PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278839546

That is an awesome idea M 8x7! Wish I would have heard of that before my round three!!!! If I ever decide to do a round four I will def give it a go. Your stats look great and I\'m glad all is well with you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278844459

Spoke with Wade last night for 2.5 hours. They did indeed terminate Christian. I will be returning in October for a full session of 20%. I will experiment with a homogenizing roller and report my results to the forum. I\'m super excited and as always, one horny mother! And yes hulk, my testosterone is high as hell. Still getting random wood (can be embarrassing) and find it necessary to make trips to the restroom at work to pinch the tip and make it subside. Hope all is well with my brothers. Dr. Casavantes is making the trip to Korea to investigate glans augmentation and will likely offer it in the near future.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278846278

Awesome. Thanks for the update

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278846781

@Todzilla
You\'re quite welcome brother. That\'s the beauty of this place! Sharing information. I\'m very excited about the roller as I used one post-op R4 on just the neck area and its perfect. You can always count on me to be honest and report my findings objectively.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278849682

You\'re an inspiration to us all. Getting excited about the potential for glans augmentation... Why did the let go of Christian?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278850158

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I can only guess the reason for the termination was performance. From pre visit to post visit there were HUGE errors on his dime every step of the way. So I\'m not surprised.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278857257

Miracle8x7 wrote: I\'m still 8\" in length. If I hit 9\" one day, I might go for a 9 x 8. Who knows? My EQ is extremely high. Pre Peyronie\'s, I was roughly 9 inches in length. Since I had grafting, I think it is easier to gain back my original length than if I had plication or a nesbit corrective procedure.

I\'ve plateaued at 8 inches but still wear my ADS about 4 hour to fives every day, and manually stretch. As you wrote in an earlier post, you almost feel naked without it on. Would love to get to nine inches in length, but I am guessing it may not be in the cards. I will continue trying (and trying) though.

Regarding Girth....I have about plateaued at about 7.5 inches in Girth (base) and have decided to stay here (Girth wise at least). My current girlfriend loves it (and probably could accommodate more), but if I am guessing if I were to break up with her, there would be a relatively high chance that I wouldn\'t be ale to find another lover so easily to handle it.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278857747

Right on MM. Be careful of any extra Girth. I guarantee you will have a problems with many girls who will not be able take your Girth and length especially if they are young and petite ( I am right on the edge right now and I have had a couple of girls who could not take even half of it. But, the older ones with children just love it but they are not my favorites!)...

stay well brother...I Hope to drop by Narita soon!!!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278883594

Round 5 is mid/late October. Max session of 20% and aesthetic correction. I will incorporate homogenization of filler with a dermal roller and report my outcome with pictures. On the plus side, I\'ve gained another 1/8\" in length after another 1.3 months of traction. Now measuring 8.125\" BPEL. I am increasing wear time to 20hrs per day in an effort to hit 8.5\" BPEL by late October.

To those concerned with me increasing my Girth...
As I\'ve said before, my wife can handle and enjoy a dildo that is 9 inches in insertable length by 7.5 inches in circumference. I will not attain that size for some time but should be a solid 7 inches in Girth after R5. Of course, she says that the real thing feels much better and I feel confident that at the very least, a 8.25\"BPEL x 7\"MSEG is in my very near future. My glans is naturally large and looks great at my current size and will support another Inch or so. Currently I\'m 8.125\" X 6.6\"MSEG with a base Girth a hair under 7 inches. Actually woke up throughout the night with raging hard ons and had to take a measurement. When I hit my length goal, I will upload pics. The pics will be taken with the same ruler in the same position as my previous ones. I\'m really excited to see where I plateau lengthwise. M8 - Out.

Here is a current Flaccid shot.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278885482

Miracle great results matey, MM u are killing it also,
Hey all, hope all my PMMA brothers are well.
I am booked in for round 3 in September.
Like many of you 30% has been a little disappointing with the loss of a natural feel.
I also have a lump deep under the skin which can not been see either soft or hard, but can be felt.

Are they think of going back to a 20% solution if requested?????
I got as much size from 20% and felt much more natural.

I will update my threat today
Keen to know about the 20% status?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278885832

Miracle, read in another thread that you stated you last received a full session of just 10% n loved it. Why go for 20% now? Also, what traction device are you using specifically?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278921434

@caincrosby
Thanks bro! They will make 16% or 20% if you request it in advance of the procedure. Titration takes time so be considerate.

@MGB
No. I got a touch up with 10%. I\'m going for 20% as my previous gains were awesome and it felt natural compared to 30%. Also, I\'m 8.125\" in length with a big glans and another 1/2\" would still look aesthetically proportionate. My wife can handle more than another 1/2\" but I believe the additional Girth would really be adequate in aiding her to climax. Immediately post-op R4, I was 6.7\" MSEG with a 7.5\" BEG and she took it and came within 10 minutes. She wouldn\'t openly admit it but I know she loved it. I\'m down to 6.5\" MSEG and 6.9\" BEG. I don\'t plan on divorcing anytime soon so... FULL SESSION IT IS!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278921660

I don\'t understand everyone saying that 30% doesn\'t feel as natural as 10%. I honestly can feel a difference between the two from the shaft and up near the glans. I personally don\'t like the feel of 10% as it feels way squishy. I was going to ask for my next round all 30% without any 10%. Can you explain the difference in feeling that prompts you to avoid the 30%?

BTW, you have an enormous Dick! I\'m jealous, but at 6 in Girth now, it is already very difficult to get a girl to fit it n her mouth.

If you wouldn\'t mind, please post a Flaccid shot from straight in front.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278927898

M-
Nice job adding length. I am going to start stretching to try and put on some extra length. Hopefully I will have success.
Your Flaccid is massive man. I am sure Erect is just as impressive. Hard to picture how big it will be after another full round. Huge doesn\'t come close.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 2 months ago #1278930286

@thewingman
Thanks brother. After receiving 10, 20 and 30 percent concentrations, I concluded that the 30% doesn\'t feel natural to me. It is too hard (particularly when Flaccid) and the lumps/nodules are more pronounced. I still agree with Hoddle10 that 16% is likely the ideal concentration as far as undetectability. I am going to post some pics I took last night (including a front shot) for you. My wife can deep-throat me to the Balls at my current size without an issue. As I took these photos before bedtime (and currently job hunting), the size is smaller than normal. I\'m under a shitload of stress at the moment. I have an interview next week but have been with my current employer over 16 years. The new job pays a great deal more but it is much further away and I\'ll miss my family. Alas, as a man, you do what you gotta do.

@briceb
Thank you kind sir. I just wanna be like you when I grow up!

The Flaccid shot with the tape measures 6.5\". This is NOT normal for me but it does vary from 6.5\" - 6.875\". Yes, this is me \"Turtling\". LOL The end of the tape is not BP, it is barely touching my pubic mound. All pics are Flaccid (I\'m heading to bed after a very stressful day) but I did lift/support my unit so you could see it at a 90? angle from my body. As you can see in my previous post, FMSG is just over 6.5\". As always, I appreciate your comments/critisism and hope we all meet our end goal(s). Another full session and I\'ll be a monster!