PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 10 months ago #1285193999

Thanks lessie! The healing and growth phase is highly variable/dynamic. I will reassess outcome at a much later date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 10 months ago #1285333696

Hey brother, just looking for a quick answer without annoying the good doctor. What is latest brand of PMMA? Metacril I am assuming but want to confirm. Are the options still 10 or 30 or have they gone back to mixing a custom 20 percent? Debating round 4 in 2015..... Will likely run with 10 percent as I don\'t need a lot of Girth but a bit more wouldn\'t hurt. HA! Glad to see you are doing well and still keeping the forum posted.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1285842291

@Big John
It is Metacril. They still do 20% upon request. Always accommodating those guys!

No complications to date from R5. Size is more than I expected. Holding at 8\"EL x 7\"MSEG. Wife gets sore often. But.... I tear that shit up like a pro!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1285842854

Was wondering where you have been.

Can you shoot me a pm with your recipe for natural test enhancement?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1285843930

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 4 months ago #1287569594

hi, your results look amazing, still quite veine Cock and that seems to be the major problem , with fillers.
Usually from what I have seen, penis look more fat but no more veins appear on the shaft and it looks fake
What PMMA did you use and concentration and volume?
Would it work on an uncut Cock?
Thanks for info

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 4 months ago #1287576087

@Didsky
I\'ve exhibited a high degree of vascularity my entire life. Thanks for the compliment. Go to \"Progress Reports\" to see my cc volumes and % concentrations. I\'m very happy with size (8EL X 7EG) but still require a touch up. I\'m going to receive Silikon to soften the result. I will likely be back in TJ in August.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 2 months ago #1288094887

Thanks for sharing your progress Miracle... I\'ll be giving Dr C a call soon for a consultation and will refer back to your posts.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 1 month ago #1288439366

Hey M8X7, really appreciate all the info you posted about everything you\'ve experienced and done. I\'ve tried several ads systems and none of them have really worked well. Does the ESL40 require glans tape? I used the ads that came with the grip and it gave me blisters from one day. Appreciate any input

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 1 month ago #1288457169

@jimmy

Vacuum blisters suck! Lower the tension. The key to gains is time. LOTS and LOTS of it! I\'m still 8\"EL and only do manual stretches periodically. 8x7 has been good to me (and the Mrs.). I will be returning to TJ in a month or two for a touchup. Hope that the Silikon 1000 can soften some harder, more palpable areas of the implant.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 1 month ago #1288459602

Thank you M8X7, That\'s great to hear. I\'ve always thought that gains would be lost with out continued PE. So did you tape you\'re glands when you used the ESL40? I\'m currently using the Phalosan Forte. It works ok, but the suction section is a bit bulky. I\'m looking for sometjing simple, comfortable and concealable, so I can put in a lot of hours. I want to make some gains before heading down to see Dr C. Do you know if he is working on an option for the glands?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 1 month ago #1288460683

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 9 years 1 month ago #1288462171

Dance with Dragons,
I\'m not considering a gland procedure. Just curious if Dr C is working on anything. I have yet to do anything other than Hanging and ADS PE.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289623063

The M8 has landed. Round 6. Will report in later.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 11 months ago #1289625736

That thing is going to need its own zip code when you\'re done.