PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278193088

@avd

Coripa condoms. Custom fit and feel great. Use Google.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278193419

@AVD

Sounds like you are doing well after 3 rounds. I hope I just missed your thread somewhere , but only two posts?? I ask please for the forum ( not speaking for anyone) please please start a thread!! We need your experiences posted as much as you feel comfortable with.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278193455

Thanks M7. I\'m on to the site right now.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278231380

Hey M7!! MotherFxxxxr That\'s insane lol I was wondering if you were still in the game lol As I said I have had some big priority shifts all good ones though but determined to keep popping in and saying hello and adding a bit of \'longterm effects\' to our pool of anecdotal knowledge! So glad you are doing well!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278255734

Damn! I missed my brutha from anutha mutha! Haha So happy you and the family are doing well. You\'ve been greatly missed (especially by yours truly). I\'m now 8\"BPEL and shooting for more! Who knows...??? I may end up with a 9 x 7 before I truly \"retire\". lol I enjoy the journey too much. Keep in touch man! If you ever have a sec and just want to chat I\'ll give you my number. Tell the Mrs. that Miracle says, \'Hi and congrats!\'. lol See you brother.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278292848

Spoke with Wade for about an hour and a half the other night. Dr. Casavantes, Wade, E.P. and myself will be having lunch and discussing the procedure and methods in an effort to come up with more consistent and predictable results. Wade and I both feel that post operative care is essential and that it could have a strong influence on final aesthetics. We wish to put together a complete post-op package/regimen that all patients adhere to in an effort to get more consistent results. I am going to be the guinea pig and will keep the forum abreast of my recovery (with pics of course) and will report to Wade and Dr. C. In all honesty, I don\'t believe I\'ve ever dealt with more compassionate physicians in my life. These gentlemen are constantly seeking improvement and striving for perfection. I\'m excited about the new post op protocol and can\'t wait to see my results.

On a side note, I\'ll also be receiving Botox (crow\'s feet and glabella) and sclerotherapy for some hereditary spider veins on my right leg. I\'ve had them since I was a teenager and due to embarrassment, haven\'t worn shorts in over 20+ years. I\'m very excited. I only have 4 or so spider veins but they are very dark/prominent; as I\'m of Scottish descent, the contrast is striking. Hehe

As for my R3 post operative results, I will say this... The circ area is improved but still requires work on the left side. I need more product at the base on the right side. The aesthetics are improved but nowhere near as pleasing as some other member\'s results. As for size... I measured my Flaccid this morning. NBPFL = 6.5\" NFG = 6.125\" MSFG = 6.5\" BFG = 6.7\". Both the size and shape of my unit seem to change from day to day. Even on \"small\" days, I\'m huge. For this reason, I\'ll be getting a touch up only but due to the overall shape upon Erection, (somewhat hourglass-like) I will have a good deal more product implanted. I expect to gain anywhere from .25\" to .5\" mid-shaft and some at the base. I fly out next Wednesday and my appointment is on Friday. Wish me luck gentlemen.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278292925

Hi M7.??? you were supposed to retire.....hahaha..

Good luck man and thanks for the work you do for all of us.

I\'ll be going for my next session in a few weeks, so I hope you guys will have this post op care package to fulfill the need of most penises out there, straight, curved, cut, uncut and so on...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278293414

One suggestion would be that Wade could make a short video clip of how to massage post procedure. I\'ve read a few times about guys showing uncertainty in this regard even though they were shown how to do it. If Wade could upload a video to a password encrypted area of their website, I\'m sure it would be useful for guys who want to double check they are doing things correctly.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278293611

@Mustang2020
Thanks! This is a work-in-progress but I\'m hopeful it will benefit everyone once the best method is decided upon.

@hoddle10
Funny, Wade said the same thing! He and I will discuss putting together a video for patients that covers post op care including massage technique. We want to make this an all inclusive post op care package. This will serve both patients, the doctor and help us Mods out. I think it would be a great idea to incorporate the vid in our Wiki/FAQ PMMA thread.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278294835

I discussed the video suggestion with Wade also...great idea and he sounded on board.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278346466

Tomorrow, I depart for San Diego, CA and will rendezvous with EP. My appointment with Dr. Casavantes is on Friday. I\'m both excited and nervous. Yeah, yeah... Round 4... blah, blah, blah. I\'ll be having lunch with Dr. C and Wade to discuss forum concerns and new protocols. Stay tuned.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278347407

Best of luck Miracle!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278349709

Thanks brother! Miracle8x7? lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278353264

Best of luck to you on Round 4. You\'re in good hands. Maybe we\'ll be there at same time in future for round 5, lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 months ago #1278358137

Thanks bro. At gate departure.