PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304566771

I do hope all goes well for you. Nothing but the best you way...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304580552

Hey Buddy, call or text or message me ANYTIME....We are all here for you.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304581686

Thanks for the support guys. I have a follow up this Thursday and will update everyone. I'm going to inquire about minocycline as it has demonstrated to be of benefit in cases of siliconomas as well as in the proliferation/granulation stage of wounds healing by secondary intention. I'm in a race to save what skin I have and in hope that my current ulcer can achieve closure via granulation, contraction and reepithelialization.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304584487

Strike that. Appointment moved to tomorrow morning. Sutures dehisced. Wonderful.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304600436

M8, Please update when ever you can...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304600765

Hi Miracle,

So sorry this happened to you. It\'s an experimental field and even with the best of all practitioners and the most promising fillers things can happen. Been there myself. However what matters first is recovery and then returning to full health and excellence. I\'m sure you can and will achieve that and we\'ll all help in any way we can. When the time comes for aesthetic fixes get in touch as I know some experts. I was with Dr C for a touch-up last week and he has switched to Voluma or stays with 10% PMMA. I\'m sure he\'s very concerned about your situation and will stay by your side until you\'re out of the woods.

Wishing you much courage in this hardship

HC

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304602119

HunkChunk wrote: Hi Miracle,

So sorry this happened to you. It\'s an experimental field and even with the best of all practitioners and the most promising fillers things can happen. Been there myself. However what matters first is recovery and then returning to full health and excellence. I\'m sure you can and will achieve that and we\'ll all help in any way we can. When the time comes for aesthetic fixes get in touch as I know some experts. I was with Dr C for a touch-up last week and he has switched to Voluma or stays with 10% PMMA. I\'m sure he\'s very concerned about your situation and will stay by your side until you\'re out of the woods.

Wishing you much courage in this hardship

HC

He has stopped using 30% PMMA? Any particular reason for this or just to reduce risk? Would imagine 10% or 30% would ve the same if you get an allergic reaction

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304602486

The Allergic reaction reported by M8 is with Slikon1000, NOT PMMA of any percentage.

If Dr C\'s office now only uses 10% PMMA, I have to assume it is to minimize bumps and irregularity as much as possible at the expense of lesser increase in Girth per session.

Dr C\'s offcie has seen hundreds of PMMA customers, so statistically speaking, they will have to be \"some\" issues and problems.

So far on this board at least, I recall one case where PMMA was removed but not due to actual problems, rather the guy wasn\'t happy for some reasons and had it surgically removed.

Still, There can be some issues in the future. For me at this point and after over 6 years I have had no issues with PMMA itself, I still have Peyronie\'s curvature and pain when having sex due to the elist implant, not the PMMA.

I wish ALL PMMA and Silikone1000 recipients the best of luck in the future.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304602569

Yeah. Aware it is due to silikon, but strange if they have decided to only give 10% at the same time. Most guys seem to go with 30% since it is more Girth for money. Hope M8 recovers quickly.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304603034

Mustang2020 wrote: The Allergic reaction reported by M8 is with Slikon1000, NOT PMMA of any percentage.

If Dr C\'s office now only uses 10% PMMA, I have to assume it is to minimize bumps and irregularity as much as possible at the expense of lesser increase in Girth per session.

Dr C\'s offcie has seen hundreds of PMMA customers, so statistically speaking, they will have to be \"some\" issues and problems.

So far on this board at least, I recall one case where PMMA was removed but not due to actual problems, rather the guy wasn\'t happy for some reasons and had it surgically removed.

Still, There can be some issues in the future. For me at this point and after over 6 years I have had no issues with PMMA itself, I still have Peyronie\'s curvature and pain when having sex due to the elist implant, not the PMMA.

I wish ALL PMMA and Silikone1000 recipients the best of luck in the future.

Ahem,

Darkstaff

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304603456

Probably using the 10% for touchups rather than the silcon1000 I would imagine.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304610009

Miracle - I really feel for you man, and I'm still wishing you the best.

How has your wife been through this whole ordeal if you don't mind me asking?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304611349

Wife has been amazing. I'll get the results of my bacteria culture on Monday. I lived with Peyronie's for years and mastered all other aspects of intimacy in an effort to compensate. It's paying off again. Granted, once I'm healed, I'll likely put her in the hospital. It's been over a year and there's no telling how much longer I've got.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304611367

And to those who've commented or initiated threads... IT IS SILICONE that is to blame. My PMMA implant was/is very healthy in appearance. I should know, I can see it!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304611879

What does the PMMA look like?

Holy hell man, you can see it. Hang in there. Much love.