PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291895218

Johnnyswift. This site saved me from Elsit as well. There is a ton of info here if you\'re willing to do the work and read it. Ive learned a ton and continue my non surgical efforts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291898310

@HW

Thank you, my friend. Approximately 8.5\" BPFSL.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291927248

Wow, just read through most of this thread. Some experience you have there Mr M8x7!

I\'m a little lost on what you\'d recommend for new patients for PMMA, was it 10% injections consistently, or 16%?

Also, how did you end up going with the rolling regimen?

I am very interested in visiting Dr C, however I am in Australia and need to plan accordingly. My starting stats are BPEL 8.3\" and MSEG 5.7\" and base closer to 6.5\" I\'d really like to bring that to 6-7ish with a subtle taper, with that Shane Diesel look. I guess it helps that my glans starting size is pretty massive by comparison to the shaft. What do you think M8x7?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291982920

^^ I take it he is trolling

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291984802

I\'m trolling? No I am asking genuine questions.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291988669

I kind of secretly wish these guys with already huge sizes have bad results. Sorry but not sorry. But trying to have a Dick size that doesn\'t even exist in reality or a natural state is just making small guys look even worse.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291992153

If you put out negativity out into the universe like that man, that\'s what comes back. Everyone has to deal with thier own reality. Two guys with completely different penis sizes can be in the same mental state about it, both suffering the same. Think positive thoughts!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291992840

neverendingjourney wrote: I kind of secretly wish these guys with already huge sizes have bad results. Sorry but not sorry. But trying to have a Dick size that doesn\'t even exist in reality or a natural state is just making small guys look even worse.

It only makes small guys with insecure egos look worse. These are the sentiments of someone who is in no way mature or fit for discussion on these forums, and I\'m rather surprised you didn\'t keep such childish thoughts to yourself.

I started thinner than the vast majority of posters here and despite being confused by the ambitions of \"naturally bigger\" men, I never wished them harm in their pursuit for a bigger size. Please keep those vile thoughts to yourself from now on, thanks.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 weeks ago #1292029830

Good grief... Can\'t we all just get along? Every man is unique and so is their vision of ideal. I\'m happy where I\'m at. I definitely am done with Girth. That said, I (keyword here) would like to be a bit longer. Don\'t care what chicks want or what my wife prefers. It is what I want. Seek out what makes YOU happier about YOURSELF. You\'re accepted here at PhalloBoards regardless of your current size or your ambitions. Maliciousness or ill intent serves no purpose here. We are here to educate, support and share. Always remember... Karma is a BITCH.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 weeks ago #1292030114

@Miracle8x7: Well said.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 weeks ago #1292070599

hi, I\'m new here and I\'m thankful for you documenting your experience. this is the best info I\'ve found.
I\'m currently at Erect 7.3 and Girth 5.25-5.3 with no pumping/streching or surgery.....if you could do it over again what PMMA brand at what concentration and at what cc would you suggest. i want a natural look and feel. i would like to be north of 6.25 Erect Girth but will do it slow and methodical if safest. if it where you, what would you advise. thanks in adv

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 2 weeks ago #1292071976

To follow the above question, what are your opinions on all the different concentration % of PMMA that Dr C uses, and what would you go with if you could start over.

How did you go with your rolling regime?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 2 weeks ago #1292073056

There is no guarantee no matter what you use... It\'s up to how your penis reacts and your aftercare. If you have a tight circumscision it\'s better. The looser your penis skin is, I think results are worse. At least that was my case. I guess if I could do it again I would go with a smaller amount of product and work up slowly. Not 30cc like I had.... Plus I wore a sleeve which bunched up the product. I would start out with 15cc of 10% just to see how you react. You can always go back. It will cost more but money can be made again but a fuked up penis is hard to fix. Good luck

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 2 weeks ago #1292077974

Thx for the input

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 days ago #1292252168

Well that was an life changing read, thanks for being one of those guys who stays on here to keep everybody updated, it helps a lot.