there will still be residual high concentrations of PMMA beads present, it will probably not achieve the same soft natural feel of 10% PMMA used alone. Finally, my Girth is already at the extreme limit of size for a short 5.5\" BPEL, not to mention a very short retracted Flaccid length, making the addition of yet more thickness at the expense of visual aesthetics.

Unless over the long term I can gain an Inch or two in Erect and Flaccid length by stretching, it is unlikely that I shall ever achieve a natural looking and feeling result as initially desired, short of degloving and starting it all over again?

HC

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277641015

One would think that Dr. C would know this situation with the PMMA concentration issue and he would advise accordingly, ie how to layer the PMMA....

I guess we are still guinea pigs in this mad world of PE........

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 6 months ago #1277641139

Hi Mustang2020,

Great to see you here again, btw I also started a semi-humorous thread in the General Phalloplasty section called PMMA Ninja Turtle if you care to join.

To reassure you, my semi-Flaccid and Erect appearance is quite healthy looking, thank you! However I do want to get back to a natural Flaccid shape, plus regain a natural texture and consistency to the touch.

Regarding our being guinea pigs, this is something I well understood before my very first session in Tijuana. Not that Dr C presented the procedure in this way, but it was quite clear from my participation in the first version of PhalloBoards that this was bleeding edge, with us doing the bleeding LOL. So I am not shocked, upset or surprised.

However I am wanting corrective measures insofar as possible. I don\'t mind making financial and psychological sacrifices or undergoing inordinate physical trauma to help advance the cause of Phalloplasty, something so many of us desperately seek and often are in dire need of. However, I want the final results to not be too strange! Who sets out wishing to get a \"FRANKENDICK\"? Not that mine is any sort of monster tickler, but one does tend to feel that way when it comes out misshapen or artificially rubbery, especially when noticeable to others!

I am confident that Dr C will do his utmost to provide valid solutions. Even if these, by force of circumstance, will also be experimental. For, when a guinea pig with adverse reactions, one must be resigned to remaining a guinea pig to pioneer potential solutions. It is all in the name of a good cause. Plus, just maybe, one can hope to gain a very nice augmented Phallus in the process? You see that in Phalloplasty, HOPE doesn\'t die easily.

HC

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277703604

Best avatar ever!!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277703718

@Rocker

I try. I really do. I got a million of em\' ... a cha cha cha cha...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277705968

miracle7.5x6 wrote: @Rocker

I try. I really do. I got a million of em\' ... a cha cha cha cha...

Yes...This avatar is indeed awesome and capable of giving me an instantaneous boner, but my all-time Miracle avatar has to be \"The Joker\". Super cool Indeedy.