PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278050257

That\'s massive bro !!! Any news from the Dr c and crew about the special factory order 20% metacrill?Is it possible??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278050278

Looking big, man. Definitely just get the touch up.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278052240

@jimbo22

It\'s 15% and no word yet. I will be having a \"sit down\" with Wade and Dr. Casvantes next month for my touch up. Will update forum upon my return. No worries... touch up only.

@briceb
Funny story... Grabbed a baseball bat yesterday and thought, \"Damn... that\'s f\'ing big!\". Told wife I want to be this size. She said, \"No f\'ing way, you\'re big enough!\". Measured bat. Size = 6.875\". At full Erection, I\'m as big or bigger. Yeah, I\'m done. Girth messes with you psychologically. I\'m 7.875\" NBPEL and my length looks shorter due to the Girth. Fortunately, I\'m still gaining length from traction. Perhaps a 9 x 7 is in my future???

I should write a paper on PMMA induced penile dysmorphia. I will be interviewing thehulk, Messageman, Sizemic, gsxr750, BigFred, Justabitmore and of course have my own commentary. Should make for a good read. Will have messageman edit content and smartman will add references and publish.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278054250

haha well, I think more than a handful of us dysmorphia, PMMA induced or not. either way, be proud of that bat.
glad to hear you are gaining from traction. I worked up to pretty much 8\" on the dot from Hanging/traction. I am ok with that, but certainly wouldn\'t turn down an extra Inch.
I\'m curious though, with the increased length, are you finding it causes a gap in the PMMA? For argument sake, let\'s say you got another .5-1\" in length. Would that mean another touch up would be required? It makes sense that it would.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278054492

miracle7.5x6.3 wrote: @jimbo22

It\'s 15% and no word yet. I will be having a \"sit down\" with Wade and Dr. Casvantes next month for my touch up. Will update forum upon my return. No worries... touch up only.

@briceb
Funny story... Grabbed a baseball bat yesterday and thought, \"Damn... that\'s f\'ing big!\". Told wife I want to be this size. She said, \"No f\'ing way, you\'re big enough!\". Measured bat. Size = 6.875\". At full Erection, I\'m as big or bigger. Yeah, I\'m done. Girth messes with you psychologically. I\'m 7.875\" NBPEL and my length looks shorter due to the Girth. Fortunately, I\'m still gaining length from traction. Perhaps a 9 x 7 is in my future???

I should write a paper on PMMA induced penile dysmorphia. I will be interviewing thehulk, Messageman, Sizemic, gsxr750, BigFred, Justabitmore and of course have my own commentary. Should make for a good read. Will have messageman edit content and smartman will add references and publish.

I\'m on board!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278054610

Yes sir, it does. Easy to tell when inner penis is pulled out. I\'m stretching both ligaments, and tunica. I get at least 15 hours per day of traction. Will require touch up at base with increased length.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278088855

Hello, you used PMAA to increase the Girth of your penis? I saw in your posts that you came to Brazil to cirugia, was Dr. Paulo Egydio that applied the PMAA you? I live in Brazil are in and I\'m interested in doing. I am very happy if you help me with these questions, congratulations on the result, success and happiness.
Hug!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278091239

@skynet
Welcome to the forum. Please read everything before asking questions that can be answered simply by reading. Dr. Egydio corrected my Peyronie\'s curvature. Dr. Egydio does not perform Girth augmentation with PMMA though he did mention PGLA Scaffolds for Girth enhancement at my appointment. Thank you for your sentiment.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278096017

Hey Miracle,

Newbie to this board. Been following your progress. I have five questions for you:

1)What was you starting Erect Girth, and what is it currently- also is it permanently increased in size?

2)Have you seen a decrease in your Erect length due to this, or a decrease in Erection quality due to increased mass of the penis?

3)How many sessions did you get- and were they invasive- also- are you still able to get multiple procedures done if you want more Girth?

4)Is there any way to permanently increase length after getting the Girth injections?

5)How many sessions do you think it would take and how much would it cost to go from 4.5 Girth to 6.3 Inch Girth?

Thanks so much! I am considering getting this procedure done next summer, so I\'d appreciate your insights.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278096567

@james1212

I should point out the post just before yours:

miracle7.5x6.3 wrote: @skynet
Welcome to the forum. Please read everything before asking questions that can be answered simply by reading.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278096859

James,

As S.O. and M7 pointed out, there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum. M7 has a very detailed thread covering his experience from beginning to present. There are many other guys on here who have done the same. If you are sincere in your quest, it is best to take some time and read everything that these guys have taken the time to write. There is so much information on this board, it just takes a little reading. Actually, all the answers to your questions are contained in this thread. People are not trying to be rude when telling others to read before asking questions, but if they have taken the time to provide the information, others should take the time to read before directing questions. Just my $.02

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278099707

James , please take this in a positive way but if you have been following M7\'s progress you would have answered those questions . It is tough to find people to actually post their progress on here and stay as involved as M7 is! So please do not annoy our few frequent posters with questions you could easily answer yourself!! Btw welcome and happy reading!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278175888

@M7
I think you are a couple of weeks out from your next appointment with the doc. Have you thought any more about what you are going to get this time and what your potential resulting size will be? I am going to be there the week after you. Just make sure you leave enough PMMA for me.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278177462

@briceb

Just aesthetics buddy. There will be plenty remaining for you I\'m sure. I\'d give anything to have what you have naturally. You dog!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278193061

@M7,
After 3 rounds with Dr C, my Girth is at 6.5 Inch for most of the head and shaft, but tapering down to 6.25 at the base. I\'ve tried Magnum XL, but it is choking off my base. I cant find any larger condom.Any suggestion.? Many thanks, AVD.