PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289625810

Very cool, bet your looking forward to your results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289631214

Lol@ briceb

It was a touch up session. However, I did receive PMMA at the base (10%). I will of course get the volume from him and update my PR. Most of the revisionary work was accomplished with micro drops. I\'m taking ibuprofen to reduce inflammation and have a follow up at 1:00.

Dr. C joked that I may have to change my PhalloBoards handle. I may gain 1/8\" - 1/4\" along the shaft. Right now, with swelling, it is massive. I barely slept last night but did crash for a couple of hours. Woke up to solid wood (as per normal). Grabbed the tape to measure and was like... OMG. I know much of this is swelling and I\'m happy with my pre-op size. Oddly though, whether due to my length or glans, 7.7\" Girth looks good on my unit. I suspect I\'ve got a good 1/2\" of swelling.

The micro drops seem to really aid in camouflage and smoothing. It\'s far too early to tell but I\'m very enthusiastic about its potential for minor aesthetic correction. I see three areas that may require a few more drops. Other than that, things look superb.

It is so good to see the doc and Wade again. This being R6 for me, they have become like family. Everything about Avanti Derma is top notch (they\'ve made upgrades!). Knowledgeable, professional and caring; they are are so down-to-earth and damn easy to talk to. Dr. C is a master with fillers; meticulous and methodical in his approach. I\'ve never witnessed a physician analyze and scrutinize their work the way he does. I receive superior value down here in TJ as opposed to the service and pricing from back home.

I\'m going to ask the good doctor for Botox again. Can really discern the difference with most US docs (at least speaking to the doctors I\'ve been to). You get what you pay for! No fee per area treated, no dilution, just straight out of the vial injections. I had stellar results last time he administered Botox but hey... That was 10 months ago.

I\'m going to rest a bit. I hate jet lag. Coupled with intermittent insomnia, I fee wasted. I plan on posting a detailed journal highlighting key points from this visit later.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289635876

Man Miracel, sounds like great results! I\'m just getting started, but your thread is inspiring.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289639843

Thanks, jimmy_the_blade.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289639857

Congrats man. I will go back eventually to fix a few things too.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289641817

Thanks, my long time friend! I\'m telling you, the benefits of the micro drop technique really helped resolve my aesthetic issues. Once bruising and edema subside, I\'ll post some photos. I\'m so glad I made one more pilgrimage to TJ.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289641847

damn, 7,7\" Girth? what does that look like??

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289642189

Amazing. Haha. I\'ve got a good size glans and 8\" in length. It has gone down to 7.4\"ish. It won\'t stay this size, nor do I wish it to. I was over 7\" Girth prior to the revisionary touch up. I do NOT advocate such dimensions. I still personally believe 5.5\" - 6\"(max) is ideal. I will likely end up with around 7.25\"; far too much for most women to accommodate comfortably.

At this Girth and with a FL of 6\"+, it does draw attention in loose clothing.

Once more, I cannot overstate the professionalism and ethics that embody every procedure I\'ve had with Dr. C and crew to date. I can emphatically proclaim that in MY particular situation, it has been money and time well spent. Aside from aesthetic imperfections and some hard areas, I have no complications. To that point, I\'m of the opinion after nearly four years post initial session, Dr. Casavantes\'s method is the best and safest option currently available for Girth augmentation. However, it is NOT for everyone nor is it infallible.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289642337

Congrats my friend. The aesthetics look awesome! It looks completely natural.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289642345

Looks amazing

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289642361

Thanks guys! I should point out that is an old pic, post R5. It looks perfect now. I have to play the waiting game to properly assess the efficacy of yesterday\'s revisions.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289642751

hehe i bet it looks awsome in real life (pics never do it justice) well, my goal is somewhere around 7\"+ to.. and i dont \"do women\" so thats nothing i worry about in my case ;P
I just hope mine also looks this natural when i get there

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289643027

Hey, Miracle! Nice pic! Your start EG was around 5.3\"?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289643177

Thanks fellas.

@Herbert
Yes, thereabouts. I\'ve gained ~2\".

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289644164

This beast looks immaculate when Erect. If it stays anywhere near its current form, I\'m going to be ecstatic.