PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278935123

Wow M8, your wife can deep throat you at over 8\" length? She is a rare find and a keeper...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278936055

Yeah, seriously. That\'s awesome. She\'s a keeper

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1279085285

Yeah, only have one girlfriend capable of that, quite unique! Bravo...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 1 month ago #1279501392

Hey Miracle. Just checking in on you. Wanted to see how things are going.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 1 month ago #1279525108

Doing good bro. Started new job after 15 1/2 years. It\'s been crazy but the money makes it worthwhile. Going for another session next year. No major complications and still happy. Want another 1/2\" or more.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 1 week ago #1279854533

Job going very, very well. Perceivably purchasing my dream car next year! 911 Porsche Carrera 4S, black with gray leather interior and an aftermarket single Garrett Turbo putting over 540HP to all four wheels. Yummy! Sigh... almost there...

Cock-wise, size is stable, aesthetics remain unchanged, no complications and still happy I did it. I\'m planning on another full session of 20% next year. I\'ve gained more length. I seemed to have stalled for the longest time and then out of nowhere... BOOM! There was another 1/4\" on the ruler before me! If I can achieve an additional 1/4\", I\'ll be at 8\"NBPEL and 8.5\"BPEL. I will have accomplished my goal. Like many, my original goal was to obtain an 8 x 6 Cock. It appears that my goal is actually within reach. I\'m so excited. I know it only matters to me (wife could care less) but it is MY goal. Funny thing is, I actually find it difficult to sleep without my ADS. As a bonus to the increase in length, I also have my glans covered throughout the night (sleeping cap) which keeps him from keratinizing (losing sensitivity due to abrasion). It\'s a win-win for my willie and me.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 1 week ago #1279856285

So happy for you Miracle
Yes indeedy- Tenacity pays off. I experience the same thing...I plateau for months at a time, and then ----Bam! Another quarter Inch. Right now I manually stretch and wear my ADS about 4 to five hours a day. Like you, I almost feel naked without it.

I wonder why secret of gaining penile length isn\'t more known in the world? In fact , until about a decade ago, the idea that a man could just stretch their penis until it was longer, would have been laughable...And there is very little scientific evidence to (or even interest) in the medical field that indicate this is possible...But the anecdotal evidence is overwhelming...One just needs to browse PhalloBoards or Thunders to see that this is real.
Anyway Miracle....Congratulations on realizing another one of your life\'s goals!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 1 week ago #1279866894

@MM
Thanks big bro! I\'m happy now, just can\'t stop using it. I sometimes wonder in the back of my head.... \'How big can it get?\'. Haha

@smalljay
Thanks for looking out brother. I\'m very experienced and performed many tests/trials before actually committing to falling asleep whilst wearing (without setting the alarm to go off every hour). I use very light tension. For me, hours worn is what gave me gains... not weight. YMMV. I don\'t claim to be a penile tension guru (though I\'m afraid I know far more than I should). I\'m both shocked and pleased that I have made progress. I really appreciate your concern. Some don\'t realize the inherent danger in manual PE when one is not well researched nor cautious enough. As to your questions... I don\'t mind one bit bro!

-Do you feel the PMMA has inhibited or slowed in any way you ability to gain length through natural PE?

No I sure don\'t! The fudiform and suspensory ligaments stretch just the same. The tunica albuginea, dartos, buck\'s fascia, etc all respond identically. Rarely is skin a limiting factor in manual PE. Look at some ball pumpers or veteran jelquers... turkey neck fo shizzle! These guys got skin on tap.

-How much length have you gained since after your first PMMA session? Is it still just this 1/4\"?

I never really gained anything pre PMMA but have since gained almost a full Inch in Erect length. To this day, I\'m still a member over at Thunder\'s and MOS and let\'s not forget... MNS. I\'ve been in the game a while bro and was a PMMA pioneer along with GSXR750, E.P., MM, Skeptical, Sizemic, JABM, etc. I\'ve been through a lot (read my thread if you\'ve got the time) and am thankful to be where I\'m at. I\'m truly grateful to my brothers here and consider some as family. My new position at work leaves me much less free time but trust me, I\'ve been on the scene long enough to be ashamed about it. Any more questions, just let me know.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 1 week ago #1279869268

Miracle8x7 wrote: Job going very, very well. Perceivably purchasing my dream car next year! 911 Porsche Carrera 4S, black with gray leather interior and an aftermarket single Garrett Turbo putting over 540HP to all four wheels. Yummy! Sigh... almost there...

And who says Porsche owners have small dicks??????????

BTW, getting 540 hp out of a naturally espirated 3.4L engine can be tricky. Good luck. Love 911\'s. Have a rare 1992 Roadster now.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 days ago #1279902312

@Mustang2020
Not hard at all brother.

www.tpcracing.com/tpc-997-996-turbo-kit.html

@smalljay
Brother you need to read my thread. I\'m using a bungee stretcher at low tension. Its all good round here.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 4 days ago #1279905625

M8, That turbo kit at $10k plus installation looks freaking great. Please let me know how it goes, I may even consider a similar forced induction kit for my 964 turbo body Porsche. Just keep an eye, as I am sure you already know, on engine/clutch/Gbox parts needing more frequent attention. Plz post a picture if you wish of this new beast when you have it.

How much tension you have on your stretcher? do you go by feel or you measure the tension in lbs? my old stretcher puts too much pressure on the glans and I can\'t put it on too long. I think I have to change to a vacuum type glans holder.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 3 days ago #1279915105

@Mustang2020
Won\'t have it till next year I\'m afraid. Buying a new home closer to work. Plus, there are other upgrades I have in mind once I pull the trigger. I want to be able to do the upgrade immediately upon purchase.

I go by feel. I\'ve learned over many, many months exactly the right amount of tension so I don\'t agitate the glans. I used to get vacuum blisters or it would slip off until I found my sweet spot for tension/gains/comfort. Once I solidify 8\"NBPEL I\'ll be going for a full session of 20%. Wifey can take a 9 x 7 with minimal foreplay so I\'ve got more growing to do. I\'m in no rush though. When gains come, they are a blessing.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 11 months ago #1280310256

Wow. Realized today that it has been two years and 17 days since my first procedure. Girth remains unchanged. Next round is scheduled for May, 2014.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 10 months ago #1280572289

Keep on keeping on!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 9 months ago #1280792090

Really love seeing these PMMA success stories. I can\'t wait to start my own soon, thanks for the encouragement and inspiration.

It would be amazing to see a side-by-side of before/after at some point!

I think when I do mine I\'m going to use clone-a-willy.