PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289796991

Glans:
Flaccid - 5.25\"
Erect - 5.875\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289797261

Not sure if you posted this, but how much more did they put in you? Which brand did you go with? It seems like you speak with them a lot - I am curious what they think of the mixed results and nodules that people have...if that came up.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289798198

I received Linnea Safe at the base. The remainder of the shaft was treated with Silikon. I\'ve not received volumes of both fillers. When I do, I will update my PR. I too exhibited nodules, ridges, etc. These were smoothed out with Silkon as well as deficits being filled. I\'m 18 days PO and my resulting improvement is marked.

The problem is that the penis is highly dynamic and PMMA when used to address aesthetic concerns can remedy one issue while creating another. That is why I am adamant that one only go so far with PMMA with regard to size. If your target is 6\"EG for example, get to 5.5\"EG and then go for micro drops. You may need 3 or more sessions/touch ups but if you want a huge natural looking and feeling penis, that\'s what it\'s going to take. It\'s a bargain IMHO. I\'ve spent a LOT of money to get where I\'m at and don\'t have any regrets. If I were single, I would have no doubt about being the largest a girl has ever had. NO DOUBT.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289798670

Wow...
And if I could chime in with regards to whether 7.5 (Girth) might be too big for some ...It is in some cases.
I have the same Girth as Miracle, and admittedly some ladies are very happy to have it in them...But others are like, \"what the hell is this?\"
Before I got so large I really didn\'t think a woman would ever turn down a Dick for being too big...But the truth is that some women are not looking for a humongous schlong.
And though some of these women make a valiant effot, they just can\'t do it (With me). It really makes for an awkward encounter.
Miracle is right when he says such a size could contribute to ruining a relationship with a partner who is just not compatible size-wise.
Be careful what you wish for...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289799171

I\'m really excited to see more progress reporting on these droplets, it\'s really the only thing I \"need\" as far as aesthetics go. Your latest pictures look about as natural as an enhanced penis could get, congrats!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289799599

• Visitor
  • Visitor
miracle, so you suggest that for best aethetic results, guys should stop 0.5\'\' short of their goal with PMMA, and make up that 0.5\'\' with the silicone? ( so if my starting size is 5.5 Girth, and my goal is 7 Girth, i should use PMMA until 6.5, and then do .5 from silicone, for a totoal of 7. is that correct?)

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289799728

Are silicone and micro drops the same thing.?
I didn\'t realize micro drops can ad Girth - I\'m 5 days post op from round 2 and he did a major touch up on Friday before I left. 20cc\'s of 30% and I\'m easily 1\" larger and Hanging Flaccid much larger as well.
Going to do light pumping and esl40 for 90 days.
Also wade said with micro drops there is no care needed once they as micro drops your done! Thanks so much for the advice on just doing micro drop touch ups mx8.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289800488

Thanks Skipper! I really like the softness it adds.

@purple donkey
I\'d shoot for 1/4\" short of your target size and then go for micro drops. Might I add that I personally feel that your goal size may cause issues for non childbearing women. I would go fo no more than 6.25\" MAX. Please see the chart I\'ve attached.

@Mike223
Silikon 1000 is medical grade silicone. Micro drops refer to the technique of application. This technique involves deposition of small \"drops\" of the filler. This is done so that there is no chance for migration, less chance of lumps and provides a more overall aesthetic outcome. It is a very common filler used in lip augmentation. The end result is very soft and natural feeling. There are so many injections made, it is very demanding on Dr. Casavantes. I know his thumb was killing him by the end of the procedure.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 6 months ago #1289831616

Thanks mx8. I really appreciate that!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289895140

M8,
So if I were a starting point of 5.7 eg and wanted to go to 6.0 to 6.25 eg would Silikon 1000 be a better option than PMMA or is it more of a touch up product?
I just want to keep an esthetic look even though I am married and she says she is happy with my size but she is roomier than she thinks she is, and what guy does not want to look down and be proud of his member?
On a side note, I looked at your chart and I almost feel awkward thinking of any kind of Phalloplasty.
I simply can not believe 6.25 x 5.7 is as big as that chart says percentile wise.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289895381

I just got 16cc of 10% and 30% plus micro drops last week. Dr. C asked me if that was ok to use micro drops and I said yes. He thought it would help fix a few \"divots\" here and there. It really did help. It is allot of sticking with the micro drops. Probably 20-25 for me.

Dr. C also echoed the fact of stopping before you get to your goal and go with micro drops for the rest. It will take a few more procedures but he feels the look and feel
is worth it. I think he\'s right.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289895661

How much for micro drops?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289895670

Might seem unrealistic but I want too be maybe 7 1/2 Girth or a little bigger.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289900888

@lakingsfan35
My advice... Don\'t touch it. You are already larger than most men. Maybe consider traction combined with pumping. This could add considerable volume over a period of months/years and without the potential complications of surgery.

@indiano123
Independent of your starting size, I highly suggest you rethink your goal. 7.5\"EG is massive and likely too much for the average woman. Also, the bigger you are, the more attention that will be drawn to your penis. If you end up with aesthetic issues, prepare to be called out. A huge penis with an EG of 5.75\" - 6\" would be wiser. IMHO

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289904209

Idk what it is, but 5.75-6 eg doesn\'t seem very big to me. I once pumped up to 6 Girth and as impressive as seems. I just don\'t think its big compared 7-8 eg. I know most girls probably can\'t take that size, but I just want to be big since I\'ve been small all my life.