PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290000936

Using the X40 Hydromax. Hope you read my earlier post regarding filling the pump quickly (Max circumference is 7.8\"). I do think it\'s helping with length. I love it but do plan on upgrading to the X50 when it\'s released. The combination of pumping and stretching seems to be working well for me. I\'m one month in and am consistently longer in EL. I measured 7.9\"EG just prior to coitus with wifey. As I penetrated her, she moaned, \"my god you\'re Cock is huge\". I didn\'t ejaculate as I limit that to twice per week. I do get to the point of ejaculation daily but stop just shy of blowing my load. I believe consistent \"ballooning\" helps gains and libido. Best wishes to my PE idol. XD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290004947

Hey M8, great info on pumping and spectacular results. I\'m definitely considering adding a pump

I have a question for you regarding gland blisters. I\'ve had several months of great progress and got careless. I have a pretty large blister and im pissed because I was making such good progress. Do you recommend popping them, or leaving them?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290005572

Hell no! It\'s painful... But... I\'ve popped them before (back when I was using a pump to treat Peyronies) and returned to pumping. I will say, I never get blisters with hydro pumping. I recommend leaving it alone and allowing healing to occur. IMHO, air pumping pales in comparison to water. It\'s so much more comfortable, pumps are superior and far safer. If you have the means, pick one up or make one yourself.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290005935

I got the blister from my ADS during the night. I knew it wasn\'t on right, but left it anyway. Stupid. I just haven\'t had a blister in forever! Do you feel that water pumping is superior to an ADS, or just and additional tool? Long story, but water pumping would be tough, although I\'d love to do it. Let\'s just say that\'s wife isnt as understanding as yours.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290007776

Two different modalities, so therefore, an additional tool. If you got it from ESL40 or \"cup\" style ADS, your traction force is too high or you\'re not taking frequent breaks. Also, avoid any moisture in the cup. There should be no air space between the top of the glans and the cup. My pumping session is only 10 - 20 minutes including running the water. I sit on the edge of the tub. I also workout 40 minutes a day. That\'s 1 hour spent on MY body. Don\'t think anyone including my spouse could argue me out of it.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 5 months ago #1290010164

I appreciate the response Miracle! I\'m using the phallosan and I think I had a gap at the head that pulled the protective sleeve away and caused the blister. Completely careless.

I totally agree about the hour per day. I hit the gym 5-6 times a week and stay in pretty good shape (8-10% BF) depending on the one of year.

My spouse is a complicated one, but I\'ll spare you the details. I appreciate all your support. Looking forward to reading your peptide protocol. I\'m currently on sythentics and just a few years younger than you. If I can get off them and keeps levels up, I would really like too. Take care!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 months ago #1290297414

Herbert West wrote: @MiracleAnd your BPEL is 8\" at moment?

Girth hit 7.5\" this morning...

It\'s something unbelievable for me... (I\'m only 4.35\" EG)

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 months ago #1290307627

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I just saw you were a prior smoker for 20 years..man thats crazy! I would have never pegged you as one. Both my parents are heavy smokers and its impacted my relationship with them a lot. I cant stand being around that shit. Big ups on ridding yourself of that addiction m8!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 months ago #1290308169

Happy new year Miracle! Just ordered a X30 and it can\'t wait to add it to rutine. Appreciate all the info you provide in this feed. Are you still wearing you ESL40?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 months ago #1290316029

@jd123
Thanks brother. Yeah, I\'m 42 and smoking was cool and \"harmless\" when I started. Hardest addiction I\'ve ever broken. When my mom passed away from COPD, emphysema and aneurisms, I put my last pack of smokes in her vault at her funeral. Swore I\'d never let my children see me suffer the way she did... not by my own doing. Feel great now and no issues running 5 miles. I do sprints, personally but occasionally do distance.

@JTB
You too mate! I occasionally wear the ESL40 but mostly pump and do manual stretches. I did have 1 issue with my BM valve sticking. Readily resolved with emory board and light filing. Works amazingly well but I need an X50! Feels shameful saying it but... I\'m too big for the X40. :/

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 months ago #1290318302

No shame in hanving to Upsize bro! Go big or go home is how I try to live.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 months ago #1290329494

in my experience pumping didn\'t lead to permanent gains, but it will lead to short-term and long-term gains, depending. Thought it was part of other stuff i did, so who knows.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290606617

M8, thanks for the info on the XBM series! I\'ve been using it for a couple of weeks and it\'s awesome.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290607507

For some reason I thought I read \"BMW M series\"... I always thought Miracle was a Porsche man

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290613010

@JTB
I\'m still loving mine! Just waiting for the X50!

@Sizemic
I wish bro! Supporting a family of five ain\'t easy... or cheap! We eat very healthy and own some nice \"extras\". Lol. I\'d rather invest in my health. I feel amazing for my age. Can\'t put a price on that!