PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294219605

It\'s been quite the journey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294225311

M8x7, yours was the first thread I read as a new member, and I pulled the trigger soon after and never regretted it (just belly ached a little).
Thanks for your contribution.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294237277

Where is Sizemic\'s thread? It was deleted?

Thanks.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294349981

@AstroD
Thanks brother. Happy to hear things are going well for you.

@Pontest
I believe he removed it and has \"stepped away\" for personal reasons. To my knowledge, he has not experienced any negative consequences from his procedures. He\'s a busy guy.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294375841

Miracle8x7 wrote: Hello my fellow PB friends...

Thought I\'d go ahead and start documenting early. Here are some Flaccid pics. Please ignore the blue paint. My wife wanted it; and it has kind of grown on me. I\'ll post some Erect pics later this week. My current measurements are as follows:

BPEL = 7.125\"
NBPEL = 7.0\"
EGMS = 5.3\"
EGB = 5.7\"

About me:

I\'m happily married and have three children. All three are boys. I had peyronie\'s reconstruction by Dr. Paulo Egydio in Sao Paulo, Brazil this past April and it was a 100% success! Thank God! I had an upward curvature of approximately 50? and intercourse was painful for my wife. I won\'t go into how I developed it at this time but perhaps later or if someone is curious. I have a TON of knowledge regarding penile curvature so if you have questions, I\'m you\'re man. Anyway... after having three children things are not what they used to be down there so I\'m going for the PMMA with Dr. Casavantes in October. I\'m shooting for a minimum of 6.75\" in Girth mid shaft. I\'ve met a lot of great people here on PhalloBoards and am grateful to have found such a wonderful forum. If I\'ve \'rocked-the-boat\' or posted incorrectly, please feel free to relocate/correct. I look forward to keeping with everyone\'s progress each day and hope that together, we all achieve our own personal goals. I only have one... To see that look in her eyes and the expression on her face when she is completely filled up by me. Special thanks to SO, EP and Sizemic for their contributions and especially their friendship.

Hi guys how are ya and happy marry Christmas.
First of all, I don\'t know how to make a thread on this forum, I don\'t know how to access doing that, anyway, I have got tremendous problem I have been looking for answers for a long time but I had found lots of articles about penile enlargement but I could not choose great one for me, till I found this forum accidentally.
I have been reading various articles on this forum I had learnt a bit about injection instead of enlarging penis naturally.

I found some websites say it can grow penis naturally and permanently without any kind of surgery or injection, most likely by using pumps plus extenders that can be fallowed by pills to help the Girth and length, to be honest I don\'t believe that if I totally convinced by that idea, I would not be looking for other solutions about penile enlargement, I can say it\'s scam but i talked with people on forums and many of them wanted to help me out, but I am so confused tho.

Thusly. I have read some articles on this forum especially the differences between PMMA and MegaFill+HA; some of people stated that PMMA is not permanent besides is very costly and dangerously, except MegaFill+HA as I read not on this forum even other forums that is quite good plus being permanent, even though I am still confused which one I have to choose?!!!

My penis is TOO small, as Flaccid is just 2.3 cm being Erect is just 7.65 cm, I had been married 4 times and I got divorced as a result of having small penis plus erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

My name\'s sammy from Morocco 29 years old, PLZ I BEG to anyone who is on this forum to help me what is a good solution for me to choose natural way that last forever as they say but in the same time it takes a long time to have the size ya wish, or to choose injection I don\'t know which one but I heard Megafill+HA is quite good plus being permanent.

I hope from somebody helps me.
Thanks

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294376205

You obviously have read the MegaFill thread please read through it.
MegaFill and Dr Kim is a complete scam.
I wish I wasn\'t at work right now because I\'d go into detail about how bad MegaFill is.
It\'s NOT permanent
It will leave you with huge lumps of scar tissue
Dr Kim will cut your Foreskin off without your consent and do a terrible job at it.
Of the 10 people I know who\'ve had it done all are either unhappy or severely depressed with the outcome.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294376276

I am at work right now so I don\'t have the time answer your questions
Do you have Whatsapp?
I will ring you in 2 days when I have some time off work.
MegaFill is not permanent, it last 2 years
It will wear off unevenly
It will leave you with huge lumps of scar tissue
It\'s not tissue engineering
He will cut your Foreskin off without your consent.
His circumcisions are terrible.
Dr Kim is a conman.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294377719

Reklaw wrote: I am at work right now so I don\'t have the time answer your questions Do you have Whatsapp? I will ring you in 2 days when I have some time off work. MegaFill is not permanent, it last 2 years It will wear off unevenly It will leave you with huge lumps of scar tissue It\'s not tissue engineering He will cut your Foreskin off without your consent. His circumcisions are terrible. Dr Kim is a conman.

WOW thanks buddy for telling me that!!
Are ya OK? is your health fine?, I don\'t care about MegaFill your health is everything and first.
How do ya feel buddy, does it hurt?
I am really sorry for hearing that I wish if ya are with me or my family to forget this issue.
I have what\'s up we can talk brother, and don\'t get effortful as well as making yourself tired at work.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 3 months ago #1294488387

Happy Anniversary M8x7 and thanks for your sharing and support!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 2 months ago #1294826265

M8X7. I too like the others here read your post and went ahead with the procedure. I went to Dr. Loria in Miami FL and had my procedure done. I got Artifil (c) 1000 injectioins.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 2 months ago #1294826273

I hope things are good with you and the senior members here. You guys rock M8X7!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 2 months ago #1294885590

I\'m doing great guys! 5yrs, 3m, 3w and 3 days post my first session. Thanks for all the kind compliments. Size has remained stable. No major complications.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 2 months ago #1294920588

Look at you now...I remember when your handle was Miracle 7x7 (and that was merely just a goal of yours)
I have said before but will say it again...You are an enormous inspiration to this board.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 2 months ago #1294924645

@MM

Look who\'s calling who an inspiration... You\'ve been mine since day 1. I\'ve nothing but mad respect for you as well as the other Mods.

Here\'s to all my fellow Mods, Senior Members, Subscribers, regulars and every individual that visits our board.

May you find PhalloBoards informative, comforting, insightful, supportive, inspiring, humorous and if nothing else, entertaining. May we all walk away better, if not bigger men.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 2 months ago #1294940045

Amen!!!!!