PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277789774

Still holding steady at 6'\" - 6?\" MSEG. Round 4 is scheduled for June 14th. Yet another touch up and correction of entry point nodules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277794006

Good to hear your maintaining bro. I\'m done with rd 1 and owe you a big thanks for helping me when I needed it.

I might be down around the same time for a follow-up. If so, dinner is on me.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277798356

@JAD

Haha It would be cool to meet. I\'ll be Hanging with the legendary Evil Pnievel. He and I have unfinished business.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277816397

I think I will wait until this winter before going in for round 4. Good discussion regarding a 10% round over the 30% to perhaps soften it a bit. I can definitely feel the implant when Flaccid now but Wade told me before round three that this was inevitable. It doesn\'t bother me as Girth was always numero uno for me. The bb sized Nodule underneath feels like it is softening some and maybe will resolve itself completely before round 4 but it is right under the skin and quite mobile so it may have to be removed. I have also experienced some minor pain/stinging in the upper left part of my shaft at the circ scar if my junk gets pressed tightly against my pants legs. I have felt the same stinging when I bend it over the fly of my jeans to take a leak and the implant is compressed. The stinging goes away as soon as I remove the pressure. I have not asked Dr C or Wade about this yet but will get an email to them at some point. There is no redness or any other visible form of irritation so I\'m not really concerned about it at this point. Sex has been amazing and the girl I am now seeing is flying around the country to be with me. I know I have some serious conversation skills but really...... lol Sounds like you\'re right on track brother. Keep us posted.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277874157

Dude, you realize that even with your \"touch up\" you are going to probably end up sitting at or over 6.5\" midshaft. Making me jealous.
I am glad to hear all is well. I think the touch up is the way to go, but I am sure it is tempting to get another full round and just go straight beast mode on that thing.

I had a question about the firmness or texture you were talking about. Is it that out of place? I wouldn\'t think a slightly firmer Flaccid would be all that bad, but I wouldn\'t want to be walking around with what felt/looked like an Erection all the time. For me, since I haven\'t had this done yet, would one round of 30% followed by a touch up of 10% diminish the firm feeling?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277877168

maybe your wife needs to do some kegels mine has had 4 babies and is still tight as hell,

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277878989

conner wrote: maybe your wife needs to do some kegels mine has had 4 babies and is still tight as hell,

That\'s your first post? That\'s what made you decide to register? LMAO

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277883451

Exactly...read all 49 pages Conner and then edit appropriately.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277883666

@conner
She\'s been doing kegels for years bro. She delivered three children back-to-back. Her pelvic floor and musculature were permanently altered. She even had a perineoplasty which did help some. For medical reasons I will not go into, she was not a candidate for vaginal rejuvenation. Every woman is different. Please remember my response to your post in the future. Glad your wife is still nice and tight for you. You don\'t have need for Phalloplasty then.

@carljohnson
SMDH

@briceb

I had a question about the firmness or texture you were talking about. Is it that out of place? I wouldn\'t think a slightly firmer Flaccid would be all that bad, but I wouldn\'t want to be walking around with what felt/looked like an Erection all the time. For me, since I haven\'t had this done yet, would one round of 30% followed by a touch up of 10% diminish the firm feeling?

It\'s not that firm and will soften over time. It does not feel natural by any means. Regardless of implant firmness, once one receives so much product, the implant will become quite noticeable. Since I\'m married for over 10 years, it does not bother me that much. Lower concentrations yield a softer, more natural result.

@BigJohn
Thanks bro. I too, get a slight stinging sensation periodically from areas where there is a deficit of material or when the shaft is bent at any angle above say... 45? when Flaccid. No big deal to me except perhaps for the fact that my kids are constantly running into my groin. I need the middle child and the youngest to grow another foot or two before I\'m in the clear. lol Glad to hear all is going well with you. You have an exceptional result that most would aspire to have in the end. Thank you for your contributions to the forum.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1277889102

very interesting thread, thanks for the story!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278031575

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278038137

I will be in the same day as you. Sent a pm. It would be cool to meet!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278038166

I arrive on the 12th homie! Procedure is the 14th, staying through the 15th. Definitely! You, EP and I could cruise TJ. EP knows it like the back of his hand.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278038183

If we do meet up, I have a gift. haha

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 5 months ago #1278049618

Measured morning Erection but got there too late as it was starting to subside after my mandatory morning joe. Yeah... touch up only.