PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1281781688

Update:
I\'m now 857 days or 2 years, 4 months and 3 days post Round 1. Status: Unchanged... still hung like a donkey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1281784520

correction.... donkeys are hung like you

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 6 months ago #1282215763

Hey Miracle, its been a while since I have been on this forum and I must say I\'m very inspired to continue reading and seeing your overall results. I started reading this post originally from the old forum three years ago. Since that time, I too have been to see Dr C and Wade twice over the last two years and am interested in going back to get round three to correct some cosmetics aesthetics. It seem 16% is the way to go for the best overall result. My question to you is about your rolling technique. How soon and how often did you use this technique for best results? Also, were did you get your stretching device?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 6 months ago #1282347279

Miracle, when you stretch your Dick post PMMA, the new length has the same Girth as the rest of the penis?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 4 months ago #1283200318

Hey Miracle, how\'s things holding up?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 3 months ago #1283354847

Everything is FANTASTIC! I\'m currently 976 days post R1 with no ill effects to speak of. Girth has been stable and remains 6.475\"MSEG and larger at the base. I\'ve also been experiencing phenomenal success regrowing my hair with LLT. My \"swirl\" or vertex had almost become completely bald (still residual starving miniaturized follicles. I\'m happy to report this has almost completely reversed after ~4 months of LLT. Simply amazing. I may have a full head of hair in another couple of months. EQ is still superb despite being middle-aged.

@batman
Dark Knight,
I cannot recommend a good massage/rolling technique as I still exhibit aesthetic issues and will be returning either this year or next for a touch up round. I simply used an e-cig battery to homogenize the filler once I arrived back at my hotel. That area is still smooth and uniform. I believe Dr. C uses a roller now in addition to manual manipulation to disperse product. I use the ESL40 and it was purchased directly from els40.com. I bought the \"straight walled\" silicone cup as I found the standard cup very uncomfortable.

@pontest
No. Sigh. I need some product right at the base. My natural Girth at the base is pretty significant so it\'s not a huge variance.

@nohidingstyle
Doing great brother! Nothing substantial to report other than progress with my hair. Size stable and unit is in constant use on the wife.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 3 months ago #1283356004

Miracle8x7 wrote: Everything is FANTASTIC! I\'m currently 976 days post R1 with no ill effects to speak of. Girth has been stable and remains 6.475\"MSEG and larger at the base. I\'ve also been experiencing phenomenal success regrowing my hair with LLT. My \"swirl\" or vertex had almost become completely bald (still residual starving miniaturized follicles. I\'m happy to report this has almost completely reversed after ~4 months of LLT. Simply amazing. I may have a full head of hair in another couple of months. EQ is still superb despite being middle-aged.

Good for you buddy. Did you purchase your own unit? Are you using Minoxidil with it?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 3 months ago #1283358781

@Hoddle
No Minoxidil. I purchased the Theradome unit. I used it every day for the first week. I\'m using it every other day now. It hasn\'t been quite three months. I\'ve got a ton more hair. I also use Nizoral 2% Shampoo 1x per week as well as emu oil topically. I\'ve taken pics and will post here for all to see. I\'m actually shocked that it\'s working. I had already planned on returning the unit but no... I\'m definitely keeping it. I cannot and will not claim it works for everyone. I do know that it IS working for me along with my regimen. At 40+, I am even more surprised. I eat very healthy and exercise daily too. Never been better! New career has kept me from being as active on the forum as I\'d like. I appreciate your comments and will be in touch.

Edit: Can\'t attach photos as storage limit has been exceeded. If anyone wishes, I will email them to you if you provide your email address.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 2 months ago #1283719180

Miracle how did you get your T-levels so high, and where did you buy it

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 2 months ago #1283721712

Fletch542 wrote: Miracle how did you get your T-levels so high, and where did you buy it

Here is some insight / protocol on how he\'s achieved his T-levels: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/bec...x6-6074629?&trail=15

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 2 months ago #1283832840

M8x7 just read through your latest post lol you are a monster! I have been meaning to check in 100\'s of times but the Penis thing is now far back in my mind so haven\'t updated but will do a short update now.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 2 months ago #1283866453

@JABM

What\'s up bro!!!??? Been forever and a day! I\'m doing great. Like you, I need some aesthetic correction but am overall pleased with size. I\'ve missed ya man. Good to hear you\'re doing well. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 2 months ago #1283866503

I\'ve modified my testosterone protocol with incredible results and without the use of exogenous T. I\'ll try to post when I have more time. On another note, I\'m now 4 months into my hair loss regimen and am thrilled to say, \'I\'m not bald anymore\'. Haha. I still have some thin spots but no longer exhibit a distinct area of thinning at the vertex. I will post updated pics at 6 months. No minoxidil, no finasteride and no further surgeries. I\'m stoked!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 1 month ago #1283983029

@Mustang2020
Never left homeboy! Just been super busy at work and home. I\'m using the Theradome LLLT device. I also use Nizoral 2% shampoo 1x\'s/week. Working great! I have hair where there wasn\'t any 10 years ago! I believe within a year, I\'ll have a pretty full head of hair. You have to be patient. I didn\'t notice much until 3+ months of therapy. No minoxidil, no finasteride/dutasteride, no lowering of androgens (Everyone knows I love my T maxed out!).

@Others
If you PM me and expect a response, please ensure you are not blocking PM\'s. Thanks! I\'ll help anyone I can as always.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 10 years 1 week ago #1284669684

Miracle8x7 wrote: I have hair where there wasn\'t any 10 years ago! I believe within a year, I\'ll have a pretty full head of hair. You have to be patient. I didn\'t notice much until 3+ months of therapy. No minoxidil, no finasteride/dutasteride, no lowering of androgens (Everyone knows I love my T maxed out!).

Does this therapy also work on receding hairlines m87? Can it be reversed?