PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289905588

indiano123 wrote: Idk what it is, but 5.75-6 eg doesn\'t seem very big to me. I once pumped up to 6 Girth and as impressive as seems. I just don\'t think its big compared 7-8 eg. I know most girls probably can\'t take that size, but I just want to be big since I\'ve been small all my life.

If 5.75-6 eg doesn\'t seem big to you, then that means you have a very warped & distorted perception of what \"big\" is in relation to penis size.

Had you conceded that 6\" eg was big but that you aspired to be larger for any number of reasons, that\'d be one thing. But to sit here and be unimpressed with a Girth that\'s uncommon may be a reflection of dysmorphia and/or unrealistic goals. Whatever the case, Miracle and others are speaking from experience, Id\' seriously take into consideration what they are saying and maybe reassess your outlook on penis enlargement.

And I get the whole \"being small all my life\" sentiment, but even as a guy like myself (started at 3.5 MSEG pre-PMMA), I can appreciate what it means to be north of 5.5\" MSEG. It is in fact thick, no matter what bullshit you may read on the internet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289905732

Perhaps when I finally do the procedure my mindset will change, but for now it doesn\'t seem like it.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289936970

beast.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289942510

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Miracle your outcome was top notch. I guess after all those visits and $, I\'d expect nothing less. Good job man.

We were talking about chicks a few days back. Most people I\'ve seen that swing are usually not that stable to begin with. Like there marriage usually ends up in shambles or was already headed down hill before the idea of sex with other people was ever brought up. But I have a feeling that with 3 boys and a loving wife, you could keep it together no prob. And that you take care of your wife in the sack so maybe she wouldn\'t even been that interested in other D, more for your excitement.

One of my close friends takes really good care of his wife and her son (they got together when he was an infant so my friends pretty much his dad, that was 6 years ago)...In the last 18 months hes been banging other chicks with her acknowledging it and being totally kosher..long as he knows where his heart truly is and NEVER lies about it, shes cool. Their relationship is better than ever. He said their sex life and home life has improved ten-fold.

Would your old lady ever been into something like this? I know my GF is not even remotely comfortable about the idea..I bring it up like once a week and she instantly gives me the eyes...\"Oh you know I\'m just joking honey....just..........joking.\"

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289943288

That\'s an affirmative \"NO\". Wife is extremely possessive and fears females becoming attached to me. We\'ve discussed a threesome but she\'s too insecure. I see her point. Even if a dude had a three Inch dinkie, I\'d be jealous as hell if she liked it even remotely. Many good marriages end that way despite both parties being in agreement. Extramarital sex is NEVER a good idea if your goal is to stay married. JMHO.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289945301

Miracle8x7 wrote: That\'s an affirmative \"NO\". Wife is extremely possessive and fears females becoming attached to me. We\'ve discussed a threesome but she\'s too insecure. I see her point. Even if a dude had a three Inch dinkie, I\'d be jealous as hell if she liked it even remotely. Many good marriages end that way despite both parties being in agreement. Extramarital sex is NEVER a good idea if your goal is to stay married. JMHO.

Agree mostly with M8!

My last threesome (two girls and myself) was, the act itself was fantastic, close to a disaster! I am not even married. There are many things a man can do to minimize some of the inherent \"threesome or foursome\" problems but it is always a huge risk. Your lady will be your biggest risk, she is very emotional about you and can/will change her mind \"after\" the act and then you are in deep doo doo.....LOL!

I have to admit though, a three some or a foursome is better than anything else in this world.....IMHO of course...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289946004

• Visitor
  • Visitor
^ Dude thats what I\'m saying. Myself and two chicks got drunk in my hot tub. They both blew me simultaneously and I railed one doggy while making out with her friend. I was pounding this latina with a perfect booty while her friend was kissing me and rubbing her hands all over my chest...saying shit in my ear like \"dont cum yet, you still have to fuck me\"....it was my favorite sexual encounter I\'ve ever had and I think it somewhat scorned me...it was just so awesome and weirdly sensual. I still think about it routinely when I jerk off lol..

M8 if you dont mind me asking...What was the driving force behind that rough patch you and your wife went through when there was talk of seperation? Was there anything sexual that was causing issues? Im sure there was a lot more to it then physical stuff but I guess Im just curious in general because it seems like your a pretty solid dude thats focused on family. I know you\'ve mentioned working a lot.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289951186

That\'s a long story... Will follow up later.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289979609

Happy Thanksgiving brothers! While I haven\'t noted any permanent increase in Girth from pumping, I have gained some length. I perform manual stretching and use the pump to stretch too. I\'ve gained 1/8\" BPEL in a month. I enter the tube fully Erect and with a good pump, move the tube up/down and left/right. I also pull straight out. I remove the pump and follow with manual stretches. Then I lightly jelq to Erection and repeat the process. DO NOT hold a pump longer than 5 minutes. DO repeat the process three times. DO NOT pump to a level of discomfort. This is working for me and aesthetics are unchanged.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289996115

Funny/Scary story...
I took off my X40 yesterday to find the \"not so comfort\" sleeve acting as a Cock ring. I was really horny and couldn\'t remove it even with lube. Ended up masturbating to remove it. I hadn\'t been pumping for more than 10 minutes. (I time it.)

Pumped for 7 minutes earlier today and reached 8.5\"EG. Yikes! FG was around 8\". Really hard to take pic with iPhone 6+ one handed. FWIW... That tape is tightly wrapped.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289996127

Beast!!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1289996418

Cool

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290000522

WOW. Rethinking my stance about not pumping! Amazing.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290000711

I\'m starting to believe pumping might possibly add permanent size. I\'m seeing a 1/8\" gain even after 48 hours without pumping. Either way, I enjoy it and my erections are killer. Currently 7.25\"MSEG, 7.625\"BEG and 6.125\"EG at the neck. Also, BPEL is a solid 8.125\" consistently. Had great sex last night with wifey. Feeling good. . Today is cardio workout day. Uphill intermittent sprints @ 12mph. I alternate cardio days with weight training days. My workouts only last 20 - 45 minutes but are brutal. My T boosting protocol is almost complete. As I\'m in my early 40\'s, I want to have another blood panel done to see where I\'m at before posting. I feel great, however, I never rely on subjective measurements.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290000819

Hi Miracle
I know you\'ve probably mentioned it but what pump are you using? Given your extraordinary Girth, the pumps you can use must be very limited.
I am thinking of pumping to increase my length. I\'ve hit a plateau just using an all-day-stretcher (which I use religiously) and manually stretching.
Thanks man