PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278529678

Miracle8x7 wrote: Day 12 post-op and the itching has begun. Signs of good things to come. I don\'t have high expectations for growth as I only received 10cc\'s of 10% for the shaft. Perhaps an eight of an Inch...??? Time will tell. I\'m really itching down there though. Maybe it has something to do with the time I spent with thehulk during service.

The only thing that should be itching is your chin, weird.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278530663

The only thing that should be itching is your chin, weird.

Nah... It\'s tolerable. I applied more cortisone but the itching persists. What I want to know is how is your rectum? Did the ice help any? I\'ve never seen a brother make a face like that before. You said you had warmed up your sphincter so don\'t blame me for those loose stools. I would appreciate it if you\'d take this to PM as I don\'t want you publicly humiliated by accepting an 8 x 7.5 Inch Cock up the bum and really, really enjoying it. Hulk doesn\'t come out of the closet... He busts out, bends and bares it! LMAO!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278532291

Whos got an 8x7.5 Cock? Not you

And I\'m a little sore bit I\'m surprised you didn\'t need any warming up, your number one with the brothers. Your worship is the best in the chapter! Seriously nice job

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278532719

True. I\'m eight inches long but only 7.5\" at the base (which you thoroughly appreciated BTW judging by the moans). No warm up necessary as I indulge in selfing. I\'m a sadistic bastard. See you next Sunday. lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278532892

Miracle8x7 wrote: True. I\'m eight inches long but only 7.5\" at the base (which you thoroughly appreciated BTW judging by the moans). No warm up necessary as I indulge in selfing. I\'m a sadistic bastard. See you next Sunday. lol

I only believe in midshaft numbers. If I measured base I\'d be 7+ because of my turkey neck.

But you are really sick in the head, Howd you stomach the guy who looked like Richard Simmons, you didn\'t gag once.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278533320

Cuz I love sweatin\' to the oldies... and I needed the protein.

What\'s your MS @ now?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278533415

Miracle8x7 wrote: Cuz I love sweatin\' to the oldies... and I needed the protein.

What\'s your MS @ now?

6.6 everyday 6.75 after some sex. 2nd round this fall.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278535780

thehulk wrote:

I have a question. Is the swelling after sex something that is PMMA related and stays for life or is that something natural? To be honest, I never measured my Dick before and after sex to see if it swelled at all pre-PMMA, and I haven\'t fully healed post-PMMA to know for sure.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278536034

thehulk wrote:

Miracle8x7 wrote: Cuz I love sweatin\' to the oldies... and I needed the protein.

What\'s your MS @ now?

You guys are SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278536472

I was thinking they need to have some time together!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278537113

Thewingman wrote:

thehulk wrote:

I have a question. Is the swelling after sex something that is PMMA related and stays for life or is that something natural? To be honest, I never measured my Dick before and after sex to see if it swelled at all pre-PMMA, and I haven\'t fully healed post-PMMA to know for sure.

I\'ll hypothesize that much like a womans vagina swells after intercourse so does a mans penis. The swelling can also be due to the PMMA or a combination of the two. And would still occur in non PMMA enhanced peni.

Someone care to volunteer?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278538850

@M7 - you wrote a few pages back that if you had to do it all over again, you would only go for 10%. I am going in 4 days for R1 with EG 4.25, would you recommend that for me too?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278542232

@Grower

Talk to Wade and have them titrate 2% and 30% to arrive at 16%. I believe this would be ideal and is what I am requesting on my next session.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278542415

I thought there was some talk/discussion by some of our members and even Dr C that mixing PMMA percentages was not preferred any more (fear of clumping of beeds, carrier issues?). But I have to assume that since you will be requesting it, then it is still OK to do.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 months ago #1278547646

Titration doesn\'t cause lumps/clumps/nodules. Higher concentrations do. So does poor aftercare and anatomical variances between individuals.